Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 5 of 79
2ofclubs wrote:
Interesting >
There will be 3 players vying for peace
There will be 3 neutrals is miscellaneous win clauses.
So we have 4 factions. Any thoughts on the differences between Peace & neutral beyond the dictionary definition?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I am willing to chat if invited. I wont give up my role or name or ability(s) or win clauses. I will hint to find team members (friends & foes).
WRKD4IT
notoriouspat wrote:
I am willing to chat! Just taking it all in as the rules and background are very detailed. Very first mafia with this level of story, background, and goals…. Take my silence in the start as a watchful professionalism
Madagascarter wrote:
The only 2 players I have heard nothing from is Dan and Anax, so it would be nice to hear from you. Others that haven't commented here, feel free :)
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
pdorward17
I am willing to chat! Just taking it all in as the rules and background are very detailed. Very first mafia with this level of story, background, and goals…. Take my silence in the start as a watchful professionalism
Welcome!!!
I only have around 1.5 dozen games played. All on D12. I play fair as I can in a game of deception but I don't back stab or take someone down with me. 
WRKD4IT
periwinkle wrote:
2ofclubs
I am willing to chat if invited. I wont give up my role or name or ability(s) or win clauses. I will hint to find team members (friends & foes).

Same here!  This is my 4th mafia game and I'm starting to get the hang of this....or maybe not!  I may give you a hard time when agreeing to alliances/deals but call it self-preservation? Im starting to know people's play styles and im more willing now to make some alliances/deals ...although hood may beg to differ...so "don't be a periwinkle"....lol.....I've been duped before! ;)
ThickTalon wrote:
Just under an Hour before the festivities begin......anyone with a pre thoughts on scum? Battles? Money laundering? Alliances? 
Tennesseelogman wrote:
who is the slave being auctioned? is it one of us players or is a generic slave for the 1st round? has anybody bid on it? if so, why? what do you expect/hope to gain out of it?
Live long and prosper
Dan25z wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i would love to hear from new players Lolfattenski,.kramerq, Dan25z, and pdorward17
do you have any experience playing mafia and how you like to play. that way i do not misinterpret a conservative playing style for lack of interest. are you receptive to private messaging, to deals or alliances, how easily does lying come to you, if you make a deal = will you keep up your end, how would others who have played w you before describe you?

had dinner and family time, came back for this now, trying to figure everything out with a few minutes left to make a decision

do you still want to open a chatroom like you intended before?
Dan25z wrote:
also lots of the questions you ask are very telling no... like I can say as much as I get very fixated into my role and will find any resource to win, like in any game I play. That generally means that I won't have a consistent playing style

so I won't tell you much about my 'playing style'... perhaps you'll figure it out during the game ;)
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i think the forum chat will be sufficient until we have a little more info. but if you want to send me an invite = i will accept. your request to have a chat room have to be submitted in the next 6 minutes. same for all others - as always = i am ready to talk. :)
Live long and prosper
Dan25z wrote:
2ofclubs
Interesting >
There will be 3 players vying for peace
There will be 3 neutrals is miscellaneous win clauses.
So we have 4 factions. Any thoughts on the differences between Peace & neutral beyond the dictionary definition?

well, peace is to not let a war break out i guess. So to avoid as many deaths as possible so neither faction will stand victorious

neutrals probably don't care much for the outcome of the game, just for their own goals
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i get the idea that some players have abilities that could be useful - if you would like to coordinate some things - quickly request a chat room w me and we can work together.
Live long and prosper