Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 4 of 79
Rockbert wrote:
Agree that hearing from everyone is key. Can't afford inactives in this one
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
all green storm members come unto me - we will elect a spokesman and devise a plan for victory - the wise use of our coins will be the path on which we shall trod

Should we read into this? 
Ryomyr is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Good question
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
periwinkle wrote:
Ryomyr
Tennesseelogman
all green storm members come unto me - we will elect a spokesman and devise a plan for victory - the wise use of our coins will be the path on which we shall trod

That was posted before the roles where assigned and delivered. 
periwinkle is online.
Rockbert wrote:
I believe that is correct. Thanks Periwinkle
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
I will be on a plane for the next 3 plus hours so will miss any chatter. I will catch up when I get home
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Private chats are only during summer /day phase right?
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
yes - but i think you have to request mada to open that PM chat room during the winter phase.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i would love to hear from new players Lolfattenski,.kramerq, Dan25z, and pdorward17
do you have any experience playing mafia and how you like to play. that way i do not misinterpret a conservative playing style for lack of interest. are you receptive to private messaging, to deals or alliances, how easily does lying come to you, if you make a deal = will you keep up your end, how would others who have played w you before describe you?
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Right. Thanks Tennessee
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
periwinkle
Ryomyr
Tennesseelogman

That was posted before the roles where assigned and delivered. 

Haha! Oops. Well, there is about a 31.25% chance he is actually Green Storm.
Ryomyr is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
I'm going to be online till the deadline in 3.5 hours. I'll be waiting for questions, actions and communications. Especially those who haven't said much yet
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i would love to hear from new players Lolfattenski,.kramerq, Dan25z, and pdorward17
do you have any experience playing mafia and how you like to play. that way i do not misinterpret a conservative playing style for lack of interest. are you receptive to private messaging, to deals or alliances, how easily does lying come to you, if you make a deal = will you keep up your end, how would others who have played w you before describe you?

I am taking their silence for a sort of mafia professionalism. I am curios as well, TN. 
Ryomyr is online.