Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 12 of 79
Tennesseelogman wrote:
# lynch ryo
this vote based primarily on his withdraw of his vote on kram prior to kram becoming active in the game and his comment that his financial adviser told him to. my read is that he saw that kramer was going to get lynched even w/o his vote and therefore wanted to save his money. we all know that you can not save money - but perhaps he can in some way and for reasons that would put the rest of us at a disadvantage = buying slaves, assassins, stalkers, and whatever else - he should be the first to die..
i also agree w ely that a no lynch or tie is not good.
i welcome a rebuttal - but only a little over an hour until deadline.
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
ThickTalon
elysium5
I just want to point something out:

Possible teams:
Winter/Summer system - (to represent timeframes in an actual war. Winter is night, Summer is Day)
There will be 2 big teams of 5, Tractionist and Green Storm
There will be 3 players vying for peace
There will be 3 neutrals is miscellaneous win clauses.

Main win clauses
For Tractionists to win, all players aiming for a Green Storm win must die unless specified otherwise
For the Green Storm to win all players aiming for a Tractionist win must die unless specified otherwise
For peace to win a no lynch or a tie needs to be voted in 2 summers in a row

Take note:

No lynch voters giving peace a chance
so far
kramerq
Rockbert
2ofclubs
Bluegoetz

Maybe some of you missed the ramifications of placing a no vote or maybe some of you are trying to sneak this through.

I was at first not too concerned because I was thinking about avoiding a tie/no vote next round but why even let the possibility get set up for a 1-2 win in the first place?

Especially since votes can be purchased and will definitely be used to manipulate the vote.

Might be a little harder to ensure a no lynch/tie never happens so we really should also try not to let it happen in the first place.

Why take the risk?

Does Abstaining count as 1 of the 2 needed for the peacemakers?

I read it as any form of tie or no lynch at the end of the day for 2 summers in a row
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Tennesseelogman wrote:
but a vote count of
xxx - 9
no lynch - 6
not voting or abstaining 12

would equal xxx getting lynched - not voting or abstaining do not count for anything
Live long and prosper
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
# lynch ryo
this vote based primarily on his withdraw of his vote on kram prior to kram becoming active in the game and his comment that his financial adviser told him to. my read is that he saw that kramer was going to get lynched even w/o his vote and therefore wanted to save his money. we all know that you can not save money - but perhaps he can in some way and for reasons that would put the rest of us at a disadvantage = buying slaves, assassins, stalkers, and whatever else - he should be the first to die..

Or, I paid to have some private chats and I misunderstood the money mechanic and thought I could carry over my coins to the following day. I thought I could accumulate. 

Sooo

#Lunch Tennesseelogman

I will disclose that I am 100% not for peace this game.
2ofclubs wrote:
Agree a tie counts as a no kill day. I also don't think it's likely that S2 will end in a tie. Also there are 2 other win clauses to obtain. Then add in resurrection, long game with careful steps.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Ryomyr
Tennesseelogman
# lynch ryo

Or, I paid to have some private chats and I misunderstood the money mechanic and thought I could carry over my coins to the following day. I thought I could accumulate. 

Sooo

#Lunch Tennesseelogman

Touche
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
Ryomyr
Tennesseelogman
# lynch ryo

Sooo

#Lunch Tennesseelogman

Touche

Nothing to this but way to go former star struck luver.. LOL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
#Lynch Abs. His silence again raises questions and I am concerned he may be one of the peacemongers.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Hoodlum wrote:
no vote not a good time of the day for phase switch for me (@ work on fone).
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Ryomyr wrote:
2ofclubs
elysium5
Ryomyr
Tennesseelogman
# lynch ryo

Sooo

#Lunch Tennesseelogman

Touche

Nothing to this but way to go former star struck luver.. LOL

Hard to shake our mutual attraction, even if the game was played many many moons ago.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
current lynch count
no lynch - 5 - rock, peri, kram, 2oc, blue
ryo -1 -tenn
tenn -1 - ryo
not voted or abstaining - 8 - anax, jkl, pdor, ely, thick, hood, abs, dan
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
current lynch count
no lynch - 5 - peri, kram, 2oc, blue, hood
ryo -1 -tenn
tenn -1 - ryo
abs - 1 - rock
not voted or abstaining - 7 - anax, jkl, pdor, ely, thick, abs, dan
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
Tennesseelogman
current lynch count
no lynch - 5 - peri, kram, 2oc, blue, hood
ryo -1 -tenn
tenn -1 - ryo
abs - 1 - rock
not voted or abstaining - 7 - anax, jkl, pdor, ely, thick, abs, dan

Just did a Lynch Count and agree with this assessment. 35 mins left to get your votes and actions in
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand