Dan25z wrote:
Tennesseelogman
current lynch count
no lynch - 5 - peri, kram, 2oc, blue, hood
ryo -1 -tenn
tenn -1 - ryo
abs - 1 - rock
not voted or abstaining - 7 - anax, jkl, pdor, ely, thick, abs, dan

Does this mean that unless any lynch count is higher than no lynch that there won't be anyone killed?
elysium5 wrote:
Madagascarter
Tennesseelogman
current lynch count
ryo -1 -tenn
tenn -1 - ryo
abs - 1 - rock

Just did a Lynch Count and agree with this assessment. 35 mins left to get your votes and actions in

I thought No Vote and No Lynch were not the same thing...

I think there are only 3 No Lynch votes...Hood and Peri said No Vote and not No Lynch. I think this detail matters.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Madagascarter wrote:
elysium5
Madagascarter
Tennesseelogman
current lynch count
ryo -1 -tenn
tenn -1 - ryo
abs - 1 - rock

Just did a Lynch Count and agree with this assessment. 35 mins left to get your votes and actions in

I thought No Vote and No Lynch were not the same thing...

I think there are only 3 No Lynch votes...Hood and Peri said No Vote and not No Lynch. I think this detail matters.

This detail does matter. If you do not wish to take part in the vote or spend any coins, then please Abstain or not take part altogether
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Ryomyr wrote:
Mada, since "peace" is a new addition to this game: If this vote were to hold up on this Day and on Day 2, then the "Peace" faction would win?
Hoodlum wrote:
Oh. No Lynch no vote are different. I'll go no lynch
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Madagascarter
Peace Faction would win if nobody was lynched 2 Summers in a row
oh. Umm haven't got time to catch up. Abstain and U guys figure it out
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Madagascarter
OK UPDATE

It's probably pretty bad adding this in right now with only 3 hours to go but...

You can now purchase Winter Chatrooms during this phase. They still only cost 1 coin though. I figured that there is no reason for this option not to be there.

Remember that you can bid for use of the Assassin as well.

So if you overbid your bid in a Summer phase, the penalty you occur will be in the next summer phase, not in the current summer phase. This is to ensure that logic like, "I'm not dying so I'm going to open loads of chats for no penalty." If you go into debt in Winter, the penalty will be in the next Summer Phase as well.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand