#Unvote. No Vote
# Vote Abstaine

WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
current lynch count
no lynch - 2 - peri, kram
tenn -1 - ryo
abs - 2 - rock, tenn
not voted or abstaining - 10 - anax, jkl, pdor, ely, thick, abs, dan, blue, hood, 2oc

this does not take into account the number of votes from each player
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
This can't go to a tie right of the bat...

Abs was quiet initially due to the music festival but now? Not like Abs at all.

I would hate to see a repeat of the crazy back from the dead stories from the other game but it could be fun anyway...

#Vote Abs

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
ThickTalon wrote:
elysium5
This can't go to a tie right of the bat...

Abs was quiet initially due to the music festival but now? Not like Abs at all.

I would hate to see a repeat of the crazy back from the dead stories from the other game but it could be fun anyway...

#Vote Abs

Agree

#vote abs
2ofclubs wrote:
Don't we have to meet 3 win clauses to win game and at the point if that's impossible we revert to 2?
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
END OF PHASE

Processing - Please do not continue in any chat rooms. New ones will be created
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Right I'll start with the Lynch vote. It was a landslide victory in the end. Abs has been lynched with 8 votes cast against him.

Peace Talks did not go to plan in Manchester. There was huge distrust in the air at first, no-one willing to give anything up. Kram was almost slaughtered for his inaction but then commanded his troops in a offensive. The hungry looking cities and the Green Storm armies back away from his front. Mid summer, peace talks looked promising when a group banded together to unite over their differences, but it was all a façade. There was movement to the south and a raging battle took place Abs was fighting in the centre of it all and despite his many years of fighting expertise's. When a city the size of Arkangel rolls over you, Abs was not going to survive.

Abs was Stalker Tyron - a neutral. He had the ability of Protection, freeing slaves or killing Stalkers.

More info/ announcements incoming. I think I will move the phases an hour earlier so that I can get to sleep slightly earlier.

Summer 2 Countdown

elysium5 wrote:
So can we talk here now?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Madagascarter wrote:
Yeah, but I'm still updating everything that happened though, I'll continue to resolve any actions, announce announcements in the chat then make new rooms.

Summer 2 Countdown

elysium5 wrote:
:thumbs: