Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 17 of 79
ThickTalon wrote:
I was going to wait until Summer but my opinion was one of...... the beginning of the last phase we talked about going for the inactives. Dan came through, anax admitted he didn't have time (said something like he would have more time for Hoods game) so ........ unless today brings some juicy info on scum I say go for the inactives or those that "don't have time"
Rockbert wrote:
In my estimation the following have been the least active thus far:

Kramerq
Lolftattenski (sp?)
pdorward
Jkl
Anax
Hood (more active than the rest I think)

Have I missed anyone? I have a hunch on a few but not enough information on others to form an opinion. Hopefully we start hearing from these folks a bit more today. I assume they are at least active in some private chats.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert

Kramerq
Lolftattenski (sp?)
pdorward
Jkl
Anax

Have I missed anyone? I have a hunch on a few but not enough information on others to form an opinion. Hopefully we start hearing from these folks a bit more today. I assume they are at least active in some private chats.
2 of them are slightly active in chats. For those who need crystal clarity, sorry you have to do some work. Lol for those with eyes wide open, you know i already named 2 inactive in my original question
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
To whom in concerns PM me for your blind date with Natily allegiance.
WRKD4IT
kramerq wrote:
Rockbert

Kramerq
Lolftattenski (sp?)
pdorward
Jkl
Anax

I'll keep checking a few times a day. On private chats, we pay a coin to open the chat right? What is the strategy on choosing how many/which people to chat with?
kramerq wrote:
2ofclubs
To whom in concerns PM me for your blind date with Natily allegiance.
Are we allowed to PM to discuss opening a chat?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
kramerq wrote:  Posted: 9 minutes ago 
Post #249
On private chats, we pay a coin to open the chat right? What is the strategy on choosing how many/which people to chat with?
yes - 1 coin to request a chat w as many players as you want
strategy varies - when PM chats are allowed and free (as in many games) , i always start a chat w all players to see who wants to talk and build from there - this is different in that it cost money and you have to decide the phase before - and - if a member does not want to talk or says something you dislike = you can not kick him out of your chat and start another immediately w the one(s) you want to. probably best for the new folks to let people know here what your position on sharing info is and see who wants to chat w you - offer to pay for subsequent chats if you both want to continue it into the next phase - some think their role PM is so sensitive that sharing any of it (swapping info) would get them killed earlier than not, some think they can lay low and not draw attention to themselves and figure it out as needed as the game progresses and others start to share publicly, others want truthful info from you but have no intention of telling you the truth - - are can can be winning approaches.
i for instance am often targeted early by the mafia (when i am not mafia) since i am known for trying to get groups organized and am very open , - hoping to find my teammates and work together. some believe that i try to control those groups and manipulate others into helping me win. i will try to win - but not thru broken alliance pacts.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
kramerq wrote:  Posted: 21 minutes ago 
Post #250
Are we allowed to PM to discuss opening a chat?
no - you must request the chat thru (and only to) mada for the following phase. then he will open it
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
jkl3699 wrote:
My days get quite busy and time zone differences exacerbate that. I speak when I have something to say, not just for the sake of speaking
jkl3699 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
well who are you and what have you done w jkl?
Hahaha