Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 18 of 79
2ofclubs wrote:
Kramer you can open a chat with me for 1 coin through PM with Mada. I am low on coin or else I would request chat.
You will get multiple opinions on my play stratgy. Some are true. I will let my record speak for itself and you judge.
3 of 4 last games won as good and evil players - 2 included Mvp and a shared MVP
I a have neutral player win too.
I make mistakes. Usually deadly
I am willing to share wins.
I change up strategies.
I speak in riddles for reasons that work for me and my team wins.
I PLAY TO HAVE FUN.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
TLM.......Not for nothing but you are good organizer to your cause...

I am still jaded from last game.......

some believe that i try to control those groups and manipulate others into helping me win. i will try to win - but not thru broken alliance pacts.
ThickTalon wrote:
jkl3699
Tennesseelogman
well who are you and what have you done w jkl?
Hahaha

must be the new avatar
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
Tennesseelogman
Hahaha
Your alive and abnormally quiet - a little suspect.
Lol says the forging riddler smoke blowing player.
WRKD4IT
jkl3699 wrote:
2ofclubs
jkl3699
Tennesseelogman
Hahaha
Your alive and abnormally quiet - a little suspect.
Lol says the forging riddler smoke blowing player.
No but seriously, I am at work and have quite a few things that occupy a lot of my time outside of work.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am in a couple of chats that seem to be going nowhere and we are using the cone of silence - so i really can not say much here about individuals. but i would welcome some voting allies = so PM me
. even though we have factions in this game - they seem to be a very low priority since nobody seems to be trying to locate team members as part of their win clauses.
i think the peacemakers have another way to win - that win clause seems unfair to all - to the peacemakers because it is public and easy to prevent a win for them w just a little cooperation from a few players and unfair for the warmongers because a normal no lynch majority (as usually happens 1st round - and nearly did) would put them 1 organized vote w added extra votes that they can likely carryover away form winning. - they may also have been told who each other is at the start of the game.
the neutrals as usual have very unpredictable abilities and they could be useful to the rest of us or more likely harmful.
i do have more to say but will try to time it right
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Ten I agree with most of this. I am out of chat coin but will to chat. I have 3 big knows and willing to share if appropriate and right time in a 1 on 1. You will be able to verify too. But you can trust me my past game team mate.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
must be a lot of back room deals being made apart from this forum - remember i am available to chat - and i know everybody's role, win clause, and abilities - so put your request in now before it's too late.
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
Ok, deadline - Processing actions

I thought I'd be more awake if I did this an hour earlier. But no.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Dan25z wrote:

Tennesseelogman
deadline in 5 minutes (remember it was moved)

I wasn't aware... wanted to do some things which I wasn't able to :/