Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 21 of 79
Hoodlum wrote:
so, that would mean that i cant create chats, and my vote/lynch doesn't mean a thing toward count.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i can appreciate the reluctance of others to use the word lynch but it does not offend me. the word mafia might offend some. but the word lynch is more clear w/in the context of this game. #lynch xxx is more clear when compared to #vote xxx when you include the option to #no lynch vs #no vote vs #not voting
so since the moderator chose the lynch/no lynch verbiage - i think we should stick to that . either that or do not get upset if your vote is not counted the way you intended for it to due to using different verbiage. i think it would be fine to use lunch/ no lunch instead if you would rather - there is no possible confusion there at all - unless 2oc chimes in = he can make anything confusing

#Lynch Lolftattenski
Lolfattenski wrote:
I missed 2 days and im getting bleeped right now, adios amigos i shouldve been more active now that i realize it
Tennesseelogman wrote:
you still have time to make your case here and now. tell us who you are and what you can do to help us all. are you purely evil. if not - what abilities do you have. you saw all the votes on kram last time and as soon as he started talking - the votes on him went away. if you are on my faction i will certainly not vote for you. but even if not - there are other inactives and some others who are active but still sus that could get more votes. just tell us something you know about the game from your role assignment PM that would give us more info about the game or about you.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
oh and btw lolf - it is not allowed to modify/edit your post here.
to correct something just repo .
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
to correct something just repost - like this
Live long and prosper
Hoodlum wrote:
Tennesseelogman
to correct something just repost - like this

an admin (me) bleeped out an f word
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
ThickTalon wrote:
@Lolfattenski - I just chose the top name to get you all involved.

If you don't want to participate so be it but you were not singled out for any other reason than inactivity. Participate and I will take my lynch off of you, maybe, if you help my cause:)
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i would still like to give lolf a chance at this game/format/site to get involved. i do not know him or his style but i will not hold off forever. i do know a little about jkl and his play thus far is troubling to me. thus far he strikes me as a bad neutral. likely a harmful effect on all players
# lynch jkl
more on this to come later but join me if you agree or have similar concerns
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
TLM - I am ready to listen. I don't share your concerns however because I have not had a chat open with JKL and have no opinion on this matter.

In my opinion Lolf gave up with that statement so he/she can be voted off if we need a quick vote off tomorrow or the next day, I will change my vote if you have better information on JKL. 

Remember....JKL is always town though as proof from the last 5 games and he has played this way the last 3 games. I don't know before that.
ThickTalon wrote:
I would like to point out that RYO was a part of the 2 Main factions (Tractionist) and had a night kill ability. not normally a town function. I am under the impression that we are not dealing with a "good/bad guy" game here.

This is a game of War and the structure is of such that we need to find our faction. We are all a part of 2 factions regardless of neutrals/peace protesters, as many have stated, our win clauses cross pollinate. 

Nothing earth shattering here just posting my open thoughts.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if you think you have found an ally by finding a teammate - beware.
the wording on the win clauses are tricky
Main win clauses
For Tractionists to win, all players aiming for a Green Storm win must die unless specified otherwise
For the Green Storm to win all players aiming for a Tractionist win must die unless specified otherwise
For peace to win a no lynch or a tie needs to be voted in 2 summers in a row
may not mean what you think
also i think all players are either traction or green - including neutrals and peace lovers - ex: abs was neutral but is listed as traction
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
I have read this all and throughout I keep coming back to Jkl being neutral. That's the feeling I have had all along and his silence throughout has done nothing to help convince me otherwise. Jkl, if you are in fact of one of the two factions and NOT neutral in intent or a peace monger, then please say so now. I would like to give Lolf a chance since he is new to get back in the game, and agree with Thick that he could easily be voted off tomorrow if not. Just because Jkl has been town all those times in a row does not mean he is this time and besides, this is beyond town/mafia, as you noted Thick. There are too many moving parts in this one to be that simple. This vote may not matter now, but until we get something more from him, (and I may change my mind later) #Lynch Jkl
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.