Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 24 of 79
2ofclubs wrote:
I will confirm Thick is not trusting me not w/o effort on my part to get it.
I will deny I have a lot of power. I have shared most of what I discovered from the start. So the power of knowledge is spread out.
♣︎♠︎
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
So, correct me if I am wrong here, but if we have a tie or a no lynch then that gives the peace lovers one notch closer to victory does it not? If that's the case, the abstaining is not helping. I say pick a side.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
Rockbert
So, correct me if I am wrong here, but if we have a tie or a no lynch then that gives the peace lovers one notch closer to victory does it not? If that's the case, the abstaining is not helping. I say pick a side.

you are right Pick a side

Lynch JKL

Lynch TLM
Madagascarter wrote:
Update: slave owners, if you don’t tell your slave to target a certain person, they are free to choose their own targets. I’m going to be gone for an hour but will check things after that.

Remember Assassination sales and Winter chat sales are on
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Rockbert

Lynch JKL

Lynch TLM
1 of 3 win clause for peace doesn't sound to dangerous. Do you really think there will be 2 no lynched in a row? Never after a 1st day no lynch and we had 1st day lynch. Why so paranoid.?
If speculatet/ASSuME jkl will be a lynched doc or TLM neutral.
I will stick to my Lando cardof Abstaine for now.

WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
where is Lando by the way? did he not hear about this game?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
ThickTalon
Rockbert

Lynch JKL

Lynch TLM
1 of 3 win clause for peace doesn't sound to dangerous. Do you really think there will be 2 no lynched in a row? Never after a 1st day no lynch and we had 1st day lynch. Why so paranoid.?

I am not paranoid, just do not see the purpose of peace when this (Mortal Engines) game is all about kill or be killed.

why abstain unless you want that opportunity to get 2 in a row? And to be honest at the rate of communication for this game from most players I can see how this would easily happen.
elysium5 wrote:
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
ThickTalon
Rockbert

Lynch JKL

Lynch TLM

The only ones who want peace are the peacemakers.

I could see a reason to abstain if the vote count is looking like it will definitely not be a tie for players who would rather spend their coins on something else but abstaining when it looks too close is a pretty good sign that you might be a Peacemaker faction trying for your win with a tie vote.

I am not paranoid, just do not see the purpose of peace when this (Mortal Engines) game is all about kill or be killed.

why abstain unless you want that opportunity to get 2 in a row? And to be honest at the rate of communication for this game from most players I can see how this would easily happen.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
elysium5
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
ThickTalon
Rockbert

Lynch JKL

Lynch TLM

I could see a reason to abstain if the vote count is looking like it will definitely not be a tie for players who would rather spend their coins on something else but abstaining when it looks too close is a pretty good sign that you might be a Peacemaker faction trying for your win with a tie vote.

Oops, I put my comments inside the quote box making it look like an extension of Thicks comments. For better clarity this was me:

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
elysium5
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
ThickTalon
Rockbert

Lynch JKL

Lynch TLM

Oops, I put my comments inside the quote box making it look like an extension of Thicks comments. For better clarity this was me:

I don't want 2 day no lynch. I lso don't want a blind kill or 50/50 kill. I may need 1 of them to meet 1 of my 4WC.
Don't worry I already said I can't kill so it's not that I may need kill 1 of them.
*also my example of P1 P2 P5... is not literal player numbers. I could of used P22 P33 P55.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
I think you and I are on the same page and we should talk maybe?

I have had a lot of background chat going on but only with a select few players so far.

What I do think is this can not go to a tie and I will vote as needed to keep that from happening, that's for sure.
2ofclubs wrote:
If I have to or could vote it would be for Abs. Known 2x dead stalker.
Note we don't know how many votes are applied (1 to 3 per posted #) plus there are extra votes right?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
I think you and I are on the same page and we should talk maybe?

I have had a lot of background chat going on but only with a select few players so far.

What I do think is this can not go to a tie and I will vote as needed to keep that from happening, that's for sure.

This sounds more neutral then Big 2 given we don't know the factions. It's defiantly not Peace.
WRKD4IT