Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 26 of 79
ThickTalon wrote:
OR...

You all that are abstaining cannot afford the 2 coins it cost because you own slaves / stalkers.

Bluegoetz wrote:
ThickTalon wrote:  Posted: 4 minutes ago 
Post #376
OR...

You all that are abstaining cannot afford the 2 coins it cost because you own slaves / stalkers.

got there at last. some of us can't afford to lose a player or character we are looking for, and some of us can't afford to vote. 
Tennesseelogman wrote:
lynch votes count as i have it
jkl - 4 - thick, tenn, rock, peri
tenn - 1 - jkl
these do not take into account the number of each votes
abstain or not voted (same as abstain) - 9 - kram, 2oc, blue, pdor, lolf, anax, ely, hood, dan
can not vote die to death - 2 abs, ryo
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
We have a majority but it was tight. Indeed 1 vote could have swung the balance different ways. But with 4 votes JKL was lynched.

We saw the Tractionist's enraged at the loss of one of their Suburb cities fight back hard. But after much fighting war death with neither side making much advancement, a ceasefire, a time to collect and number and attempt to name their dead. Amongst the Green Storm was Doc Birdseye. His body though was quickly retrieved to be repurposed as a Stalker.

Spoiler (click to show)

2 Stalkers are up for Sale, Ryomyr and JKL! Get bidding!

No Slaves are up for sale
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
OR...

Or bought chats!!!
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Well at least we didn't give peace a chance.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
You guys are cracking me up. Often I'm feeling lost and I've got everyone's role PM's. Can only imagine the headaches you are getting. I've sent all the Chatrooms up that I have seen, just coin count to go.

Summer 2 Countdown

jkl3699 wrote:
ThickTalon
I am offline for a bit.

JKL, Sir, I just cannot risk the Peace Protesting Neutrals to gather steam. If you are town AGAIN, I need my head checked for believing that you will be anything other than in the future.
LOL.
Madagascarter wrote:
Alright, that was relatively quick. If I missed any chats, then just create them. I've got work tomorrow morning so I'm going to sleep. Enjoy spamming my messages :D

Summer 2 Countdown

ThickTalon wrote:
Madagascarter
Alright, that was relatively quick. If I missed any chats, then just create them. I've got work tomorrow morning so I'm going to sleep. Enjoy spamming my messages :D

You asked for it:)
2ofclubs wrote:
Yes you are. Your foe Tractionist Ryo is among the undead with Abs.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
clubs are u still stirring the pot on everyone?
sounds like you just had to mention that ryo died and you believe he is my foe.
is that some sort of thing where, oh it must be hoodlum?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman