TLM - JKL, ThickTalon
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
lynch votes count
jkl - 3 - thick (split vote), tenn, rock
tenn - 2 - thick (split vote), jkl
abstain or not voted (same as abstain) - 10 - peri, kram, 2oc, blue, pdor, lolf, anax, ely, hood, dan
can not vote die to death - 2 abs, ryo
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
elysium5
I think you and I are on the same page and we should talk maybe?

I have had a lot of background chat going on but only with a select few players so far.

What I do think is this can not go to a tie and I will vote as needed to keep that from happening, that's for sure.

This sounds more neutral then Big 2 given we don't know the factions. It's defiantly not Peace.

If you are indeed a Tractionist as you say, I can see why you don't want to potentially lose another player, but just because we don't want to abstain or no vote doesn't mean we are neutral. Law of Averages say that we will hit a different faction soon.
2ofclubs wrote:
Lol thick guess you probably couldnt pick or are you pushing for tie. How's the split?
1 & 1 or 1 & 2 or ???
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
lynch votes count
jkl - 3 - thick (split vote), tenn, rock
tenn - 2 - thick (split vote), jkl
abstain or not voted (same as abstain) - 10 - peri, kram, 2oc, blue, pdor, lolf, anax, ely, hood, dan
can not vote die to death - 2 abs, ryo
We haven't heard if Ryo is resurrected or did I miss that?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
elysium5

I have had a lot of background chat going on but only with a select few players so far.

What I do think is this can not go to a tie and I will vote as needed to keep that from happening, that's for sure.

This sounds more neutral then Big 2 given we don't know the factions. It's defiantly not Peace.

If you are indeed a Tractionist as you say, I can see why you don't want to potentially lose another player, but just because we don't want to abstain or no vote doesn't mean we are neutral. Law of Averages say that we will hit a different faction soon.
I have some one sided dice in D12.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
ThickTalon
2ofclubs
elysium5

I have some one sided dice in D12.

#TRUTH
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Lol thick guess you probably couldnt pick or are you pushing for tie. How's the split?
1 & 1 or 1 & 2 or ???

this is for me to know and you to not find out.

Dan25z wrote:
Rockbert
So, correct me if I am wrong here, but if we have a tie or a no lynch then that gives the peace lovers one notch closer to victory does it not? If that's the case, the abstaining is not helping. I say pick a side.

If we abstain now, all of the people who have to will vote to lynch next round.
ThickTalon wrote:
I am offline for a bit.

JKL, Sir, I just cannot risk the Peace Protesting Neutrals to gather steam. If you are town AGAIN, I need my head checked for believing that you will be anything other than in the future.
ThickTalon wrote:
Dan25z
Rockbert
So, correct me if I am wrong here, but if we have a tie or a no lynch then that gives the peace lovers one notch closer to victory does it not? If that's the case, the abstaining is not helping. I say pick a side.

this is true or it will show your true colors.
Dan25z wrote:
ThickTalon
Dan25z
Rockbert

this is true or it will show your true colors.

True true.

I voted in the first round, I'm not opposed to voting this summer necessarily, but I do share 2oc's opinion of no blind kills unless necessary