Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 23 of 79
Madagascarter wrote:
Lynch count

Lolfattenski - ThickTalon, JKL3699
JKL3699 - TLM, Rockbert

Is that really right? I'm rechecking? I've rechecked. But I'm expecting everyone to spam me at the deadline so... All is up in the air
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
ThickTalon wrote:
Ok. at the attempt to get some chat rolling and possibly create a firestorm for myself from the MVP Clubs........

Clubs - your last few posts are very Peaceful. is there something that you would like to share?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYOKMUTTDdA
2ofclubs wrote:
Lol Thick.
I have said I can't reach all 3 clauses.
It's been discussed we intertwined clauses and factions.
Player1 needs to keep P2 alive, P3 has to connect with P4, p4 needs to kill P1, P7 is fake, P5 is now a stalker wit 3 agendas, P16 through off game balance, P9 is being controlled by P1 and will be set free if P4 meets clause killing P1...... this is not babble its an example of what's at hand. So a kill is dangerous in many ways but not saying not needed.
Given this I will share my WC are conflicting and yes I am shooting for a win with achieved 2 win clause from several angles and will settle for the MVP. I will vote when I need to and I can't kill.
I will also say I received 4 green claims and 8 Tract claims and 1 peace claim. ????
I know old Abs and Ryo info, 2 characters and 4 abilities for sure (these may not be the same player), 5 win clauses. All this includes mine. The rest is not 100% verified. There are some Nots that I know
I reserve the right to be Hoodwinked.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
that just made my headache worse, haha.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
May be a mistake but oh well.
I ♣︎♣︎ Hard claim Tractionist
To several that is not new news.
To be Hoodlumand & maintain my alledge babble label, l will add:
This game is to complex for lengthy deception or is it?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
that just made my headache worse, haha.

But it's true. Another magnificent story/web from Madagascarter.
WRKD4IT
jkl3699 wrote:
Unlynch lolf lynch tenn I am one of the 2 main factions. In each of the recent games, Tenn has been one of those on the forefront trying to lynch me with no cause and I have been town each time. He is either a neutral, has a win clause that requires me dead, or not on my side. There is no other logical explanation
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Lol Thick.
I have said I can't reach all 3 clauses.
It's been discussed we intertwined clauses and factions.
Player1 needs to keep P2 alive, P3 has to connect with P4, p4 needs to kill P1, P7 is fake, P5 is now a stalker wit 3 agendas, P16 through off game balance, P9 is being controlled by P1 and will be set free if P4 meets clause killing P1...... this is not babble its an example of what's at hand. So a kill is dangerous in many ways but not saying not needed.
Given this I will share my WC are conflicting and yes I am shooting for a win with achieved 2 win clause from several angles and will settle for the MVP. I will vote when I need to and I can't kill.
I will also say I received 4 green claims and 8 Tract claims and 1 peace claim. ????
I know old Abs and Ryo info, 2 characters and 4 abilities for sure (these may not be the same player), 5 win clauses. All this includes mine. The rest is not 100% verified. There are some Nots that I know
I reserve the right to be Hoodwinked.

Looks like once again you all have all given up your information to the King of Spades.

I will hard claim that I have not given up my information to 2 of C, mainly because I have trust issues, and the complexity of the above (........P3 has to connect with P4, p4 needs to kill P1, etc.) I just cannot give that much power to one player regardless if we are on the same side, which is unlikely considering he can hardclaim 5 different players (his actual self and the 4 characters to make up the full 20).

BUT....... Well done 2 of C for gathering the information.

#Lynch JKL
ThickTalon wrote:
jkl3699
Unlynch lolf lynch tenn I am one of the 2 main factions. In each of the recent games, Tenn has been one of those on the forefront trying to lynch me with no cause and I have been town each time. He is either a neutral, has a win clause that requires me dead, or not on my side. There is no other logical explanation

JKL - i posted my lynch on you as we were typing a the same time.

Do you have open chats with Tenn to verify his distaste for your faction?

I too have TLM trust issues, just looking for answers and no one but clubs and Rock is talking on the open forum. ESPECIALLY the new players.
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
Unlynch lolf lynch tenn I am one of the 2 main factions. In each of the recent games, Tenn has been one of those on the forefront trying to lynch me with no cause and I have been town each time. He is either a P4 neutral, has a win clause that requires me P1 dead, or not on my side. There is no other logical explanation

Consider this an aspirin for the head ache LOL
I have been on teams with Ten. He is a better player the we give him credit for. I decided I will give him 51% of last games MVP.

WRKD4IT
jkl3699 wrote:
ThickTalon
jkl3699

JKL - i posted my lynch on you as we were typing a the same time.

Do you have open chats with Tenn to verify his distaste for your faction?

I too have TLM trust issues, just looking for answers and no one but clubs and Rock is talking on the open forum. ESPECIALLY the new players.
No, I only have a chat with one other player