Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 20 of 79
ThickTalon wrote:
Hello all. Figured there would be more chatter.

Looks like peace is not an option.

Going for inactives again? 
elysium5 wrote:
Going for inactives sounds pretty good to me.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
ThickTalon wrote:
Rockbert
In my estimation the following have been the least active thus far:

Kramerq
Lolftattenski (sp?)
pdorward
Jkl
Anax
Hood (more active than the rest I think)

Have I missed anyone? I have a hunch on a few but not enough information on others to form an opinion. Hopefully we start hearing from these folks a bit more today. I assume they are at least active in some private chats.

Let go with ...

#Vote Lolfattenski
2ofclubs wrote:
Most terrorist take credit for kills. What say you Peri? Just asking not accusing.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i can appreciate the reluctance of others to use the word lynch but it does not offend me. the word mafia might offend some. but the word lynch is more clear w/in the context of this game. #lynch xxx is more clear when compared to #vote xxx when you include the option to #no lynch vs #no vote vs #not voting
so since the moderator chose the lynch/no lynch verbiage - i think we should stick to that . either that or do not get upset if your vote is not counted the way you intended for it to due to using different verbiage. i think it would be fine to use lunch/ no lunch instead if you would rather - there is no possible confusion there at all - unless 2oc chimes in = he can make anything confusing
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
I will take that invite.
I can't afford a vote or a no lynch let alone a lunch.
So do I need to abstain¿
♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I will take that invite.
So do I need to abstain¿
♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I will take that invite.
So do I need to abstain¿
♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I will take that invite.
So do I need to abstain?
♠︎♠︎
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
im caught up. glad there wasn't much to catch up on. invited to a few chats.
i havent created any at all. my coins were stolen. i have zero coins. so, someone has a steal ability.
that means i've been targeted each night so far. as long as it's not a bullet..all goods :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman