Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 22 of 79
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman
if you think you have found an ally by finding a teammate - beware.
the wording on the win clauses are tricky
Main win clauses
For Tractionists to win, all players aiming for a Green Storm win must die unless specified otherwise
For the Green Storm to win all players aiming for a Tractionist win must die unless specified otherwise
For peace to win a no lynch or a tie needs to be voted in 2 summers in a row
may not mean what you think
also i think all players are either traction or green - including neutrals and peace lovers - ex: abs was neutral but is listed as traction

In other words........................................TRUST NO ONE:P
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ThickTalon wrote:  Posted: 6 minutes ago 
Post #313
I would like to point out that RYO was a part of the 2 Main factions (Tractionist) and had a night kill ability. not normally a town function. I am under the impression that we are not dealing with a "good/bad guy" game here.
i missed that he had a night kill - where is that?
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman
ThickTalon wrote:  Posted: 6 minutes ago 
Post #313
I would like to point out that RYO was a part of the 2 Main factions (Tractionist) and had a night kill ability. not normally a town function. I am under the impression that we are not dealing with a "good/bad guy" game here.
i missed that he had a night kill - where is that?

see Mada S2 post (spoiler) clicky..

Spoiler (click to hide)
Ryomyr was a Tractionist with an inspection ability but passes the results to another player other than himself and a kill ability if he knew the exact person a player was.
ThickTalon wrote:
it wasn't an outright mafia kill (had to know the person) but a kill none the less.
ThickTalon wrote:
@Mada - in that spoiler you say that Ryo passes their inspect ability but do they pass their kill ability too?

or can you say?
Rockbert wrote:
curious who he tried to kill
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I read the spoiler as his inspection results go to some one else and kill knowledge as 2 separate things.. only read the last for post. I am in a dentist chair. :)

# Abstaine
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
hard to do
vote is now between inactive lolf and sus acting jkl
seems to be much side room chat
 and much doubt about the clarity of the game/win clauses - particularly w all players being either green or traction - not just 5 each
Live long and prosper
periwinkle wrote:
I would agree...seems like most of the action is in the private chat.
periwinkle is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I think lynching is dangerous except for the stalkers who want a kill.
Sure some win clauses may be kill a specific character but nobody really knows for sure whom we are. Except we know stalker AbS and maybe Ryo. According to post 1, stalkers have 3 possible agendas. Then there is the owner manipulation factor of slaves and stalkers.
Tread lightly friends and foes.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
I would agree...seems like most of the action is in the private chat.
Action or and deception :P
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
ThickTalon
@Mada - in that spoiler you say that Ryo passes their inspect ability but do they pass their kill ability too?

or can you say?

So if Ryo would have inspected PlayerX Ryo had to choose another player, PlayerY to receive the results of the inspections. He didn't get them himself.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand