Game Thread
  • 1174 posts
  • Page 19 of 79
Madagascarter wrote:
Daily Traction

HarrowBarrow has been destroyed!

The suburb city of HarrowBarrow has been destroyed in the heat of battle in winter. It had buried deep into Green Storm territory when General Ying led the suburb into a trap enticing it with a nice village to destroy. However as Harrowbarrow went in for the kill the whole village blew up. It was a completely fake village. The survivors of the explosion got out of their wrecked city and started fighting but the Green Storm Air Force finished all remaining residents and army off. Amongst the dead was Ryomyr, Snake Von Helm, mayor of HarrowBarrow.

JKL3699 Exclusive
The mystery behind Lady Naga's disappearance continues to spark rumour after rumour. We spoke to JKL on the matter who seems to know some advanced ways of how a person of such great importance might just disappear? "Well kidnapping is certainly an option. If they haven't found the body then she probably might not be dead but could have been dissolved in acid or weighted to the bottom of the sea. But the area which the body was found was over dessert and no acid deposits were found. The sand will always reveal their secrets. I reckon that she could be being kept secretly to use as a bargaining chip with the Green Storm if things go South. Or it is the sign of the start of a Green Storm revolution as I've heard rumours that not all are happy with General Naga's leadership and a dedicated follower to this revolution could have attacked and taken her, could Lady Naga be the one to have put herself into hiding to incite a revolution in the Green Storm?"

So a possibility that Lady Naga is alive... And where is she? Is she inciting a revolution? Who knows, but from my research of people of have connections to the forensics on the Desert Plains are Lady Naga, Prince Naga, Dr Dynamo, Dr Birdseye, Mimi Hanks and Leo Ndidi. Who is JKL really and what was his motivations for an interview?

Summer 2 is here!

You can bid for the assassin once more!

Spoiler (click to show)
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs was Tyron
1 Stalker (even though he was a Stalker already, we've changed his memory and behaviour capsules)
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
I moved the time forward so I'd be done with this quicker. Turns out, I still finish at the same time. Somehow. It was a complex night and I wasn't caught up during the day

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
I’m going to crash now so if I missed out on a chat you asked for just create it with a name of S2 and name of occupatants of chat and me of course

Summer 2 Countdown

elysium5 wrote:
I am here! Just catching up.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
jkl3699 wrote:
elysium5
I am here! Just catching up.
Why so quiet, Elysium?
elysium5 wrote:
I was out all day. Just got home.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Rockbert wrote:
Going to be offline for a while. Will check in on my phone periodically for the next few hours.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann