Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated: Mafia Game
[image]

Flavour (click to show)

List of Players (click to show)

Roles (click to show)

Win Clauses (click to show)

RULES AND ROLES ARE THE SAME

It's Day 1
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/vote?iso=20220124T18&p0=195&msg=Day+1&font=cursive
Abs wrote:
Seems there are 3 teams now but if you are not an Elite, then all vaccinated and unvaccinated need to find out who the Elite are as the Elite are a threat to both Vac and Unvac.

Abs is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Game on!

No PM's allowed for me so I'll start the forum chat with:

I am a Vaccinated Vanilla
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Tennesseelogman wrote:
well , i got myself scolded and almost lynched day 1 last time for telling too much too early - so i will not try that again! Same thing still applies though - there are enough of us vaccinated to control the lynch vote if we can get organized early enough.
But contrary to a statement by ABS - we do not need to out the elite = if so the unvac can easily win = their win clause is only to kill the 2 elite
Live long and prosper
Ryomyr wrote:
Well, I am here. I am a vaxxed vanilla.

(IRL, I haven't know this many people with Covid since the beginning of the pandemic. So, this is an odd game for so many reasons. The game really tracks with some of the weirdness of my current reality. Zero hints here. Just a wild thing to be contemplating in a mafia game concept.  Still excited for the play though.)
Ryomyr wrote:
Unless something strange happens, this is my vote:

#NO LUNCH
elysium5 wrote:
Abs wants V and UV to work together? Sounds like something a mafioso would say...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Virtuosity98 wrote:
From the other thread:
Virtuosity98
Won't be quite as good restarting with random roles (loses the mystery element). If we do, you Anax will need to add extra roles to protect the mafia/neutrals from an early mass claim.
The roles are confirmed to be the same as last game. I think everyone should mass claim. Then we know the doubled claims are our suspects.
I'm vanilla this time:
Spoiler (click to show)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
EDIT:
V98 Role PM (click to show)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
@Virtuosity98 - claimed Vanilla
@Tennesseelogman - no claim
@Madagascarter - silent
@Bluegoetz - silent
@LandoCalriskian - silent
@2ofclubs - silent :oooh:;)
@pygmyhippo277 - no claim
@Rockbert - no claim
@jkl3699 - silent
@Ryomyr - claimed Vanilla
@orzhovboss - silent
@Abs - no claim
@Ready4war - silent
@elysium5 - claimed Vanilla
@Hoodlum - silent
Day Actions:

Virtuosity98 wrote:
With mod-confirmed roles, mass claim is very powerful.
Note the short deadline today... I'll be back in like 8hrs, goodnight :)
Day Actions: