@orzhovboss - silent
@Abs - no claim
@Ready4war - silent
@elysium5 - claimed Vanilla
@Hoodlum - silent
Here and CATCHING up on post.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Why does it say I have no claim? I claimed vanilla. It's posted, role and all.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
See post 16 and post 30.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
that's a pretty good point - if all 9 of us posted truthfully then there would be 4 + 2 left. we would be voting off 1 of the 6 each time - that's a 1 in 3 chance of getting an elite = we do not want the elite dead or unvac wins.
so what do we do - only vaccinated w a vac cert are allowed to respond to this :)
How can we control who responds? We have scum liars.
WRKD4IT
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Sorry Rock, must have missed it, was posting late at night for me.
Can you Rockbert enlighten us as to whether the UVs have power to night kill? Since you were UV last game?
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
Reading the game mechanics, unlike most mafia games where there is a kill almost every night, the Unvaccinated Survivalist can only perform a night kill once (at any point) during the game.

That player is the second most dangerous. The most dangerous is the doctor handing out fake Vaccination cards.

We are not in danger of a kill off every night so getting as much information out there as possible from the cops and the tracker seem like the best way to go before the doc hands out too many fake cards.

I know we will lose one of those important three if they reveal themselves but how else are we going to be able to get information out?

Any idea's on that?
A
I may respond out of as l am reading.
I assume the elite is in both chats and can compile info and mis lead easily. Be cautious.
WRKD4IT
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Virtuosity98
Sorry Rock, must have missed it, was posting late at night for me.
Can you Rockbert enlighten us as to whether the UVs have power to night kill? Since you were UV last game?
Actually I made the list before you claimed, that's all
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
Spoiler (click to show)
LOL What's W1tH ALL ThE type set? Are you coding to the other el1te?
WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
Tennesseelogman wrote:  Posted: Today, 13:52 
Post #55
oh btw - i am vac and have a vac cert
we now have 10 claiming to be vaccinated (which is 1 too many). we have 6 claiming vanilla (if you count hood).
from the last game it seemed that the main ones posting in the forum were the good guys since we did not have access to PMs. there are several silents or nearly silent - maybe because they are to busy setting up the other chat and trying to get organized there. 2oclubs is the only one w a good excuse (he is out of town for a week).
Abs has said some sus things and hood made no sense w his gibberish , but i would be ok lynching any of the ones who have not claimed vac status: blue, lando, pyg, r4w, or even 2oc

Random role reveals from everyone will accomplish nothing at this point, right?
even if I/others post my role and claim vanilla, how are you going to prove which of those claims are real and which are copied?
and it doesn't make sense for people with roles to reveal themselves.

Abs either doesn't understand that if we find and eliminated the elites we win the game for the unvaxed. or he is unvaxed and wants that so for now
#lynch ABS
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
elysium5
Abs wants V and UV to work together? Sounds like something a mafioso would say...

Am I not reading this correctly? If the Elite win clause it to kill 11 non elite, then surely we need to find who they are?
That's a lot of kills and the elite will need Vax & UV to do some of their work while they hide.
WRKD4IT
Bluegoetz wrote:
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 2 minutes ago 
Post #71
Abs
elysium5
Abs wants V and UV to work together? Sounds like something a mafioso would say...

Am I not reading this correctly? If the Elite win clause it to kill 11 non elite, then surely we need to find who they are?
That's a lot of kills and the elite will need Vax & UV to do some of their work while they hide.

that is a good point, just to be clear I do think the elites are a threat but not the number one we should be looking for.

also Lynch count:
no Lynch-Rom, Pyg, Abs
Abs-Ely, Blue
2ofclubs wrote:
Lynch aNax so we can have complete chaos during the covid 19 world melt down. LOL
G1B3risH ;)
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i ask again -
abs - how did you know the elite were the only one w kill powers?
Live long and prosper
Virtuosity98 wrote:
There's a lot of fales info being spewed about here. Let me clear some of it up.

9 Vaccinated are trying to eliminate the UVs, WITHOUT eliminating the Elites (because that would trigger the UV win clause).
4 UVs are trying to eliminate the Elites. UVs have one night kill, from the Survivalist. Maybe they have faction night kills too, but @Rockbert @Ryomyr @pygmyhippo277 @Ready4war won't confirm or deny this for some reason |)
2 Elites are trying to eliminate 11 players, WITHOUT eliminating the UVs (because then the Vaccinated would win first). Elites can kill Vaccinated at night.
Clear?

The ONLY group with a PM chat is the 2 Elites. They can chat day and night phases.
The Unvaccinated DO NOT have a PM chat. They can only post in the forums.
After Day 1 is over, the 2 Elites and the 4 Unvaccinated are put into an anonymous chat (via Discord this time) where they can communicate anonymously with each other. The UVs will try to work out who the Elites are from that chat, to kill them and satisfy their win clause of killing the 2 Elites. The Elites will try and work out who the UVs are from that chat, so they can target the Vaccinated with night kills and better manipulate the game.
Day Actions: