Part II
  • 1054 posts
  • Page 10 of 71
Abs wrote:
LandoCalriskian
I will add that- and you all know me by now so you're probably expecting this comment- I'm not a fan of what was suggested by Abs. The whole revealing thing. As an elite last round, I know that the elite have their own group chat so revealing all of that info in the thread is basically giving them everything to work with. Not to mention the anonymous website either.

Lando, it was never my idea to do the whole reveal thing? Was this not Ten that suggested this?

I am Vaxxed and not Elite but I am not vanilla is all I can say right now but I was suspicious as to why Ely came out the blocks so fast at me. There is at least 1 player in this group that has seen evidence that is 100% accurate as to why/how I am not Elite and that I am vaccinated.

When I saw Ten lynch me, I didn’t understand why he jumped on bandwagon so late.

All I know is that he isn’t Vanilla as I got this info from another player who I am 90% sure I know their role. Ten could well be telling the truth that he is a Cop but at this stage it’s unproven but I guess would make sense.

For now I am not sure lynching Ten would me the smartest move as if he is a Cop then we want him around

Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
the info we cops get becomes less and less reliable as the game progresses since the evil doctor will have more opportunities to hand out vaccination certificates. he will likely give them to some of those not claiming vaccinated - that is unless he is just as confused as the rest of us as to who might be on his team.
and i don't know about lando coming in here late and claiming vac - although his claim is just as valid as any other who has not posted their role assignment PM - and if he is that busy at school - maybe we should give him one less distraction and let him work on his studies.
i say lynch him unless we can figure out who to lynch that would confirm the most. ie -if i (TLM) gets lynched and flip cop as i have stated = no new info. if we lynch lando = whatever comes up is new info. if we lynch abs or pyg = we get to possibly find out how they came about the info on me but we loose that role for the future.

also it is still my contention that in general the more talkative ones here in the forum would more likely be vac and the unvac and elites will post here only when necessary because they are doing most of their talking in their own PM group trying to figure out who is who among those 6.

This is also making sense, I am leaning towards believing that Ten is a Cop. I can’t say who the player I am 90% sure of their role is BUT I picked up on something that led me to believe that this person is Unvaxxed.

Can I ask is anyone claiming to be the Tracker or other Cop?
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Abs
LandoCalriskian
I will add that- and you all know me by now so you're probably expecting this comment- I'm not a fan of what was suggested by Abs. The whole revealing thing. As an elite last round, I know that the elite have their own group chat so revealing all of that info in the thread is basically giving them everything to work with. Not to mention the anonymous website either.

Lando, it was never my idea to do the whole reveal thing? Was this not Ten that suggested this?

I am Vaxxed and not Elite but I am not vanilla is all I can say right now but I was suspicious as to why Ely came out the blocks so fast at me. There is at least 1 player in this group that has seen evidence that is 100% accurate as to why/how I am not Elite and that I am vaccinated.

When I saw Ten lynch me, I didn’t understand why he jumped on bandwagon so late.

All I know is that he isn’t Vanilla as I got this info from another player who I am 90% sure I know their role. Ten could well be telling the truth that he is a Cop but at this stage it’s unproven but I guess would make sense.

For now I am not sure lynching Ten would me the smartest move as if he is a Cop then we want him around

My mistake then Abs. I digested all 9 pages in one sitting so I just remembered wrong.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Tennesseelogman
the info we cops get becomes less and less reliable as the game progresses since the evil doctor will have more opportunities to hand out vaccination certificates. he will likely give them to some of those not claiming vaccinated - that is unless he is just as confused as the rest of us as to who might be on his team.
and i don't know about lando coming in here late and claiming vac - although his claim is just as valid as any other who has not posted their role assignment PM - and if he is that busy at school - maybe we should give him one less distraction and let him work on his studies.
i say lynch him unless we can figure out who to lynch that would confirm the most. ie -if i (TLM) gets lynched and flip cop as i have stated = no new info. if we lynch lando = whatever comes up is new info. if we lynch abs or pyg = we get to possibly find out how they came about the info on me but we loose that role for the future.

also it is still my contention that in general the more talkative ones here in the forum would more likely be vac and the unvac and elites will post here only when necessary because they are doing most of their talking in their own PM group trying to figure out who is who among those 6.

If the best argument for lynching me is "just because", then I'm not giving the rest of this message any dignity lol. I'll make the effort to talk and help out. It would be foolish to let that go on that basis.
Bluegoetz wrote:
Abs wrote:  Posted: 6 minutes ago 
Post #136
LandoCalriskian
I will add that- and you all know me by now so you're probably expecting this comment- I'm not a fan of what was suggested by Abs. The whole revealing thing. As an elite last round, I know that the elite have their own group chat so revealing all of that info in the thread is basically giving them everything to work with. Not to mention the anonymous website either.

this post tells me that you are in or have access to private messages, which unless i'm mistaken makes you unvaxed and my target?
am I wrong?
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Also, I don't understand the rationale behind more talkative more likely to be vaccinated. As an elite last game, me and V98 (Rest In Peace) were on an absolute ROLL until the game ended, and that was because everybody was being way too talkative. The elite and the mafia have the resources to engage in thread conversation and pick it apart during the night phase. With 24 hours in a phase, they have plenty of time to divvy up between their secret chats and threads.
Abs wrote:
Bluegoetz
Abs wrote:  Posted: 6 minutes ago 
Post #136
LandoCalriskian
I will add that- and you all know me by now so you're probably expecting this comment- I'm not a fan of what was suggested by Abs. The whole revealing thing. As an elite last round, I know that the elite have their own group chat so revealing all of that info in the thread is basically giving them everything to work with. Not to mention the anonymous website either.

this post tells me that you are in or have access to private messages, which unless i'm mistaken makes you unvaxed and my target?
am I wrong?

You are wrong as I am one of the non vanilla Vaxxed which is 3 possible options across 2 roles. It is not through any private message or DM that I know the info, it is by watching the forum and peoples chat I have deduced 90% sure who one of the people are.

I am on your side and am led to believe Ten is valuable as a Cop but clearly he was jailed or similar last night by someone to stop him using his Cop ability if this was the case, this is the only explanation if Ten claims to be a Cop. He is also claiming he isn’t Vanilla himself. I want to know who claims to be the other Cop or the Tracker as when I find this out, I know one of them is lying
Abs wrote:
LandoCalriskian
Also, I don't understand the rationale behind more talkative more likely to be vaccinated. As an elite last game, me and V98 (Rest In Peace) were on an absolute ROLL until the game ended, and that was because everybody was being way too talkative. The elite and the mafia have the resources to engage in thread conversation and pick it apart during the night phase. With 24 hours in a phase, they have plenty of time to divvy up between their secret chats and threads.

Exactly! I wish I had another channel to communicate and then I wouldn’t have to waffle on the forum so much to find out very little haha! It’s so frustrating! Dam you Unvaxxed and Elite and your secret chat!

Anax, any chance of a Vax chat? :)
orzhovboss wrote:
Abs
LandoCalriskian

Exactly! I wish I had another channel to communicate and then I wouldn’t have to waffle on the forum so much to find out very little haha! It’s so frustrating! Dam you Unvaxxed and Elite and your secret chat!

Anax, any chance of a Vax chat? :)

So true, but right now we just need to make our lynches count
Unfortunately, there does not seem to be much information on who to lynch....so for now #no lynch
Bluegoetz wrote:
Someone help me out.
 if you are investigated in any way in this game will you know it?
Madagascarter wrote:
I'm throwing myself in very muddy water here, but why did TLM claim cop? If he really was jailed last night, then why would he claim cop? Because then that gives the jailer a clear target for every night? Right? TLM? What was your reasoning behind this? Is it because it's a convenient thing to claim after Pygmy outed you as a power role?

I would still appreciate more info from Pygmy on this.

Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
Bluegoetz
Someone help me out.
 if you are investigated in any way in this game will you know it?
When I was cop last game, the investigated didn't know. Also the certs were handed out by investigation. I can't answer for tracker hacker .... roles.

Also o previous question directed to Vaxed clubs; I mean JKL jumps on band wagons or waffles or out & out lies.

Yes dam the secret chats - all the more to band together and cooperate. It's OK to jump on the grenade but friendly fire is un acceptable.

Still reading.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
first of all pygmy did not out me. i outed myself when i claimed vac but not vanilla. pyg apparently somehow confirmed it - but will not tell us how. further - i do not mind being jailed each night - yes it does stop my investigation but it allows the other cop and tracker to do their job. and it also prevents me from being shot at night.
and i posted my role assignment PM since i have been advocating that for all. plus i was immediately implicated as a unvac after pyg and abs confirmed that i was not vanilla (which is not the same as unvaccinated - there are 3 of us vac but not vanilla).
if you care to review any or all that i have said - you will find nothing that contradicts my cop role. i have said nothing to confuse or mislead nor have i been silent about any question raised.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
this is all i got
Spoiler (click to show)
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
hood is remarkably quite except for his discombobulated post of a role assignment PM - which he never claimed was even his. Hood has played many, many times and seems that he would have something productive to say if he wanted to help the vaccinated. How about we unlynch lando and
Lynch Hood
Live long and prosper