Part II
  • 1054 posts
  • Page 9 of 71
Madagascarter wrote:
jkl3699
Tennesseelogman
so this is where we stand:
Virt - claimed vac vanilla - 1st to post role pg 1 #13 = dead
Tenn - claimed vac but not role pg 4 #55 - did not post until just now pg 8 #108 vac cop
Mada - claimed vac vanilla pg 2 #20 - did not post role
Blue - has not claimed any
Lando - has not claimed any
2oc - claimed vac but no role pg 6:84 - has not posted role
pgy has not claimed any - but stated he found out that Tenn was not vanilla (true) or was jailed (true) - how did he know?
Rock - claimed vac vanilla 2:16 - has not posted role - will not provide info from prior game 6::79 and repeat request from Virt.
JKL - claimed vac but no role 2:22 but has not posted role
Ryo - claimed vac vanilla 1:7 - has not posted role - will not provide info from prior game 6::79 and repeat request from Virt.
orz - claimed vac but no role 3:31 but has not posted role
Abs - claimed vac but no role 3:38 but has not posted role - will not answer question posed 4:60 and again 5:74 - abs responded w 6:85, 88, and 90 - noned of which answers the question
abs - how did you know the elite were the only one w kill powers?
R4w - claimed vac vanilla 7:98 but has not posted
ely - claimed vac vanilla 1:5 (1st one) but did not post role
Hood - has not claimed anything but post an altered role assignment of vac vanilla 2;27

claiming vac vanilla - 7 : virt, mada, rock, ryo, r4w, ely, and maybe hood = 1 extra
claiming vac but not vanilla - 5 : Tenn, 2oclubs, jkl, orz, abs = 2 extra
no claims - 3 :blue, lando, pyg

Either mada, rock, ryo, r4w, ely, or hood, or more than one of them is lying about being vanilla.

As Vaccinated Vanilla, I am more inclined to be voting for those claiming to be vaccinated but not vanilla. Hopefully, then we have the best chance of finding unvaccinated right? Hopefully the Elite will be trying to pick off the Vanilla claims as not to interfere with the vacced win conditions. And maybe we get lucky and the Elite accidently kill the unvaxed pretending to be Vanilla
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Ryomyr wrote:  Posted: Today, 18:28 
Post #114
I would be on board for killing a silent player today. Just tell me which one TN, if you like the idea.

the most silent player is Lando - so i vote
Lynch Lando
Live long and prosper
Ryomyr wrote:
I have a second line of thought: 

What if we focus here: 
claiming vac but not vanilla - 5 : Tenn, 2oclubs, jkl, orz, abs = 2 extra

Can we make any progress figuring out who is lying in this group?
Ryomyr wrote:
I actually don't have much time for this, so I am going to go with line of thinking #1. Be back later to catch up on reading, but

#LUNCH LANDO
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i was jailed - so the tracker would not have seen me trying to investigate anyone.
Spoiler (click to show)

hacker and data analysis would have seen nothing because i did not go on-line (i don't even know what that means)
Administrator would have seen my role not my vac status but knows the cops are vaccinated

so pyg must have gotten a pm from anax that i tried to spy on him - but i do not see how that would lead him to say
pygmyhippo277 wrote:  Posted: Today, 15:21 
Post #95
I can confirm that tenn is not vanilla. Or was jailed.

please someone explain
I think you are wrong on many of your conclusions. Given my past cop role.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Oh Lando isnt going to like the votes, being of mind-set of not lynching blind or the silent.
Remember Ely is on line at game days end and hood babbles when heat is on someone or gibbers to just stay present & alive.
Jkl jumps on band wagons.

Just do t breath on me.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
As to my not sharing my role from the last game, here it is. I was the hacker and I was only able to investigate one person at that time before the game was ended. I was told that I could only see if someone had an "anonymous" account, in other words an unvaccinated as I understood it. He did not. He was town. I have no reason yet to believe that has changed, although I did change from that role to what I am now which as I posted already is Vaccinated Vanilla. Certified with no night actions, so it is possible that Anax changed this person as well. I imagine some people were changed and others were left the same as their previous roles.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
Checking in for today. I have a couple of observations to comment on:
-I don't trust tn, he was good and telling the truth last game, but what are the odds the same is true this time? but thats true for everyone, which makes this game more interesting.
-that being said I find it strange that pyg and abs both jump on and claim that he is not vanilla but don't elaborate at all? then pretty much disappear from chat. abs also mentioned knowing why tn wanting to lynch him yesterday. from what i saw ely was leading that charge ant tn was the last to jump on board almost like an afterthought.
-Ryom seems to have missed those posts or has reason to trust and follow tn 
-jkl and the bandwagon
-2oc can you elaborate on this?

back to the task at hand there seems to be an opportunity to weed out some lies or allegiances. If we lynch tn and he turns out to be who he has said we have both abs and pyg as confirmed liars and most likely unvaxed or elites?
so should we risk losing tn to prove that? 
orzhovboss wrote:
Bluegoetz
Checking in for today. I have a couple of observations to comment on:
-I don't trust tn, he was good and telling the truth last game, but what are the odds the same is true this time? but thats true for everyone, which makes this game more interesting.
-that being said I find it strange that pyg and abs both jump on and claim that he is not vanilla but don't elaborate at all? then pretty much disappear from chat. abs also mentioned knowing why tn wanting to lynch him yesterday. from what i saw ely was leading that charge ant tn was the last to jump on board almost like an afterthought.
-Ryom seems to have missed those posts or has reason to trust and follow tn 
-jkl and the bandwagon
-2oc can you elaborate on this?

back to the task at hand there seems to be an opportunity to weed out some lies or allegiances. If we lynch tn and he turns out to be who he has said we have both abs and pyg as confirmed liars and most likely unvaxed or elites?
so should we risk losing tn to prove that? 

Blue I don't know...if abs or pyg actually found out that tn was not vanilla legitimately, and tn is vaccinated, then where are we? minus one experienced player
However, I do play too conservatively sometimes, it might be time to take a risk
Tennesseelogman wrote:
lynching me will tell you nothing - the fact that 2 players said that i am confirmed not vanilla is true = i am not vanilla and have stated that. furthermore i never claimed vanilla (pg 4 post 55) - just vaccinated at first and just recently cop.
the other cop and the tracker should have info since they were not jailed. we kinda have an open game here among many of the vaccinated. yes if you expose yourself you may become a target but maybe not - if only the elite have the kill = they may not want us dead yet so that we can ID and kill off their main enemies = the unvaccinated. the jailer may jail me again tonight to stop my investigation - but if so that leaves the other cop and tracker free to do their duties and hopefully report back.

i really think pygmy and abs should give more info
Live long and prosper
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Hey all, sorry I've been silent, I have a lot of school work this week. Didn't mean to blow off the game but I see how it kinda came off that way so I get the votes. I'm vaccinated but not terribly comfortable sharing my role yet... I've caught up on the thread but I don't have anything to add yet. 
Everything you've heard about me is true.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
I will add that- and you all know me by now so you're probably expecting this comment- I'm not a fan of what was suggested by Abs. The whole revealing thing. As an elite last round, I know that the elite have their own group chat so revealing all of that info in the thread is basically giving them everything to work with. Not to mention the anonymous website either.
LandoCalriskian wrote:
2ofclubs
Oh Lando isnt going to like the votes, being of mind-set of not lynching blind or the silent.
Remember Ely is on line at game days end and hood babbles when heat is on someone or gibbers to just stay present & alive.
Jkl jumps on band wagons.

Just do t breath on me.

Like I said in my first post, I understand the votes lol especially cause I hadn't even posted in the forum yet. But obviously I disagree with them knowing that I hadn't reliably been on the D12 website at all for the past day or so.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
the info we cops get becomes less and less reliable as the game progresses since the evil doctor will have more opportunities to hand out vaccination certificates. he will likely give them to some of those not claiming vaccinated - that is unless he is just as confused as the rest of us as to who might be on his team.
and i don't know about lando coming in here late and claiming vac - although his claim is just as valid as any other who has not posted their role assignment PM - and if he is that busy at school - maybe we should give him one less distraction and let him work on his studies.
i say lynch him unless we can figure out who to lynch that would confirm the most. ie -if i (TLM) gets lynched and flip cop as i have stated = no new info. if we lynch lando = whatever comes up is new info. if we lynch abs or pyg = we get to possibly find out how they came about the info on me but we loose that role for the future.

also it is still my contention that in general the more talkative ones here in the forum would more likely be vac and the unvac and elites will post here only when necessary because they are doing most of their talking in their own PM group trying to figure out who is who among those 6.
Live long and prosper