• Page 6 of 71
2ofclubs wrote:
Oh I forgot to get on the wagon and claim Vax with Certificate. L0L
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 18 minutes ago 
Post #76
Oh I forgot to get on the wagon and claim Vax with Certificate. L0L

does that mean you are doing so now? or just pointing that out?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
less than an hour til deadline
i would be ok lynching any of the ones who have not claimed vac status: blue, lando, pyg, r4w, or even 2oc

but for now since he will not answer my question i will vote to
Lynch Abs
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
and rock and ryomyr - you appear to be the only ones active that was prev unvaccinated and claim V V - why won't you provide info?
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
I am not caught up on reading, but what info are you asking for? I posted my role pm. What else would you like?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Because I am not caught up yet, and will not be back for a few hours to do so, I am voting for now to #NO LYNCH
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
I've actually read some stuff. I don't think we should lynch Abs. However Vacced abilities get less and less useful as the game progresses. We need N1 info

No Lynch
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 18 minutes ago 
Post #76
Oh I forgot to get on the wagon and claim Vax with Certificate. L0L

does that mean you are doing so now? or just pointing that out?
I will claim Vax but not valnila or any role. And to be clear, I am not elite.
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i ask again -
abs - how did you know the elite were the only one w kill powers?

I answered!!
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
I've actually read some stuff. I don't think we should lynch Abs. However Vacced abilities get less and less useful as the game progresses. We need N1 info

No Lynch
Agree lynching ABs is not optimal action.

#NOLYNCH
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
abs - how did you know the were the only one w kill powers?

Im just reading the initial game info from Anax!

it clearly says that Vacinnated win if they elimate Unvax, and Unvax win if they kill Elite but Elite win if they kill at least 11 players who are not Elite...meaning Elite's job is to kill as many Vaxed and Unvaxed as possible..

I am literally reading from the opening page and instructions!

I dont understand why Ely has been so offensive in trying to out me as I simply stated that I dont think the Elite are good to keep around as they can kill everyone...I said I am vaccinated and I also said I am not one of the 6 Vanillas. The issue is, I didnt want to disclose this much this early but now Ely pushed me into a corner I had no choice!

I wish I had just not posted anything initially now but honestly, it will be a really bad move to lynch me, just wait one more phase and 24 hours to show you my use! The Unvaxed Survivor is going to try and kill me in the night now anyway