Part II
  • 1054 posts
  • Page 3 of 71
Abs wrote:
elysium5
Abs wants V and UV to work together? Sounds like something a mafioso would say...

Am I not reading this correctly? If the Elite win clause it to kill 11 non elite, then surely we need to find who they are?
Abs wrote:
elysium5
Abs wants V and UV to work together? Sounds like something a mafioso would say...

Im saying the opposite?

The Elite: Eliminate 11 non-Elite Players.
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
elysium5

Am I not reading this correctly? If the Elite win clause it to kill 11 non elite, then surely we need to find who they are?

Of course we (Vanilla) do but we also need to flush out as many unvaxxed as we can because that is our win clause and if we concentrate on the elite first, that gives a huge amount of opportunity for the unvaxxed to get fake vax cards each night and THAT puts us at an even bigger disadvantage.

The elite have a lot more work to do to manage to kill off everyone else so trying to get us to focus on them first is just a distraction.

You are new at this game but you are better than that.

Did you just sneeze? Hmmm? Keep your distance!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Bluegoetz
elysium5 wrote:  Posted: 5 minutes ago 
Post #24
I am also open to other suggestions but if we all just sit back and wait, we, Vanilla, are going to be at a serious disadvantage without the use of PM's to figure things out. We have to do something and we have to do it here.

thats true.
my bad for posting a problem without a solution. if we can find the true vanillas they are not really targets, since the elite need lots of kills but know the unvaxed are after them, they may use that information to target them instead? helping us figure them out?

I glossed over the win clauses too fast. I did not see the Unvax win clause was only to kill the elite. I just assumed is was to kill the vaxxed.

Now I am very suspicious of Abs and his motives.

Yes, it would seem like that is the best scenario for the elite, to cozy up to the vaxxed.

So you are right and a mass reveal may not be the best way to get this going.

I really, really hope the 2 cops and tracker are active right from the start. That is the info that is going to help us Vaxxed survive this pandemic.

Anything to say Abs? I am not usually a fan of first day lynching but I'm very tempted to go for one here;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Wait the UV only have to kill the elites? Totally missed that :o
So the mass reveal might make it too easy for the UV.

QUESTION:
- Does anyone who was UV last game know if they get night kills?

I was Elite last game, the elites get a night kill IF their target is Vaccinated. We killed Abs. So it's possible the UVs don't have a night kill, or they just targeted me while I was jailed = no kill. Anyway, if someone (Rock, Ryomyr, Ready4war, pygmyhippo277) could answer my question that would be great.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Also fyi everyone the UVs don't know each other, but they can find each other via the secret website thingy
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Abs wrote:
Ely, I can 100% tell you I am not the Elite, they scare me, I can also tell you I am Vaccinated

It’s unlike you to be so vocal in the early game, your usually very quiet? Why are you putting so much spotlight on me?

What is your role?
Abs wrote:
I’m going #no lynch for now whilst I learn more, to many unknowns for now
Abs wrote:
elysium5
Bluegoetz
Post #24
I am also open to other suggestions but if we all just sit back and wait, we, Vanilla, are going to be at a serious disadvantage without the use of PM's to figure things out. We have to do something and we have to do it here.

thats true.
my bad for posting a problem without a solution. if we can find the true vanillas they are not really targets, since the elite need lots of kills but know the unvaxed are after them, they may use that information to target them instead? helping us figure them out?

I glossed over the win clauses too fast. I did not see the Unvax win clause was only to kill the elite. I just assumed is was to kill the vaxxed.

Yes, it would seem like that is the best scenario for the elite, to cozy up to the vaxxed.

I really, really hope the 2 cops and tracker are active right from the start. That is the info that is going to help us Vaxxed survive this pandemic.

Anything to say Abs? I am not usually a fan of first day lynching but I'm very tempted to go for one here;)

What I am saying is as I am not Elite, and only elite have ability to win kill both vaccinated and unvaccinated, surely we should remove them first? I am happy to tell you I am not vanilla but I am vaccinated 
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
Ely, I can 100% tell you I am not the Elite, they scare me, I can also tell you I am Vaccinated

It’s unlike you to be so vocal in the early game, your usually very quiet? Why are you putting so much spotlight on me?

What is your role?

The elite scare you? Is that because you haven't had your shot?

It's not really unlike me at all. I employ different strategies and different vocalizations in most of these games.

Sometimes I am very offensive and sometimes I am very defensive and other times I am laid back and let others do the work.

I have already told everyone I am Vanilla and there is a very good reason to put the spotlight on you. You are not acting like a Vanilla. You are not wearing a mask and you are getting in peoples faces. Very anti-vax if you ask me.

FYI, good info and good questions, Virt. I'm not ready to kiss you and take the chance of getting COVID just yet but I like your tenacity and am more than willing to get further into a social distancing conversation about it!
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
elysium5
Bluegoetz
Post #24

thats true.

I don't doubt you are saying that you are not Elite. What I think you are saying is that you an Unvaccinated...

What I am saying is as I am not Elite, and only elite have ability to win kill both vaccinated and unvaccinated, surely we should remove them first? I am happy to tell you I am not vanilla but I am vaccinated 
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
elysium5
Abs
elysium5
Bluegoetz
Post #24

thats true.

I don't doubt you are saying that you are not Elite. What I think you are saying is that you an Unvaccinated...

What the heck is this? Are you trying the trick of making your actual posts invisible by reducing the font size except when they are reposted? That's more than a little suspect.

#Lynch Abs
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
And if not a trick, how exactly are you not Vanilla but are unvaccinated? Makes no sense.
elysium5 is online.
Abs wrote:
What? I am simply just making it bold on my IPAD

Here is my role description from Anax

Anaxagore said:
23 Jan 2022, 20:51
Your role is ************
You are Vaccinated.
You have a Vaccine Certificate.
Win clause: Eliminate all Unvaccinated.

As I said, I am not vanilla but I am vaccinated, I will be using my night actions to find out more when I can. That is, if I make it to that stage and Mafia like you Ely don’t lynch me…