Part II
  • 1054 posts
  • Page 2 of 71
Rockbert wrote:
Also a vaccinated vanilla.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
elysium5 wrote:
I also agree with Tenn and Virt on a mass role reveal unless someone can say why it's a bad idea?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if 6 others will agree to do it then i will again this time (at least i will not be a target for going 1st). it might be best for several to commit to post at a certain time (all at once) - maybe 16:00 D12 clock (or another time sooner if all are awake at that time). anyone that posts after 16:00:15 would be likely waiting to copy paste and should be considered unvaccinated.
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
I'm down with that.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Madagascarter wrote:
Vaccinated Vanilla here

Really everyone will be claiming this though except Cops and Trackers

Not really thought through
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Bluegoetz wrote:
hold on, why are we pushing for a mass role claim after this statement?

But contrary to a statement by ABS - we do not need to out the elite = if so the unvac can easily win = their win clause is only to kill the 2 elite

I feel like a role claim from everyone will give the unvaccinated a big advantage, or did i miss something
Tennesseelogman wrote:
that's a pretty good point - if all 9 of us posted truthfully then there would be 4 + 2 left. we would be voting off 1 of the 6 each time - that's a 1 in 3 chance of getting an elite = we do not want the elite dead or unvac wins.
so what do we do - only vaccinated w a vac cert are allowed to respond to this :)
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
I am also open to other suggestions but if we all just sit back and wait, we, Vanilla, are going to be at a serious disadvantage without the use of PM's to figure things out. We have to do something and we have to do it here.
Bluegoetz wrote:
elysium5 wrote:  Posted: 5 minutes ago 
Post #24
I am also open to other suggestions but if we all just sit back and wait, we, Vanilla, are going to be at a serious disadvantage without the use of PM's to figure things out. We have to do something and we have to do it here.

thats true.
my bad for posting a problem without a solution. if we can find the true vanillas they are not really targets, since the elite need lots of kills but know the unvaxed are after them, they may use that information to target them instead? helping us figure them out?

elysium5 wrote:
Reading the game mechanics, unlike most mafia games where there is a kill almost every night, the Unvaccinated Survivalist can only perform a night kill once (at any point) during the game.

That player is the second most dangerous. The most dangerous is the doctor handing out fake Vaccination cards.

We are not in danger of a kill off every night so getting as much information out there as possible from the cops and the tracker seem like the best way to go before the doc hands out too many fake cards.

I know we will lose one of those important three if they reveal themselves but how else are we going to be able to get information out?

Any idea's on that?
Hoodlum wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Rockbert wrote:
Okay Hood, what is THAT? Haha
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ryomyr - you were the survivalist last time . did you shoot ABS night 1? if not then the unvac (mafia) have a night kill every night.
pyg, r4w, and rock might also know this?
and anax might know?
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
I was an unvaccinated last game this game I am vanilla.

Spoiler (click to show)
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.