Part II
  • 1054 posts
  • Page 8 of 71
Abs wrote:
And now I see why he was so quick to try and Lynch me!
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Maybe i am not understanding things correctly - it seems that there are 2 elite and they have a side chat going and know each other - they have 1 kill each night.
the 4 unvac have a group chat that includes the 2 elite but none of them know who is in the chat nor can they ID the elite from among them and they do not have a nightly kill (although 1 of them has 1 kill - which he will save to kill an elite with)
the rest of us are vaccinated including 6 vanilla
i am a vaccinated cop
Spoiler (click to show)

this does not contradict any thing i have said thus far
i tried to investigate pygmy last night but was jailed. i do not know how pyg would have known this - Pgy - did you get a report?

and Abs - how can you confirm?
there is only 1 role that can inquire about roles and that is Administrator = elite - and he can see the role even though his target is jailed.

maybe not yet ,but the elites should out themselves soon (especially if the other is killed and the survivalist is killed) so that we vaccinated can protect you from being lynched.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so this is where we stand:
Virt - claimed vac vanilla - 1st to post role pg 1 #13 = dead
Tenn - claimed vac but not role pg 4 #55 - did not post until just now pg 8 #108 vac cop
Mada - claimed vac vanilla pg 2 #20 - did not post role
Blue - has not claimed any
Lando - has not claimed any
2oc - claimed vac but no role pg 6:84 - has not posted role
pgy has not claimed any - but stated he found out that Tenn was not vanilla (true) or was jailed (true) - how did he know?
Rock - claimed vac vanilla 2:16 - has not posted role - will not provide info from prior game 6::79 and repeat request from Virt.
JKL - claimed vac but no role 2:22 but has not posted role
Ryo - claimed vac vanilla 1:7 - has not posted role - will not provide info from prior game 6::79 and repeat request from Virt.
orz - claimed vac but no role 3:31 but has not posted role
Abs - claimed vac but no role 3:38 but has not posted role - will not answer question posed 4:60 and again 5:74 - abs responded w 6:85, 88, and 90 - noned of which answers the question
abs - how did you know the elite were the only one w kill powers?
R4w - claimed vac vanilla 7:98 but has not posted
ely - claimed vac vanilla 1:5 (1st one) but did not post role
Hood - has not claimed anything but post an altered role assignment of vac vanilla 2;27

claiming vac vanilla - 7 : virt, mada, rock, ryo, r4w, ely, and maybe hood = 1 extra
claiming vac but not vanilla - 5 : Tenn, 2oclubs, jkl, orz, abs = 2 extra
no claims - 3 :blue, lando, pyg
Live long and prosper
Ryomyr wrote:
Ryo - claimed vac vanilla 1:7 - has not posted role - will not provide info from prior game 6::79 and repeat request from Virt.

For what it is worth (and I don't think much) the survivalist could kill one time per game. Just once. It was a night ability just as it read the description said.  Is the info Virt wanted?
orzhovboss wrote:
Tennesseelogman
I would like to clarify that while I am still not sharing role, I am not saying I am not vanilla (or that I am.)
I'm sorry that I haven't had a lot of time to spend on this game recently.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
For what it is worth (and I don't think much) the survivalist could kill one time per game. Just once. It was a night ability just as it read the description said. Is the info Virt wanted?
not really - at the time we did not know if the unvac had a nightly kill of their own - i think it is pretty evident now that they do not - but we did not know that and wanted one of the former unvac to comment.
Live long and prosper
Ryomyr wrote:
It was a confusing request. Not trying to stonewall. I also think Anax probably tweaked some of the set up for this game, so it just seems confusing at this point. 

I would have suggested playing more slowly, but Virt took the game in a different direction. Now we need to make these day kills more meaningful.

I would be on board for killing a silent player today. Just tell me which one TN, if you like the idea.
Madagascarter wrote:
Lynch TLM

Pygmy if you are Tracker and saw TLM use an action then you must claim now! This is important! Then we know he's lying.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
And Pygmy, you should be claiming Tracker because otherwise you are the Data Analyst? The Tracker doesn't get a result if they visit the Jailed person.

If Pygmy does claim tracker, then we welcome all other tracker claims!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
jkl3699 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
so this is where we stand:
Virt - claimed vac vanilla - 1st to post role pg 1 #13 = dead
Tenn - claimed vac but not role pg 4 #55 - did not post until just now pg 8 #108 vac cop
Mada - claimed vac vanilla pg 2 #20 - did not post role
Blue - has not claimed any
Lando - has not claimed any
2oc - claimed vac but no role pg 6:84 - has not posted role
pgy has not claimed any - but stated he found out that Tenn was not vanilla (true) or was jailed (true) - how did he know?
Rock - claimed vac vanilla 2:16 - has not posted role - will not provide info from prior game 6::79 and repeat request from Virt.
JKL - claimed vac but no role 2:22 but has not posted role
Abs - claimed vac but no role 3:38 but has not posted role - will not answer question posed 4:60 and again 5:74 - abs responded w 6:85, 88, and 90 - noned of which answers the question
abs - how did you know the elite were the only one w kill powers?
R4w - claimed vac vanilla 7:98 but has not posted
ely - claimed vac vanilla 1:5 (1st one) but did not post role
Hood - has not claimed anything but post an altered role assignment of vac vanilla 2;27

claiming vac vanilla - 7 : virt, mada, rock, ryo, r4w, ely, and maybe hood = 1 extra
claiming vac but not vanilla - 5 : Tenn, 2oclubs, jkl, orz, abs = 2 extra
no claims - 3 :blue, lando, pyg

Either mada, rock, ryo, r4w, ely, or hood, or more than one of them is lying about being vanilla.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i was jailed - so the tracker would not have seen me trying to investigate anyone.
Spoiler (click to show)

hacker and data analysis would have seen nothing because i did not go on-line (i don't even know what that means)
Administrator would have seen my role not my vac status but knows the cops are vaccinated

so pyg must have gotten a pm from anax that i tried to spy on him - but i do not see how that would lead him to say
pygmyhippo277 wrote:  Posted: Today, 15:21 
Post #95
I can confirm that tenn is not vanilla. Or was jailed.

please someone explain
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
I am not silent. Just limited to activity as I stated I would be before game started. Don't ask me how i know! Beside the claims, I am 100% of only Virt and myself complete IDs and 1 other only of not being an elite. The jury is out on all the rest of you. Should I get a booster shot LOL
WRKD4IT