Part II
  • 1054 posts
  • Page 11 of 71
Madagascarter wrote:
Tennesseelogman
first of all pygmy did not out me. i outed myself when i claimed vac but not vanilla. pyg apparently somehow confirmed it - but will not tell us how. further - i do not mind being jailed each night - yes it does stop my investigation but it allows the other cop and tracker to do their job. and it also prevents me from being shot at night.
and i posted my role assignment PM since i have been advocating that for all. plus i was immediately implicated as a unvac after pyg and abs confirmed that i was not vanilla (which is not the same as unvaccinated - there are 3 of us vac but not vanilla).
if you care to review any or all that i have said - you will find nothing that contradicts my cop role. i have said nothing to confuse or mislead nor have i been silent about any question raised.

What I highlighted in bold, this is illogical for a cop to say. Only the elite can kill us (+survivalist but he only gets one) and I believe the elite will go for vacced vanilla. You will not die unless the survivalist kills you, if you really are cop, this allows for the survivalist (who would definitely claim vanilla) to murder the other cop while jailer jails you every single night. Removing our 2 primary sources of finding the unvacced.

TLM is too smart for that. If he was cop he would not have revealed, that he was, maybe he'd thank the jailer for "wasting" a jail on them. I believe TLM would either be a vanilla trying to take the fire from the cops, or unvacced trying to get us on his side
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Unlynch TLM

I don't think I can explain why right now but I'm going to look for patterns.

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
claiming vac vanilla - 7/5 : mada, rock, ryo, r4w, ely, hood, lando= 2 extra
claiming vac but not vanilla - 6/3 : Tenn, 2oclubs, jkl, orz, abs, pyg (soft claim) = 3 extra
no claims - 1 :blue, 

If we vote in the Vac claiming Vanilla group we have in 2/7 chance of getting an unvacced
If we vote in the vac but not vanilla group we have a 3/6 chance of getting unvacced. Let us max out our probabilities guys and choose one that isn't bringing too much to the table

Lynch orzhovboss

Very capable of changing my mind

Summer 2 Countdown

elysium5 wrote:
So basically, it looks like the 2 cops/tracker claimers are out there already.

That means if someone else claims one of these then we have either;

A) Someone(s) we can try to roast right away

or

B) We can try a little game of prove it tonight with a choreographed inspection

So far, it feels like most want to try and start a fight amongst the claimers to prove who is lying or not but there is the chance that we lose a powerful role for the Vaccinated because of that, right?

Us vaccinated should be trying to work together and coordinate inspections and then sift through the results and see who is telling the truth and who is lying.

Any thoughts on that?
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Madagascarter wrote:
I would love to lump Blue in the claiming vac but not vanilla section as well to increase our odds of success

Summer 2 Countdown

elysium5 wrote:
-2 Cops. Each night you can inspect a player and check whether he has a Vaccine Certificate or not.
-1 Tracker. Each night you can follow a player to see who he visits. You cannot track the Data Analyst, the Administrator or the Hacker. A jailed player will be seen visiting no one.

So the 2 cops can only check for Vax certificates.

The tracker cannot track the Data Analyst, the Administrator or the Hacker or a jailed player will be seen visiting no one.

Is the bad doctor giving out fake vax cards considered to be visiting someone?

When the jailer puts someone in jail is that considered the jailer visiting someone?

When the survivalist makes a kill is that considered visiting someone?

If none of these are considered visiting someone, then the only players that can be seen visiting someone would be the cops.

Can anyone confirm any of these things?
Hoodlum wrote:
I'm back at work, after being in iso when I had time to play. I can't contribute much except read between your LInEs. I do like the take the focus off me play by TLM and the let's all lynch hood lol. If I was a jailer I'd would jail my teammate to hide them protect them. And then come up with a distraction. It's kind of convenient that you got jailed? Things that make you go hmmm
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
Hoodlum
I'm back at work, after being in iso when I had time to play. I can't contribute much except read between your LInEs. I do like the take the focus off me play by TLM and the let's all lynch hood lol. If I was a jailer I'd would jail my teammate to hide them protect them. And then come up with a distraction. It's kind of convenient that you got jailed? Things that make you go hmmm

I would have to agree that I would do the same thing if I was the jailer. I would protect my own.
Madagascarter wrote:
Information dump: Chronological since the day on what I think is important

Abs
Abs wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 16:52 
Post #105
from my reports, I can indeed confirm that Ten is indeed NOT Vanilla

How can you know this? This sounds like the tracker role to me. Unless Abs, is Hacker or Administrator? If you are a tracker then what do we make of TLM's story? He must be lying? And what of this

PygmyHippo
I can confirm that tenn is not vanilla.

Or was jailed.

Again cops can't see this. putting Pygmy as Tracker, Hacker or Administrator.

Pygmyhippo VS Abs here? They can't both be Tracker and what are the chances they both visit TLM?

Moving on?

TLM
Maybe i am not understanding things correctly - it seems that there are 2 elite and they have a side chat going and know each other - they have 1 kill each night.
the 4 unvac have a group chat that includes the 2 elite but none of them know who is in the chat nor can they ID the elite from among them and they do not have a nightly kill (although 1 of them has 1 kill - which he will save to kill an elite with)
the rest of us are vaccinated including 6 vanilla
i am a vaccinated cop
Spoiler (click to show)

this does not contradict any thing i have said thus far
i tried to investigate pygmy last night but was jailed. i do not know how pyg would have known this - Pgy - did you get a report?

and Abs - how can you confirm?
there is only 1 role that can inquire about roles and that is Administrator = elite - and he can see the role even though his target is jailed.

maybe not yet ,but the elites should out themselves soon (especially if the other is killed and the survivalist is killed) so that we vaccinated can protect you from being lynched.

This is TLM's explanation to what happened. This will be key. Now looking back I see why he claimed cop. He either 1. Is Cop, or 2. Had nowhere else to turn with that much info on him. If he isn't cop then he knew that he had nowhere else to turn. He couldn't walk into a 3 way tracker fight. The prison element has to be truthful because it's a stupid thing to lie about. It's very sad if he's telling the truth and is a cop though. Makes our game harder. BUT if he was actually jailed it means that both pygmy and Abs are not vacced as Tracker wouldn't have viewed TLM doing anything. Either Elite of Unvacced. Which means it's essential we vote for one of them unless someone else comes out to say they were indeed jailed. (Is TLM the Jailkeeper and jailed V98 or an innactive or fellow unvacced person?)

Rockbert
As to my not sharing my role from the last game, here it is. I was the hacker and I was only able to investigate one person at that time before the game was ended. I was told that I could only see if someone had an "anonymous" account, in other words an unvaccinated as I understood it. He did not. He was town. I have no reason yet to believe that has changed, although I did change from that role to what I am now which as I posted already is Vaccinated Vanilla. Certified with no night actions, so it is possible that Anax changed this person as well. I imagine some people were changed and others were left the same as their previous roles.

Very useful, very overlooked post. Makes Pygmy & Abs accusations stronger.

Hoodlum

And this, I agree with from Hoodlum

The claims and Statistics - updated (click to show)

Based on all this I'm going to Lynch Pygmy but tempted on lynching Abs

Summer 2 Countdown

Bluegoetz wrote:
Hoodlum wrote:  Posted: 18 minutes ago 
Post #158

Jailer is unvaxed and doesn't know his team right?
Bluegoetz is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Mad, I was a little suspicious of a couple of your earlier posts but I really like this last one. You brought some very, very important points to the table.

Are you ready for my next post, everyone?
elysium5 wrote:
Bluegoetz
Hoodlum wrote:  Posted: 18 minutes ago 
Post #158

Jailer is unvaxed and doesn't know his team right?

Yes, you are correct. I did agree with hood, and if I did know my teammate, I would do the same thing but this game is a little different.

Love this set-up, Anax! It has so many little different quirks that go against the usual implications. We really need to think some of our assumptions through here.
elysium5 wrote:
When I said ready for my next post, I didn't mean the last one. It will be the next one...
orzhovboss wrote:
Hold up mada- I never claimed vanilla or power role. Currently I'm not sharing that information yet. I will state, as I have before, that I am not claiming a power role.