Part II
  • 1054 posts
  • Page 14 of 71
elysium5 wrote:
pygmyhippo277
Ahh clever elysium.

:dealwithit:
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
pygmyhippo277
My report? I sent my report.

Not you, Abs.:

Abs
from my reports, I can indeed confirm that Ten is indeed NOT Vanilla

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
So basically, it looks like the 2 cops/tracker claimers are out there already.

That means if someone else claims one of these then we have either;

A) Someone(s) we can try to roast right away

or

B) We can try a little game of prove it tonight with a choreographed inspection

So far, it feels like most want to try and start a fight amongst the claimers to prove who is lying or not but there is the chance that we lose a powerful role for the Vaccinated because of that, right?

Us vaccinated should be trying to work together and coordinate inspections and then sift through the results and see who is telling the truth and who is lying.

Any thoughts on that?
Sounds sound.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
-2 Cops. Each night you can inspect a player and check whether he has a Vaccine Certificate or not.
-1 Tracker. Each night you can follow a player to see who he visits. You cannot track the Data Analyst, the Administrator or the Hacker. A jailed player will be seen visiting no one.

So the 2 cops can only check for Vax certificates.

The tracker cannot track the Data Analyst, the Administrator or the Hacker or a jailed player will be seen visiting no one.

Is the bad doctor giving out fake vax cards considered to be visiting someone?

When the jailer puts someone in jail is that considered the jailer visiting someone?

When the survivalist makes a kill is that considered visiting someone?

If none of these are considered visiting someone, then the only players that can be seen visiting someone would be the cops.

Can anyone confirm any of these things?
I am still reading.
When I was a cop, I was followed and mistaken or mis labeled as the doc handing out certificate. Be careful what you assume & acuse.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
Found his jailer perhaps. I can only imagine the jailer wanting to protect the survivalist for the survivalist to kill the elite. That's a plan!
a use.
Are you saying the jailer was helping the unVac to get elite? Why would the Vax jailer help the unVax? Am I missing something?
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
Were you really followed and mistaken or did they lie about that to make you look bad? I haven't really seen anything about a possible disinformation power.
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
Hoodlum
Found his jailer perhaps. I can only imagine the jailer wanting to protect the survivalist for the survivalist to kill the elite. That's a plan!
a use.
Are you saying the jailer was helping the unVac to get elite? Why would the Vax jailer help the unVax? Am I missing something?

The jailer is one of the Unvaxed. They would want to protect one of their own if they could.
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
Were you really followed and mistaken or did they lie about that to make you look bad? I haven't really seen anything about a possible disinformation power.
After the game it was revealed that 3 of us didn't check on Ely but only 2 an the 3rd was following me. I was also given a 2nd Vax card w/o asking for it. Probably a fake frame job intent.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Ok I will check back in before lynch time. GN my Vaxed friends (at least 1 of you are 100%). But still keep your distance.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
2ofclubs
Hoodlum
a use.
are you saying the jailer is vaxxed? surely you know the jailer is unvaxed.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
im saying the unvaxxed jailer should want to keep their unvaxxed survivalist safe, and the unvaxxed doctor to vaxx the jailer, if the unvaxxed know who the unvaxxed are that aren't the unvaxxed elite. How is that hard to understand? :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
Hoodlum
im saying the unvaxxed jailer should want to keep their unvaxxed survivalist safe, and the unvaxxed doctor to vaxx the jailer, if the unvaxxed know who the unvaxxed are that aren't the unvaxxed elite. How is that hard to understand? :)

Perfectly understandable.

I do have a question, though.

These Unvaxed players have a group chat but they are anon to each other?

Am I understanding this correctly?

What are they(the anon) allowed to say to help figure out who each other are?
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Yeah I was unvaxed last game, I'm pretty sure they can't try and figure out who they are...
Eat my dust.