Part II
  • 1054 posts
  • Page 15 of 71
elysium5 wrote:
Hmmm, Hoody, your comments all have the feel that you are on my side this game;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Rockbert wrote:
what's the time check on how much we have left before the phase ends?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Hoodlum wrote:
I'm a bit drained from work and gym after a few weeks off from both and hitting it hard! But I have caught up at home and I see a lot of stuff! But my lynch decision is based on the following if I don't get on my phone tomorrow during work.
Bluegoetz, Mada, ely are the only ones making any clear sense. I am even making sense!
I have motivation to lynch TLM, because he's thrown out a few names like lando, and mine based on inactivity and a non claim. TLM is obvervant but he isn't observing much. He's spending more time saying that he didn't say he was vanilla, and not even mentioning all the weirdness from the other players. Not much use, and he seems happy enough to be jailed.
In conclusion. A TLM incorrect lynch or correct lynch reveals a lot or lynches the unvaxxed survivalist theory.
The deadline is around my getting up and driving to work time tomorrow morning. I am locking in Lynch Tennesseelogman good luck!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Madagascarter wrote:
Tennesseelogman
the actual claim list as stated on pg 8 post # 110 along w the references is :
claiming vac vanilla - 7 : virt, mada, rock, ryo, r4w, ely, and maybe hood = 1 extra
claiming vac but not vanilla - 5 : Tenn, 2oclubs, jkl, orz, abs = 2 extra
no claims - 3 :blue, lando, pyg

but again - hood did not claim any vac status or role

the important thing to remember is that nobody can inspect for role except the administrator. so anybody claiming so is either the administrator or lying. 2 people have claimed to have found out that my role is not vanilla. 1st pygmy followed by abs. i tend to think pygmy made a rookie mistake but do we want him dead? = no - then the unvac need only kill the other elite to win (through deduction or luck).

This is confusing everything TLM even though this was posted 4 pages later. Yes I might not have got everything correct on my large post but I think I can correct it now

Spoiler (click to show)

Sry Lando & Orz for getting it wrong. Lando was my mistake, but I’m wondering where the idea that orz was a power role came from? Who first mentioned it? You can bet I’ll be scouring through the chat to find out.

Pygmyhippo277 is claiming to be the tracker

With no other contradiction we must believe. It would be extremely risky to try and fake tracker. There was some questions on tracker reports from the last game. I can’t help you too much because I got a different result.

Tracker role PM & actions (click to show)

Sry that wasn’t as helpful as you all would like, but you is Pygmyhippo277 is being honest then that throws a lot of shade on Abs & TLM! What is Abs if not the tracker? He’s definitely not the cop as these 2 quotes would contradict each other

Abs
from my reports, I can indeed confirm that Ten is indeed NOT Vanilla

Abs
This is also making sense, I am leaning towards believing that Ten is a Cop. I can’t say who the player I am 90% sure of their role is BUT I picked up on something that led me to believe that this person is Unvaxxed.

These quotes contradict each other as if Abs was cop then he would only know TLM is not vanilla if he came up as unvaccinated. But then Abs wouldn’t be wanting to trust TLM?

With no real info from either Cop (believing it to be Lando or Blue?) we must lynch on who we know isn’t a cop or a vanilla.

LYNCH ABS
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
Abs
pygmyhippo277
Correct.

This is 100% a lie

Abs, are you claiming to be the tracker?

Summer 2 Countdown

Abs wrote:
I wont say my role but use your imagination!

I’m in the air flying so have poor connection but with this statement from Pygmy I am 100% now convinced to #Lynch Pygmy

I still don’t get why Ten would come and day he is a cop as he had no need to release this info of in fact he was jailed. I do think Lando makes a good point in that why would a anyone who is unvaxxd of elite be active in the forum as they have this other messaging channel (Ely how do you know so much about it?)

I only have this forum to read, deduce and articulate My thoughts which is why I am posting a lot but I also don’t know who killed v98 of what suspicion he created publicly to have him killed?

I am 100% vaxxed and not Elite but I can confidently say Pygmy is lying and we Should all lynch him NOW, you will all see when he is lynched this was the right decision
Abs wrote:
orzhovboss
Food for thought: if abs and pyg are both UV/Elite as you suggest Mada (based on what they said about Ten), then one/both of them must be elite, because the UVs don't have any investigate roles, but the Elite have Administrator. So if we lynch one/both of them, we could be playing into the hands of the UVs.

This makes no sense, as there are other vaccinated yers night actions

I have a feeling you may be Elite
Abs wrote:
pygmyhippo277
hmmmm, I'm gonna lynch tenn

Now Pygmy knows Ten is a cop it’s no surprise he is lynching Ten, this only further proves to me after his claim as the tracker thatche is most likely Elite or Unvaxxed at the least.
Abs wrote:
elysium5
pygmyhippo277
hmmmm, I'm gonna lynch tenn

Is this because you and your other Elite buddy (not Abs) think that Tenn is Unvaxxed?

You have not even bothered trying to explain your 'reports.'

This is 100% what I think, why has Pygmy just jumped on Ten bandwagon? You will notice I was all for lynching Ten but go back a few pages and i have now come to conclusion Ten is in fact one of the good guys and we want to keep him around
Abs wrote:
Anaxagore said:
23 Jan 2022, 20:51
Your role is Tracker.
You are Vaccinated.
You have a Vaccine Certificate.
Win clause: Eliminate all Unvaccinated.
Abs said:
25 Jan 2022, 14:00
Track Ten
Anaxagore said:
25 Jan 2022, 14:05
Noted
Anaxagore said:
25 Jan 2022, 15:08
Tennesseelogman visited no one last night

Here is my chat with Anax, the reason I think Ten must have been jailed is that if he was indeed a Cop, why would he not have been able to tell us his findings? Clearly somebody wanted him quiet as not to allow him to find out any info.

I simply tracked him with my night actions because he jumped on the bandwagon with Ely last minute to lynch me and I was suspicious. I believed Ely was Vanilla and I did also think Ten was vaxxed but I needed to know more and he seemed my most obvious target to learn from.

The fact that my report says Ten was seen visiting no one either means he is plain Vanilla but my unlikely with his claims but one thing is for sure is Pygmy is making up messages to show he is indeed the trucker but he isn’t….

I still stand by my vote of #lynch Pygmy as I genuinely think this gets rid of one of the Elite or Unvaxxed as a minimum

Abs wrote:
pygmyhippo277
Anaxagore said:
25 Jan 2022, 15:18
You did not find Tennesseelogman last night.

Also, I am suspicious of the language Pygmy has used in his fake message. “You did not find Tennesseelogman last night”

Where as in my message (the real one), Anax said “tennesseelogman visited no one” which matches Anax description on the first page of this forum where he describes the roles..

Pygmy edit looks made up to me
Madagascarter wrote:
Tracker description
-1 Tracker. Each night you can follow a player to see who he visits. You cannot track the Data Analyst, the Administrator or the Hacker. A jailed player will be seen visiting no one.

Abs Tracker report
Anaxagore said:
25 Jan 2022, 15:08
Tennesseelogman visited no one last night

Pygmy’s tracker report
Anaxagore said:
25 Jan 2022, 15:18
You did not find Tennesseelogman last night.

Firstly, looking at wording, I’m more likely to believe Abs

Secondly the 10 min difference in Timestamp. Anax seems to try and get everyone’s results out within the same minute, at least that’s what he did with role PMs but in the last game I got my result 7 mins after the day started. Abs getting his result beforehand seems a little suss making me more likely to believe Pygmy. TennesseeLogMan, what was the time stamp for you knowing you were jailed? Does anyone else have a timestamp they want to share?

I am confused, but I believe everyone should be voting either Pygmy or Abs

Summer 2 Countdown

Abs wrote:
Mada it’s obvious that Pygmy is lying..I see your point on time stamp but Anax did say he had to end night as he was busy so perhaps he just did this at different times? I have no idea tbh but I can’t be more clear with my entire conversation and all my timings since Anax told me my role

If he was the tracker why on earth would he lynch Ten?. It’s pretty obvious Ten is a Cop or maybe even Vanilla so why would the tracker remove one of their own! That’s why I quickly backed off Ten and want to keep him around now