Part II
  • 1054 posts
  • Page 16 of 71
elysium5 wrote:
Excellent, so both Abs and Pygmy are lying!

wasn't 100% sure on my suspicion of Abs but he has now confirmed it for me.

Pygmy is Elite and Abs is Unvaxxed. Not Hacker, but one of the other three as I said earlier.

Neither one of you is the Tracker.

I am.

You are both busted.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Anaxagore said:
23 Jan 2022, 20:49
Your role is Tracker.
You are Vaccinated.
You have a Vaccine Certificate.
Win clause: Eliminate all Unvaccinated.

elysium5 said:
23 Jan 2022, 21:53
Awesome.

I was a bit worried about needing to have a special communication set up on discord. I'm a bit old school and I don't really do that sort of communicating online.

Anaxagore said:
25 Jan 2022, 12:34
Don't forget to send me your night action :)

elysium5 said:
25 Jan 2022, 14:08
Track Abs

Anaxagore said:
25 Jan 2022, 15:00
noted

Anaxagore said:
25 Jan 2022, 15:18
Abs visited Tenesseelogman.

elysium5 said:
26 Jan 2022, 01:11
-2 Cops. Each night you can inspect a player and check whether he has a Vaccine Certificate or not.
-1 Tracker. Each night you can follow a player to see who he visits. You cannot track the Data Analyst, the Administrator or the Hacker. A jailed player will be seen visiting no one.

So the 2 cops can only check for Vax certificates.

The tracker cannot track the Data Analyst, the Administrator or the Hacker or a jailed player will be seen visiting no one.

Is the bad doctor giving out fake vax cards considered to be visiting someone?

When the jailer puts someone in jail is that considered the jailer visiting someone?

When the survivalist makes a kill is that considered visiting someone?

If none of these are considered visiting someone, then the only players that can be seen visiting someone would be the cops.

Can you confirm any of these things?

Anaxagore said:
26 Jan 2022, 01:18
The tracker cannot track the Data Analyst, the Administrator or the Hacker or a jailed player will be seen visiting no one.
Yes
Yes
When the jailer puts someone in jail is that considered the jailer visiting someone?
Yes
Yes

elysium5 said:
26 Jan 2022, 01:26
Excellent, thank you for the really fast response.

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Madagascarter wrote:
Elysium5, can we have a result then? I am inclined to believe you because claiming tracker at this point if you were not would be illogical, but as you’ve claimed, it would be nice to know a bit more info
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Abs wrote:
Hahahah here we go, Ely, you said you were Vanilla?.

Why didnt you track me last night if you were the tracker? You came after me so hard at the start of the game and its Obvious your target to find info on would have been me? So why didn’t you? And if you tracked Pygmy instead to find out he is indeed Elite, why did you not vote to lynch him but vote for me again today?

MAKES NO SENSE

Just because you write BUSTED in large bold font it doesn’t make it true

Ohh Ely, I thought you were 100% vanilla but this adds a whole new complexity to all of this

I’m still lynching Pygmy as he is 100% not the tracker as I am and I believe is Elite but have no idea why you are claiming this?
Abs wrote:
elysium5
Anaxagore said:
23 Jan 2022, 20:49
Your role is Tracker.
You are Vaccinated.
You have a Vaccine Certificate.
Win clause: Eliminate all Unvaccinated.

elysium5 said:
23 Jan 2022, 21:53
Awesome.

I was a bit worried about needing to have a special communication set up on discord. I'm a bit old school and I don't really do that sort of communicating online.

Anaxagore said:
25 Jan 2022, 12:34
Don't forget to send me your night action :)

elysium5 said:
25 Jan 2022, 14:08
Track Abs

Anaxagore said:
25 Jan 2022, 15:00
noted

Anaxagore said:
Abs visited Tenesseelogman.

elysium5 said:
26 Jan 2022, 01:11
-2 Cops. Each night you can inspect a player and check whether he has a Vaccine Certificate or not.
-1 Tracker. Each night you can follow a player to see who he visits. You cannot track the Data Analyst, the Administrator or the Hacker. A jailed player will be seen visiting no one.

So the 2 cops can only check for Vax certificates.

If none of these are considered visiting someone, then the only players that can be seen visiting someone would be the cops.

Can you confirm any of these things?

Anaxagore said:
26 Jan 2022, 01:18
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

elysium5 said:
26 Jan 2022, 01:26
Excellent, thank you for the really fast response.

In fairness, this looks very legit, I am impressed…
Abs wrote:
Madagascarter
Sry, I posted too soon.

Lynch Abs I think he is the Jailer

Why would I vote to save Ten and try And clear him as he had a lot of heat on him so why would I want him alive?
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
Hahahah here we go, Ely, you said you were Vanilla?.

Why didnt you track me last night if you were the tracker? You came after me so hard at the start of the game and its Obvious your target to find info on would have been me? So why didn’t you? And if you tracked Pygmy instead to find out he is indeed Elite, why did you not vote to lynch him but vote for me again today?

MAKES NO SENSE

Just because you write BUSTED in large bold font it doesn’t make it true

Ohh Ely, I thought you were 100% vanilla but this adds a whole new complexity to all of this

I’m still lynching Pygmy as he is 100% not the tracker as I am and I believe is Elite but have no idea why you are claiming this?

I did Track you. I just said I did.

I was able to Track you which means he is not Elite or the Hacker. I would not have been able to track you were one of those..
Your scrambling is going to be fun, isn't it?

You want to vote Pigmy because you want the Elite out. You are clearly not Elite, you are one of the Unvaxxed and you need to go first.

No way to get out of this one, either of you.

Vote Abs!
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
Madagascarter
Sry, I posted too soon.

Lynch Abs I think he is the Jailer

Why would I vote to save Ten and try And clear him as he had a lot of heat on him so why would I want him alive?

Possibly because you think or know he is one of your Unvaccinated buddies but you don't think Pigmy is and you think Pigmy is Elite and that fits your win clause so you will go hard after him.
Abs wrote:
Hang on, ok you tracked me, I am glad you did but the result you got on me if it is real would be the same, you would see I tracked Ten BUT if you were the tracker like I am , it would say “visited no one”.

For you to see I asked to visit Ten, it means you must be The Data Analyst, The Administrator or The Hacker but most likely one of the elite as this is the only way you can see I tracked Ten last night….

You have actually just shot yourself in the foot Ely!,

It’s a shame if Pygmy who is either the Jailer or Elite doensnt get lynched as you are killing off an important player.

Ely, if your so sure, why not vote Pygmy, if he is indeed the tracker or elite then at least then you can vote me the next night and I am gone anyway but I really want to prove to the remainder of the group my innocence and Pygmy being mafia of some kind

elysium5 wrote:
Vote Abs first. It will prove I'm right.

Save Pigmy for later that way if The Unvaxxed want to get rid of him right away, the Survivalist will have to waste their only kill shot on him instead of me.

If the Elite choose to go after me next night phase instead, that will also prove I am right.

Either way, we all get proof right away and if I die, my sacrifice will allow the rest of the Vaccinated to ban together and the remaining 2 cops can worry less about remaining in the shadows and be able to publicly compare notes faster and take the Unvaxxed down!
Abs wrote:
FYI I am now very worried you are Mafia and i Was convinced you were Vanilla as you said originally which is clearly now a lie….
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: 33 minutes ago 
Post #224

TennesseeLogMan, what was the time stamp for you knowing you were jailed? Does anyone else have a timestamp they want to share?
i tried to inspect pygmy

Tennesseelogman said:
24 Jan 2022, 17:10
i would like to inspect pygmy please
Anaxagore said:
24 Jan 2022, 17:16
ok noted.
Anaxagore said:
You have been jailed.
time stamp matches and the word noted is not capitalized = Noted
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
FYI I am now very worried you are Mafia and i Was convinced you were Vanilla as you said originally which is clearly now a lie….

There is no way you can weasel your way out of this but it will be fun to see you try;)
Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: 33 minutes ago 
Post #224

TennesseeLogMan, what was the time stamp for you knowing you were jailed? Does anyone else have a timestamp they want to share?
i tried to inspect pygmy

Tennesseelogman said:
24 Jan 2022, 17:10
i would like to inspect pygmy please
Anaxagore said:
24 Jan 2022, 17:16
ok noted.
Anaxagore said:
You have been jailed.
time stamp matches and the word noted is not capitalized = Noted

Ok well if you lynch me, ask Anax after if he used a capital or not and he will confirm he did 100%. @Anax you can back this up for sure