Part II
  • 1054 posts
  • Page 19 of 71
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Rockbert wrote:  Posted: 8 minutes ago 
Post #263

1. The "Unvaxxed Doctor?" That makes zero sense. Why would there be a doctor who is not vaccinated. That must be a typo. The doctor is the one handing out the vaccination certificates. That's their role.
in the last game - the doctor was unvac and was there to try give vac certs to the rest of the unvac so if investigated by the cop = they would seem to be vac (vac cert does not equal vac). this is why the reports from the cops becomes less and less reliable as the game goes on.

i know from last time that the jailer could not jail himself (i asked anax) but i do not know if the doctor could give himself a vac cert.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Bluegoetz
. The "Unvaxxed Doctor?" That makes zero sense. Why would there be a doctor who is not vaccinated. That must be a typo. The doctor is the one handing out the vaccination certificates. That's their role

Rock the rock is unvaxed. Read the description. He is giving out certificates not actual vaccinations. So he can hide his team from the cops and such.

Blue, I assume you mean the Doc? Please don't put my name with the unvaccinated. As I have pointed out I am Vanilla, Vaccinated and have a certificate.

Also, I agree with Ryomyr on Elysium, therefore I am sticking to my vote to #Lynch Abs unless something drastic occurs to change my mind.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
wow - i type so slowly that there usually other responses before i can post mine - makes me look like i am bandwagoning at times - not true - just old
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Ryomyr
I see your point, Rockbert. The doctor gave themselves a vaccine certificate last night. That's the only logical play for that character. It would take a day or two for the unvaxxed to build trust and exclude the elite from their conversations. (That was our trajectory in game #1...it was a slower build)

I am going to go with Ely, mostly because of his solid logic (in all aspects of the game so far), and the fact that he is doing a nonstop victory dance in the thread! I love it! 

#LUNCH ABS 

I am literally jamming out and doing the Victory dance right now!

Whether or not the Elite try to kill me or the survivalist takes me out tonight, this lynch will prove I am right and the Vaxxed outnumber everyone else so we WILL win this!

Now, walk it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxjZM-d_ShI
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
I think that the doctor might have started with a vaccine certificate... although we can't be sure, but it would make sense if they did because then they wouldn't have to do that first play and overall it's logical that the doctor would start with a certificate.

I stand by my decision to #Lynch Tenn
Eat my dust.
Rockbert wrote:
I have to go for now but will get back on periodically to keep up.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Ryomyr wrote:
Tennesseelogman
scenario 1 - the only way ely is not truthing would be if he is unvac and trying to get one of the elite lynched. he would have a 50:50 chance of getting a non-tracker lynched and a pretty high chance of that one being elite. if the lynched turned up tracker then he would of course be lynched next and likely the other false tracker next - which would be ok w him because he would have still gotten a likely elite killed. if not elite then he just got a vac tracker and likely cop killed. = really good sacrifice on his part.

Scenario 2 - pygmy is truthing - since he was the 1st to provide info a tracker would give. if he tracked me and found nothing he would automatically think i could not be tracked and would therefore be administrator, data analyst, or hacker = not vanilla. then he realizer that i could be any role and have been jailed. - just as he stated.

Pure spitball here: 6 characters land in an anonymous chat.  Anonymous and unvaxxed charater #1 says, "Hey, this is Tenessee and I am so and so role in this game. Please, put me in jail tonight!"  The unvaxxed open the flood gates to move quickly to isolate the elite and begin their campaign of getting them Lynched. (Sorry, Tennessee, the spitball worked better by referencing a real scenario. I realize this might not be accurate.) In this scenario, the elite know who all of the unvaxxed are, and the unvaxxed know who the two elite characters are.  So, I do see how ELY could be making a sacrifice, if he were an unvaxxed character. That has some logic to it. 
Tennesseelogman wrote:
in the last game - only 3 players started off without a vac cert = 3 unvac players - the doc was unvac but had one. so did the elite.
Live long and prosper
Bluegoetz wrote:
Sorry rock that was a typo. I did mean doctor. On my phone harder to type and proofread
elysium5 wrote:
Ryomyr
Tennesseelogman
scenario 1 - the only way ely is not truthing would be if he is unvac and trying to get one of the elite lynched. he would have a 50:50 chance of getting a non-tracker lynched and a pretty high chance of that one being elite. if the lynched turned up tracker then he would of course be lynched next and likely the other false tracker next - which would be ok w him because he would have still gotten a likely elite killed. if not elite then he just got a vac tracker and likely cop killed. = really good sacrifice on his part.

Scenario 2 - pygmy is truthing - since he was the 1st to provide info a tracker would give. if he tracked me and found nothing he would automatically think i could not be tracked and would therefore be administrator, data analyst, or hacker = not vanilla. then he realizer that i could be any role and have been jailed. - just as he stated.

Pure spitball here: 6 characters land in an anonymous chat.  Anonymous and unvaxxed charater #1 says, "Hey, this is Tenessee and I am so and so role in this game. Please, put me in jail tonight!"  The unvaxxed open the flood gates to move quickly to isolate the elite and begin their campaign of getting them Lynched. (Sorry, Tennessee, the spitball worked better by referencing a real scenario. I realize this might not be accurate.) In this scenario, the elite know who all of the unvaxxed are, and the unvaxxed know who the two elite characters are.  So, I do see how ELY could be making a sacrifice, if he were an unvaxxed character. That has some logic to it. 

Lynching Abs will prove that Abs was lying and will prove that I am the Tracker and will also prove that Pigmy is lying because he is not the Tracker.

Me dying tonight by the hands of the Elite or the survivalist will also reveal my role and prove that I am the one telling the truth, the Unvaxxed will have wasted their shot on me instead of the Elite and we will know that Pigmy is probably an Elite, or at least Ans thinks this as opposed to Pigmy being a fellow Unvaxxed with Abs which is why Abs is so hard after him.

Tenn MIGHT be the cop but his putting so much confusion out there instead of using logic is not a good tactic if he actually is a cop.

The actual 2 Cops have got to be loving this because the can stay hidden(for now) and we will find out enough information very shortly to bring the whole house down on the Unvaxxed and Elite.

Remember fellow Vaccinated/Vanilla, all we need to focus on is the Unvaxxed and take them out before they take out the Elite.

We have the numbers to do it so If I die in the night, you can all come out and wrap this up!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
wow - i type so slowly that there usually other responses before i can post mine - makes me look like i am bandwagoning at times - not true - just old
LOL ME 2 pun
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
Tennesseelogman
LOL ME 2 pun

I am actually a 2 finger typer myself! Both index. Watching my kids, who are all 19 and older, is amazing to me when the clack away at a keyboard.
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
Ryomyr
Tennesseelogman

Lynching Abs will prove that Abs was lying and will prove that I am the Tracker and will also prove that Pigmy is lying because he is not the Tracker.

Me dying tonight by the hands of the Elite or the survivalist will also reveal my role and prove that I am the one telling the truth, the Unvaxxed will have wasted their shot on me instead of the Elite and we will know that Pigmy is probably an Elite, or at least Ans thinks this as opposed to Pigmy being a fellow Unvaxxed with Abs which is why Abs is so hard after him.

Tenn MIGHT be the cop but his putting so much confusion out there instead of using logic is not a good tactic if he actually is a cop.

The actual 2 Cops have got to be loving this because the can stay hidden(for now) and we will find out enough information very shortly to bring the whole house down on the Unvaxxed and Elite.

Remember fellow Vaccinated/Vanilla, all we need to focus on is the Unvaxxed and take them out before they take out the Elite.

We have the numbers to do it so If I die in the night, you can all come out and wrap this up!
Appears Ely doesn't want to be targeted at night also ALOT of repeat of his innocence beyond rallying the Vax. Why?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
2ofclubs
Tennesseelogman
LOL ME 2 pun

I am actually a 2 finger typer myself! Both index. Watching my kids, who are all 19 and older, is amazing to me when the clack away at a keyboard.
Here we call them peckers or hunt and peck. My phn has a split keyboard option for the fast 2 thumbed types. I try voice to text ... oh my now there is some funny conversions.
Keep it fun. And social distancing is hard when dating lol
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.