Part II
  • 1054 posts
  • Page 20 of 71
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ely - you are either tracker (which i believe) or brilliant in your deception and logic by choosing tracker that had already been claimed by 2 others (or both since the 2 are not mutually exclusive). in both cases i think you are on the winning team. - which i hope is mine - vaccinated
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
elysium5
Ryomyr
Tennesseelogman
scenario 1 - the only way ely is not truthing would be if he is unvac and trying to get one of the elite lynched. he would have a 50:50 chance of getting a non-tracker lynched and a pretty high chance of that one being elite. if the lynched turned up tracker then he would of course be lynched next and likely the other false tracker next - which would be ok w him because he would have still gotten a likely elite killed. if not elite then he just got a vac tracker and likely cop killed. = really good sacrifice on his part.

Scenario 2 - pygmy is truthing - since he was the 1st to provide info a tracker would give. if he tracked me and found nothing he would automatically think i could not be tracked and would therefore be administrator, data analyst, or hacker = not vanilla. then he realizer that i could be any role and have been jailed. - just as he stated.

Pure spitball here: 6 characters land in an anonymous chat.  Anonymous and unvaxxed charater #1 says, "Hey, this is Tenessee and I am so and so role in this game. Please, put me in jail tonight!"  The unvaxxed open the flood gates to move quickly to isolate the elite and begin their campaign of getting them Lynched. (Sorry, Tennessee, the spitball worked better by referencing a real scenario. I realize this might not be accurate.) In this scenario, the elite know who all of the unvaxxed are, and the unvaxxed know who the two elite characters are.  So, I do see how ELY could be making a sacrifice, if he were an unvaxxed character. That has some logic to it. 

Lynching Abs will prove that Abs was lying and will prove that I am the Tracker and will also prove that Pigmy is lying because he is not the Tracker.

Me dying tonight by the hands of the Elite or the survivalist will also reveal my role and prove that I am the one telling the truth, the Unvaxxed will have wasted their shot on me instead of the Elite and we will know that Pigmy is probably an Elite, or at least Ans thinks this as opposed to Pigmy being a fellow Unvaxxed with Abs which is why Abs is so hard after him.

Tenn MIGHT be the cop but his putting so much confusion out there instead of using logic is not a good tactic if he actually is a cop.

The actual 2 Cops have got to be loving this because the can stay hidden(for now) and we will find out enough information very shortly to bring the whole house down on the Unvaxxed and Elite.

Remember fellow Vaccinated/Vanilla, all we need to focus on is the Unvaxxed and take them out before they take out the Elite.

We have the numbers to do it so If I die in the night, you can all come out and wrap this up!
Appears Ely doesn't want to be targeted at night also ALOT of repeat of his innocence beyond rallying the Vax. Why?
The only people who would want to target me at night would be the Unvaxxed(Survivalist) and the Elite in order to shut me up.

The Unvaxxed would waste their shot on a non Elite and make it more difficult for their own win clause to be carried out. The Elite would waste the kill by proving I am who I said I am.

The best part about this is either way, me surviving or not, makes the game easy for the Vaxxed to win. That is the whole point of what I am doing here. Helping my team, the Vaccinated, to win.

Mission accomplished.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
elysium5
2ofclubs
Tennesseelogman
wow - i type so slowly that there usually other responses before i can post mine - makes me look like i am bandwagoning at times - not true - just old
LOL ME 2 pun

I am actually a 2 finger typer myself! Both index. Watching my kids, who are all 19 and older, is amazing to me when the clack away at a keyboard.
Here we call them peckers or hunt and peck. My phn has a split keyboard option for the fast 2 thumbed types. I try voice to text ... oh my now there is some funny conversions.
Keep it fun. And social distancing is hard when dating lol

My kids and my spouse make fun of me for it all the time but I can type pretty fast with two fingers and I can at least challenge them to best me at that as I don't think I could ever best them at their insane keyboard skills. My mom likes to use voice to text and I roast her all the time by replying to the funny conversions as if that is what she actually meant to say.

Have fun in life, that is the whole point of living!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Fellow Vaxxer's, vote Abs and I even welcome the Elite to do the same so they think they might have a chance.

Don't abstain because you don't want to look like a bandwaggoner. Some votees could try the old last minute switcheroo but when the dust settles, you will see that I am right.

Don't waste this opportunnity to get rid of an Unvaxxed.

Read my messages and if I die in the night you have the tools to put the pieces together.

Remember, I can confirm that Abs is and Unvaxxed but not the Hacker because I was able to track him which would not be possible if he was the Hacker or one of the Elite.

Abs and Pigmy are both liars because I am the Tracker.

Pigmy is likely an Elite because Abs wants him so bad and wants us to out the Elites to get him his win clause or Pigmy is a fellow Unvaxxed with Abs and made an incorrect assumption. Either way, Abs is Unvaxxed and Pigmy is either Unvaxxed or Elite.

Treat this carefully as we don't want to help the Unvaxxed by getting rid of the Elite for them.
Bluegoetz wrote:
Any last min suggestions on who should be looked into tonight, by the cops, hackers and or trackers?
Might make tomorrow easier
2ofclubs wrote:
Won't the 2nd elite fess up when pyg.y is dead if pygmy is an elite to be protected¿ its a systmatic kill not just kill for all factions. Right.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
Bluegoetz
Any last min suggestions on who should be looked into tonight, by the cops, hackers and or trackers?

This is a great idea, that way the real Cops can compare notes and out any possible fake Cops. That really helps if I die and my Tracking isn't able to be revealed.
2ofclubs wrote:
Bluegoetz
Can't answer to after the lynch but also can't talk after the lynch.
Who ever isn't lynched pygmy, Ten, abs, blue any of us liars.
WRKD4IT
Abs wrote:
OMG why is everyone falling for this? It’s genius from Ely but I still think Ely is not Unvax but maybe Elite.

Anax has also stated that he does indeed use capital N such as noted so that dukes that out and Pygmy.s proof of his note is just nonsense.

If you lynch me fellow Vax, you lose an incredibly powerful asset and the unvax and elite are as good as gone. Clubs, your usually better than this at analysis and Rock and Ry, you literally just said lynch Abs with no rationale?

Has anyone actually read my facts over last 4 pages or is it Ely’s songs and large Writing and CONSTANT plugging just all you can see?

Please reread before you set your vote on me and hopefully you will make the right choice
Abs wrote:
elysium5
Fellow Vaxxer's, vote Abs and I even welcome the Elite to do the same so they think they might have a chance.

Don't abstain because you don't want to look like a bandwaggoner. Some votees could try the old last minute switcheroo but when the dust settles, you will see that I am right.

Don't waste this opportunnity to get rid of an Unvaxxed.

Read my messages and if I die in the night you have the tools to put the pieces together.

Remember, I can confirm that Abs is and Unvaxxed but not the Hacker because I was able to track him which would not be possible if he was the Hacker or one of the Elite.

Abs and Pigmy are both liars because I am the Tracker.

Pigmy is likely an Elite because Abs wants him so bad and wants us to out the Elites to get him his win clause or Pigmy is a fellow Unvaxxed with Abs and made an incorrect assumption. Either way, Abs is Unvaxxed and Pigmy is either Unvaxxed or Elite.

Treat this carefully as we don't want to help the Unvaxxed by getting rid of the Elite for them.

I want Pygmy so bad that I am voting for Ten now? Yes real bad…
Anaxagore wrote:
I am lazy to count the votes so if one of you is willing to help me, that'd be cool :)
Tennesseelogman wrote:
elysium5 wrote:  Posted: 32 minutes ago 
Post #289

ely - i am slow typing and slow of mind sometimes. How do know abs is unvaxxed? can the tracker learn that?
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
He can’t confirm I am Unvaxxed, all he is seen is that I tried to visit you last night that is it
Abs wrote:
Anaxagore
I am lazy to count the votes so if one of you is willing to help me, that'd be cool :)

Ely 13
Abs 2
Ten 2
Tennesseelogman wrote:
yes i have it: if i'm not too late

Abs - 7 - mada, tenn, ryo, ely, blue, 20c, rock
Tenn - 4 - jkl, pyg, hood, abs
no lybch - 1 - orz
no vote - 2 - lando, r4w
Live long and prosper