Part II
  • 1054 posts
  • Page 21 of 71
Abs wrote:
Who would Orz vote no lynch?..

Clubs, rock, Ryo and blue, read through it one more time….

Look at what Ely said about Ten, whilst I think Ely is OTT I do think he is less of a threat than Ten. Ten clearly us unvaxed
Abs wrote:
Abs
elysium5
Tennesseelogman
Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: 33 minutes ago 
Post #224

TennesseeLogMan, what was the time stamp for you knowing you were jailed? Does anyone else have a timestamp they want to share?
i tried to inspect pygmy

Tennesseelogman said:
24 Jan 2022, 17:10
i would like to inspect pygmy please
Anaxagore said:
24 Jan 2022, 17:16
ok noted.
Anaxagore said:
25 Jan 2022, 15:18
You have been jailed.
time stamp matches and the word noted is not capitalized = Noted

All this says, and it fits either way, is that you are the cop or you are Unvaxxed and also want Pigmy dead to fit your win clause.

You are not new and you are good at analyzing things so really what you are doing by still trying to go after Pigmy here and not Abs is prove that you are not really the cop like you claimed.

You are busting yourself and the other 2 cops are still out there and can stay safely in the shadows until the dust settles after the lynch and the next night phase.

All I wanna do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom
And a BOOM BOOM, just shake ya rump
Check baby, check baby, one, two, three, four
Check baby, check baby, one, two, three
Check baby, check baby, one, two
Check baby, check baby, one

Wreck-X-N-Effect!

This is actually a really good point, I am only going on Pygmy at the moment as he lied about being the tracker but perhaps he is something else? It’s very clear now that Ten is actually not a cop as why would he go after Pygmy unless he was anything but Unvaxxed? Maybe Ten is the Hacker?

I agree with you Ely, removing Unvaxxed is more important than Elite for now!

Unlynch Pygmy

Lynch TenLogMan “the hacker”

2 key pieces of logic here

1. Why is Ten wanting Pygmy dead

2. Anax has confirmed that using a capital N is what he does sometimes so this isn’t evidence at all

Why did ten change from Hood to me last minute?
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
He can’t confirm I am Unvaxxed, all he is seen is that I tried to visit you last night that is it

Very disingenuous question, Abs. Trying to make me look like my assessment is false.

Your statement is 100 percent correct. I can not see if you are Unvaxxed or not. I can only see if you visited someone.

Which I did.

You visited Tenn.

I know you are Unvaxxed because you could not be an Elite or the Hacker if I was able to visit you.

Nice last minute effort, though;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
He can’t confirm I am Unvaxxed, all he is seen is that I tried to visit you last night that is it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rl9Cxc7uZA
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Abs wrote:
Correct but you could be the hacker, the administrator or the data analyst? I don’t think you are Unvaxxed I think you are elite
elysium5 wrote:
It's over.
elysium5 wrote:
For you.
elysium5 wrote:
Vaccinated will win.
elysium5 wrote:
"Till the night closes in..."
Anaxagore wrote:
Tenn: JKL, pygmy, Hood, Abs
No Lynch: Orzhov
Abs: Elysium, Mada, Blue, Tenesse, 2ofclubs, Ryomyr, Rockbert

ALL VOTES IN BOLD NEXT PHASE ;)

Abs is getting lynched.

Abs's Role (click to show)

This is Night 2
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?p0=195&iso=20220127T18&year=2022&month=1&day=27&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&msg=Night%202
Abs wrote:
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye

I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye -- Goodbye!

I'm glad to go, I cannot tell a lie

I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly

The sun has gone to bed and so must I

GG All….go on my fellow Unvaxxed, I know who you are and you can rid the world of this Elite scum who have fallen for all of Boris’s propaganda at his party!

Abs x
LandoCalriskian wrote:
Gg abs. Sorry I didn't vote. I meant to get on this morning but my class ran longer than expected.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so i guess there is nothing to discuss until we hear back from anax
or can we even discuss things until we hear back? has the day begun yet?
Live long and prosper