Part II
  • 1054 posts
  • Page 4 of 71
elysium5 wrote:
It does make sense if you are actually unvaxed and are not Vanilla, like you said. That just means you are not Vanilla and therefore must die. Don't know why you would actually post that.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Abs wrote:
Abs
Ely, I can 100% tell you I am not the Elite, they scare me, I can also tell you I am Vaccinated

It’s unlike you to be so vocal in the early game, your usually very quiet? Why are you putting so much spotlight on me?

What is your role?

I said I AM vaccinated
Abs wrote:
I can’t be clearer around what I just posted, your wrong suspicion has made me reveal more than I wanted to but I needed to show I am a vaccinated with night powers now to show you my value. If you are indeed vanilla then you will see how I can help in the night phase!
elysium5 wrote:
The cops and the tracker are also Vanilla. What you are saying in that you are vaccinated but not Vanilla makes no sense at all.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
I can’t be clearer around what I just posted, your wrong suspicion has made me reveal more than I wanted to but I needed to show I am a vaccinated with night powers now to show you my value. If you are indeed vanilla then you will see how I can help in the night phase!

Sorry, you did indeed say you were vaccinated but you are really not making sense. If you are vaccinated you must be Vanilla so I jumped on the fact that you said you were not Vanilla. How am I supposed to interpret that?
Abs wrote:
There are 6 Vanilla, 2 cops and a Tracker who are all Vaccinated

6 Vanillas. You have no night action.
-2 Cops. Each night you can inspect a player and check whether he has a Vaccine Certificate or not.
-1 Tracker. Each night you can follow a player to see who he visits. You cannot track the Data Analyst, the Administrator or the Hacker. A jailed player will be seen visiting no one.

I think it’s quite obvious that I am one of the other 3 now and not Vanilla!
Abs wrote:
And if You interpret the above differently they yes I am vanilla if you think the cops and tracker are also Vanilla
elysium5 wrote:
Abs
And if You interpret the above differently they yes I am vanilla if you think the cops and tracker are also Vanilla

So you outed yourself as a cop or a tracker. You will be killed by the survivalist. Not good for Vanilla.

So if what you are saying is true then the only way for Vanilla to survive this is if both the other cop and/or tracker comes out and claims it and posts the results of their inspections.

Only one out of the three will die from the survivalists kill and the info can be shared to support that.

Rookie move on your part but this can still be salvaged for vanilla to win.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
abs is correct on this point - vanilla means you have no night actions. there are 6 vanillas and 9 with night actions. 3 of the 9 started off vaccinated and with a vac cert. in the last game, the elites had a vac cert but i do not think they were vaccinated. i do not think the elites have a vac status, they are outside looking in = above the controversy. as far is i can tell, we do not have to kill the 2 (or more) elites to win = just the 4 unvacs.

Abs - please explain this
What I am saying is as I am not Elite, and only elite have ability to win kill both vaccinated and unvaccinated, surely we should remove them first?
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
oh btw - i am vac and have a vac cert
we now have 10 claiming to be vaccinated (which is 1 too many). we have 6 claiming vanilla (if you count hood).
from the last game it seemed that the main ones posting in the forum were the good guys since we did not have access to PMs. there are several silents or nearly silent - maybe because they are to busy setting up the other chat and trying to get organized there. 2oclubs is the only one w a good excuse (he is out of town for a week).
Abs has said some sus things and hood made no sense w his gibberish , but i would be ok lynching any of the ones who have not claimed vac status: blue, lando, pyg, r4w, or even 2oc
Live long and prosper
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Virtuosity98
Wait the UV only have to kill the elites? Totally missed that :o
So the mass reveal might make it too easy for the UV.

QUESTION:
- Does anyone who was UV last game know if they get night kills?

I was Elite last game, the elites get a night kill IF their target is Vaccinated. We killed Abs. So it's possible the UVs don't have a night kill, or they just targeted me while I was jailed = no kill. Anyway, if someone (Rock, Ryomyr, Ready4war, pygmyhippo277) could answer my question that would be great.
@Ryomyr can you answer this question please?
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
abs is correct on this point - vanilla means you have no night actions. there are 6 vanillas and 9 with night actions. 3 of the 9 started off vaccinated and with a vac cert. in the last game, the elites had a vac cert but i do not think they were vaccinated. i do not think the elites have a vac status, they are outside looking in = above the controversy. as far is i can tell, we do not have to kill the 2 (or more) elites to win = just the 4 unvacs.

Abs - please explain this
What I am saying is as I am not Elite, and only elite have ability to win kill both vaccinated and unvaccinated, surely we should remove them first?

Sorry what I meant is only the Elite, can kill off both vaccinated and unvaccinated players to win the game therefore Elit is the only common eneemy the vaccinated and unvaccinated have.

if there are 15 players in the game, 2 are Elite and they have to kill 11 of the remaining 13 to win, surely the quicker we find out who the Elite are the better for everyone?

This was the only point I was trying to make clear at the start in my first post before Ely made me disclose everything to prove my innocence

This is what i concerning me about Ely, why push me so hard to get all this info?
Abs wrote:
im still sticking to No Lynch for now but Ely is making me very suspect with just how offensive Ely is being

I think we all just need to find out more