Money & Masks 2
  • 3136 posts
  • Page 193 of 210
Anaxagore wrote:
I would have preferred an alliance with the Montagues but you didn't leave me any options
And you will regret it

I know who has the extra votes
I already made the math
It doesn't look good for you ;)
elysium5 wrote:
Anaxagore
I would have preferred an alliance with the Montagues but you didn't leave me any options
And you will regret it

I know who has the extra votes
I already made the math
It doesn't look good for you ;)
Why would we want to leave Mafia, you that is, any options?

That makes no sense for anyone.
Mike Donovan : How'd someone like that get to be your leader anyway?

Martin : Charisma. Circumstances, promises... Not enough of us spoke out to question him until it was too late. It happens on your planet, doesn't it?
rheisel wrote:
Anaxagore
I would have preferred an alliance with the Montagues but you didn't leave me any options
And you will regret it

I know who has the extra votes
I already made the math
It doesn't look good for you ;)

This guy is relentless.  He knows the extra votes are perishable, but keeps spreading disinformation.  If I purchased an extra vote, it would be to ensure your demise.  I assume the rest of town is thinking the same.
elysium5 wrote:
rheisel
Anaxagore
I would have preferred an alliance with the Montagues but you didn't leave me any options
And you will regret it

I know who has the extra votes
I already made the math
It doesn't look good for you ;)

This guy is relentless.  He knows the extra votes are perishable, but keeps spreading disinformation.  If I purchased an extra vote, it would be to ensure your demise.  I assume the rest of town is thinking the same.
Exactly
Mike Donovan : How'd someone like that get to be your leader anyway?

Martin : Charisma. Circumstances, promises... Not enough of us spoke out to question him until it was too late. It happens on your planet, doesn't it?
elysium5 wrote:
My only question left for you now Anax is does this still hold true?

Anaxagore wrote:
But if you lynch me today and we loose the game, don’t come play mafia with me again as i will consider we are not playing in the same level.
I mean this seriously.

Will we not be able to play Mafia with you again?
Mike Donovan : How'd someone like that get to be your leader anyway?

Martin : Charisma. Circumstances, promises... Not enough of us spoke out to question him until it was too late. It happens on your planet, doesn't it?
Mdhaglund wrote:
Anaxagore
You wanted an alliance with the mafia king?

You have it

Can I see your Mafia role PM?

As a Cap, I cannot win unless I (and Hood) align with Mafia against the Montagues
Mdhaglund is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
2ofclubs, do you have an extra mask?
Don't tell me which one.
Just say yes or no
"yes or no" I said it. You won't believe me anyway.
Well you know who has illegal vote via being shop keeper and being mafia you know all of us are foes. You just don't know all the disguises.
You also Don't know my role, house and if it includes an extra (not illegal) vote.

22 Feb 2021, 23:03
2ofclubs:
Account balance: 2, 2, 1, 3, 7, 0, 2, 2, 4, 8, 6, 10, 0, 2, 0, 2, 2, 0, 2, 2, 0, 2, 2, 0
Inventory: Dagger, Paint, Extra Mask [Sequoia], Sword, Extra Mask [Silver], Gauntlet, Medical Bandages, Illegal Vote, Wine,
Town Rich List: Your net worth is the 7th highest.

Anaxagore wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)
2ofclubs wrote:
Mdhaglund
Anaxagore
You wanted an alliance with the mafia king?

You have it

Can I see your Mafia role PM?

As a Cap, I cannot win unless I (and Hood) align with Mafia against the Montagues

Yes you can, trust me.  Anax has you hypnotized. As long as he can't get us to think the houses are un even he may get a pass/alliance for a day and that's all HE mafia needs with his power to win.
To quote Anax, actual is in bold
Basically it's:

2 Capulets:    3 Capulets
Hoodlum        Hoodlum
Mhdaglund    Mhdhaglund
                        Rheisel
4 Montague + 1 mafia:  3 Montague
Anaxagore            Anaxagore MAFIA
Rheisel                  Rheisel
Elysium                 Elysium
2ofclubs               2ofclubs
                                Marion
Anaxagore wrote:
Mdhaglund
Anaxagore
You wanted an alliance with the mafia king?

You have it

Can I see your Mafia role PM?

As a Cap, I cannot win unless I (and Hood) align with Mafia against the Montagues

Hoodlum will be back just a lil bit before the deadline

are you okay with Elysium?
rheisel wrote:
@mdhaglund -- don't let Anax reel you in. He's toast. 

Wait for Hood, but I bet you anything he believes that we have a split town. 

The only question after this afternoon will be what to do with the split.

I say we break the game and call it a stalemate. :)  It will be a fun conversation regardless. 
Anaxagore wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

4 Capulets - 2 Capulets = 2 Capulets

Are we playing the same game?
2ofclubs wrote:
Let me add with this scenario , Even if Anax found a genie bottle on the beach and/or is not mafia, the game is still alive.
With Mafia Anax lynched it's a 3 v 2 v 1.  The 2 will have to;
A) Kill mafia and an opposite house for win.
b) Kill an opposite house for another day in Verona.
C) Align with mafia for another day in Verona.
D) Align with mafia and kill an opposite house for another day in Verona
This is assuming the win clause of 'eliminate all mafia, hostile neutrals and out number the opposite house'.

3 Capulet
Hoodlum
Mhdhaglund
Rheisel
3 Montague
Elysium5
2ofclubs      
Marion
Anaxagore MAFIA
Bottom line is Anax gets lynched.