Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 196 of 229
Ryomyr wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

^^^Marion's claimed role PM
Hoodlum wrote:
couple of things i googled.

Lady Montague is a character in Romeo and Juliet. She is the wife of Lord Montague and the mother of Romeo Montague. Unlike Juliet's mother, Lady Capulet, she is peace loving and dislikes the violence of the feud.

Lady Montague In contrast with Lady Capulet, Lady Montague is peace-loving and dislikes the violence of the feud. Like her husband, she is concerned by her son's withdrawn and secretive behavior. The news of Romeo's banishment breaks her heart, and she dies of grief.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Ryomyr wrote:
Hoodlum
couple of things i googled.

Lady Montague is a character in Romeo and Juliet. She is the wife of Lord Montague and the mother of Romeo Montague. Unlike Juliet's mother, Lady Capulet, she is peace loving and dislikes the violence of the feud.

Lady Montague In contrast with Lady Capulet, Lady Montague is peace-loving and dislikes the violence of the feud. Like her husband, she is concerned by her son's withdrawn and secretive behavior. The news of Romeo's banishment breaks her heart, and she dies of grief.

Maybe that is why she is so quiet ... lol
Ryomyr wrote:
How many items or actions just transferred to Ely right now?  Any thoughts?  I am trying to figure out what the new shopkeeper might be capable of doing. Not saying he is up to something, just wondering about it.

What would Ely as the shopkeeper be capable of tonight? 
Ryomyr wrote:
rheisel
How many items or actions just transferred to Ely right now?  Any thoughts?  I am trying to figure out what the new shopkeeper might be capable of doing. Not saying he is up to something, just wondering about it.

What would Ely as the shopkeeper be capable of tonight? 

General ideas are fine ... not trying to get a strategy disclosure or help mafia if mafia is still alive.
elysium5 wrote:
No items or special abilities or actions were transferred to me. I just have the same ability I have always had with my role.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
Who is MDH or Hood targeting tonight?
Anybody checking houses?

I miss the multiple PM's :P

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I am saying the town was split evenly.
Even though Anax = Abraham Montague servant doesn't make him Montague. But if he was mafia, the game could be over with supposedly Montague out numbering Capulate. Mafia sure bet will be Kill proven Montague Marion and balance the house war while eliminating a town. Essentially its 5 v 1 until its not.  But who knows

MAFIA Win clause: Eliminate the House of Montague (3 left), the House of Capulet (2 left), and all hostile neutrals.

WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
Anax was Mafia
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
Was he?  Abraham is servant to Montague. If he was, it would be Montague out numbering Capulate with all Mafia and Neutrals eliminated. Game over?
If he wasn't then my money is on Hood as fake Capulate. Cousin.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Will you share Your win clause? You can edit one word and I will know which one it is.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
You know Anax is/was Mafia, right?