Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 198 of 229
2ofclubs wrote:
So we are skipping morning phase (but have a 11 hour buy period running simultaneous with the 1st half of afternoon phase) and about 21 hours to lynch deadline.
CORRECT?
WRKD4IT
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I've realised that there has to be an election, otherwise who gets the shop if the Shopkeeper is lynched?
Hence:
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
I've realised that there has to be an election, otherwise who gets the shop if the Shopkeeper is lynched?
Hence:
It is now Morning 9. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Morning 9 will end in 9 hours 30 mins (countdown).
Morning Actions: (click to show)

This is a normal morning phase, except it ends in 9hrs 30mins. Edit: And anyone can be #ELECTED in as Lord of Verona.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:

2ofclubs wrote:
So vote for who ever including Marion even though they didn't campaign?
WRKD4IT
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Yes. Everyone is a candidate.
Day Actions:

Ryomyr wrote:
It is with glowing pride that I finally can announce:

#Elect rheisel as Lord of Verona

:) :) :)
Mdhaglund wrote:
rheisel
The killer gets the shop.  Oof. 

mdhaglund, what do you think? 

Im curious who Clubs thinks is Cap. I thought he was referring to himself, but since Ely was Montague, I feel its harder to think he was lying about being the same house as clubs. still a possibility tho. That leaves him believing you are Cap. Are you ready to claim a house?
Ryomyr wrote:
@mdhaglund -- I will release my campaign platform shortly. I hope that you will cast your vote for me when I do.

Because of the shortened time frame, how long will you be online?  I would like a chance to earn your vote before we all sign off.

2ofclubs wrote:
Mdhaglund
rheisel

Im curious who Clubs thinks is Cap. I thought he was referring to himself, but since Ely was Montague, I feel its harder to think he was lying about being the same house as clubs. still a possibility tho. That leaves him believing you are Cap. Are you ready to claim a house?

Correction "who Clubs KNOWS is Cap besides claimed MDH & Hood"
I am at work processing and trying to work.
WRKD4IT
Mdhaglund wrote:
rheisel
@mdhaglund -- I will release my campaign platform shortly. I hope that you will cast your vote for me when I do.

Because of the shortened time frame, how long will you be online?  I would like a chance to earn your vote before we all sign off.

I will be online sporadically for the next 4-5 hours (bedtime)
Ryomyr wrote:
Mdhaglund
rheisel

How long will you be around? I don't want you to sign off without feeling good about the direction of the game.
Ryomyr wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

Got it. I will be back in an hour.
Hoodlum wrote:
i have a feeling clubs thinks rheisel is juliet, although anax thought rheisel was mafia. i caught a glimpse of anax post before virt edited it. im glad he edited it because he swore, but it was because he spoke after time was up.
i will be voting marion, supposed montague and inactive. then mafia will have to side with the last montague going into the next day. caps, don't go outside! simple as that.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman