• Page 199 of 229
2ofclubs wrote:
Everyone is going to vote for themselves as Lord except one (Marion) LOL
Virt you may have a delima.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Mdhaglund wrote:
Ill be back in an hour as well.

Rheisel, I think you may be juliet, and if you claim so I dont think that will change my vote. I cant trust someone coming out last minute to fully be Cap. I feel that I have proven myself Cap for a while now. Mada tried to claim he was Cap and I wasnt as well as paint me as Mafia/Neutral. I think I have proven myself as Cap and anyone who is Cap, should vote for me. I feel I am the best and obvious choice for Capulets.

2ofclubs wrote:
Ha ha Hood  Same thought on Marion - you posted when i was typing.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
I still don't know what to think about Anax's play.  He may have been right and I totally missed what he was trying to do.  Whatever, no need to berate people and all that. 
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
i have a feeling clubs thinks rheisel is juliet, although anax thought rheisel was mafia. i caught a glimpse of anax post before virt edited it. im glad he edited it because he swore, but it was because he spoke after time was up.
i will be voting marion, supposed montague and inactive. then mafia will have to side with the last montague going into the next day. caps, don't go outside! simple as that.
I dont understand why a Cap wouldnt want the shop in Caps hands late in the game.

Hoodlum wrote:
There was some Wine on your doorstep when you arrived at home last night. Against your better judgement, you drank the whole bottle. Any night actions you submitted were cancelled.

i was wined last night.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
There was some Wine on your doorstep when you arrived at home last night. Against your better judgement, you drank the whole bottle. Any night actions you submitted were cancelled.

i was wined last night.
what were your actions? before they were cancelled
Ryomyr wrote:
Mdhaglund
Ill be back in an hour as well.

Rheisel, I think you may be juliet, and if you claim so I dont think that will change my vote. I cant trust someone coming out last minute to fully be Cap. I feel that I have proven myself Cap for a while now. Mada tried to claim he was Cap and I wasnt as well as paint me as Mafia/Neutral. I think I have proven myself as Cap and anyone who is Cap, should vote for me. I feel I am the best and obvious choice for Capulets.

I think that electing me lord will be a win for both town and for House Cap.
Hoodlum wrote:
Mdhaglund
Hoodlum
i have a feeling clubs thinks rheisel is juliet, although anax thought rheisel was mafia. i caught a glimpse of anax post before virt edited it. im glad he edited it because he swore, but it was because he spoke after time was up.
i will be voting marion, supposed montague and inactive. then mafia will have to side with the last montague going into the next day. caps, don't go outside! simple as that.
I dont understand why a Cap wouldnt want the shop in Caps hands late in the game.

voting to lynch marion
Hoodlum wrote:
Mdhaglund
Hoodlum

i was wined last night.
what were your actions? before they were cancelled

i ran for election.