Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 202 of 229
Ryomyr wrote:
Hoodlum
rheisel
Spoiler (click to show)

Hood, if you weren't mafia, you would have already voted for me. 

why? i am still gonna have to catch up on what you've posted.
i am also capulet, and i should elect myself. am i even in your win clause? now that we know you and romeo are aligned? there were three of you ..a friar?

You are Juliet Capulet, Romeo’s lover, and member of the House of Capulet (Town).
Since falling in love with Romeo, you have come to hate the endless feuds between the Houses of Montague and Capulet. You wish the two families would co-operate, allowing you to marry and live peacefully with Romeo. Therefore, you are a Town-aligned neutral. You simply hope that you and Romeo survive this conflict. After refusing Count Paris’ romantic advances, you were thrown out of the House of Capulet. You have lost contact with Romeo, who fled his home, fearing the wrath of Count Paris.
Hoodlum wrote:
Hoodlum
alex said he was town aligned neutral lol
just because you say it, doesn't make it so. you two have been in a conspiracy all game, like mafia.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Ryomyr wrote:
We are actually roles who could have won regardless of the Cap and Montague balance.  We have a vested interest in seeing town win because we are town.
Ryomyr wrote:
Hoodlum
Hoodlum
just because you say it, doesn't make it so. you two have been in a conspiracy all game, like mafia.

LOL ... yes, because contrary to Virt's report there are somehow more in the game than he says. 

@mdhaglund -- you are 100% guaranteed a win by electing me Lord. 
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
I see some anax in that staement.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
In any case our cards are on the table and we call MDH and Hoods bluff.
Capulet Juliet and the other true Capulate will step forward and remaining town Montague Marion & Clubs will be alive to fight or celebrate a wedding.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Here is my fake PM so it does get wasted

Virtuosity98 said:
14 Feb 2021, 00:31
Disguise:
Virtuosity98 said:
30 Jan 2021, 16:05
2ofclubs
You are Gregory, servant of the House of Capulet (Town).
You are very poor, but you are proud to say that you belong to the House of Capulet. You are friends with Tybalt Capulet. You are not the kind of person people think would be carrying valuable items.
You start with 0 coins.
You earn 1 coin at the end of every afternoon phase.
You earn 1 more coin at the end of every afternoon phase if Tybalt survives.
You gain all items and money left at the houses of players who are nightkilled.
You are immune to stealing.
Win clause: Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while outnumbering the House of Montague.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Both Hood and MDH are claiming Capulate still. :Roll:
What say you Marion.
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
Did you guys see that Rockbert's role contained an ability to throw a ball where everyone was forced to attend? That would have been crazy stuff!
2ofclubs wrote:
rheisel
We are actually roles who could have won regardless of the Cap and Montague balance.  We have a vested interest in seeing town win because we are town.
WRKD4IT
Mdhaglund wrote:
rheisel
Hoodlum
Hoodlum

LOL ... yes, because contrary to Virt's report there are somehow more in the game than he says. 

@mdhaglund -- you are 100% guaranteed a win by electing me Lord. 
whats the difference in electing me then