Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 203 of 229
Hoodlum wrote:
There's an apparent trend in this game. Ana thought he had it in the bag, Ely too, by choosing with 2ofclubs who was going next. Capulet will win, and I'll be voting to lynch 2ofclubs or Marion. Now 2ofclubs admits to montague, Ezy vote. U still get to win Juliet. Choose your alignment I guess
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Election Tally:
rheisel - rheisel, 2ofclubs
Mdhaglund - Mdhaglund
Hoodlum - Hoodlum

7hrs remaining.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

2ofclubs wrote:
Mdhaglund
rheisel
Hoodlum
Hoodlum
alex said he was town aligned neutral lol
just because you say it, doesn't make it so. you two have been in a conspiracy all game, like mafia.

LOL ... yes, because contrary to Virt's report there are somehow more in the game than he says. 

@mdhaglund -- you are 100% guaranteed a win by electing me Lord. 
whats the difference in electing me then

Need the money for our honeymoon. LOL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Virtuosity98
Election Tally:
rheisel - rheisel, 2ofclubs
Mdhaglund - Mdhaglund
Hoodlum - Hoodlum

7hrs remaining.

I am 100% sure you're having a blast Virtuosity !!!!!!!!!!!!!
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
Mdhaglund
rheisel
Hoodlum
Hoodlum
alex said he was town aligned neutral lol
just because you say it, doesn't make it so. you two have been in a conspiracy all game, like mafia.

LOL ... yes, because contrary to Virt's report there are somehow more in the game than he says. 

@mdhaglund -- you are 100% guaranteed a win by electing me Lord. 
whats the difference in electing me then

Look at it from our perspective: we know we are town and we have been surviving together all game.  It seems like an easy pick for the remaining active townie to make. 

Voting for you seems like an unnecessary option, given what we are offering to the end game. 

I don't really know what else would make you feel good mdhag.  We've given you everything.
2ofclubs wrote:
@ Mdhaglund
Was Ely kill to get shop or balance town? That's the question..
@ Capulate Hood or MDH
If you are Capulate you & Juliet win with Mafia gone. I also win surviving with Juliet.
Marion inactive loses being out numbered
Mafia 0 = lose
Neutral 0 = lose.

You two need to make your cases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Even though my mind is set and you cant read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
A lot of talk about wedding from ya. So does Juliette take the montague name if that happens?
Ryomyr wrote:
Hoodlum
There's an apparent trend in this game. Ana thought he had it in the bag, Ely too, by choosing with 2ofclubs who was going next. Capulet will win, and I'll be voting to lynch 2ofclubs or Marion. Now 2ofclubs admits to montague, Ezy vote. U still get to win Juliet. Choose your alignment I guess

This is so confusing, hood.

@mdhadlund ... if you are town, which we feel you are. Electing me lord is the best path. Remember that Hoodlum might still have a +1 vote to add to this election. If that is the case, he could tie with me.  Your vote makes the difference for town.
Ryomyr wrote:
@mdhadlund ... if you are town, which we feel you are. Electing me lord is the best path. Remember that Hoodlum might still have a +1 vote to add to this election. If that is the case, he could tie with me. Your vote makes the difference for town.
Mdhaglund wrote:
At this point I dont trust anyone but myself. DOnt know how I feel about leaving the Lordship in anyones hands but mine
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
A lot of talk about wedding from ya. So does Juliette take the montague name if that happens?
LOL good one.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I wont vote MDH or Hood as Lord you both killed a townsman.
Straight forward that town is not in your interest.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
Milne was your kinsman? He was mafia. I don't have a kill ability. Hmm