Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 201 of 229
Hoodlum wrote:
wow i have to read up on that. on phone.
yes i assumed that 2ofclubs was romeo. thats why he is undecided between me and MDH and you were not in the mix, and i remember you posting very early..where is romeo. a hint.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Ryomyr wrote:
Hoodlum
yes i assumed that 2ofclubs was romeo. thats why he is undecided between me and MDH and you were not in the mix, and i remember you posting very early..where is romeo. a hint.

Electing me Lord of Verona should be easy for you if you are not mafia! ;)
2ofclubs wrote:
Virtuosity98 said:
03 Feb 2021, 22:29
Virtuosity98 said:
30 Jan 2021, 16:05
2ofclubs
You are Romeo Montague, Juliet’s lover, and member of the House of Montague (Town).
Since falling in love with Juliet, you have come to hate the endless feuds between the Houses of Montague and Capulet. You wish the two families would co-operate, allowing you to marry and live peacefully with Juliet. Therefore, you are a Town-aligned neutral. You simply hope that you and Juliet survive this conflict. After refusing Count Paris’ romantic advances, Juliet was thrown out of the House of Capulet. You have lost contact with Juliet, having fled your own home, fearing the wrath of Count Paris.
You start with 2 coins and a Dagger.
You earn 2 coins at the end of every afternoon phase.
You can #CHECK [player name’s] BALCONY up to two times per night. If that player is at home and is Juliet or Friar Lawrence, you will be added to a PM with each other.
Win clause: Survive with Juliet until endgame.
..................................................................................................
2ofclubs said:
04 Feb 2021, 19:34
- Win clause: Survive with Juliet until endgame. / Win clause: Survive with Romeo until endgame.
- You can #CHECK [player name’s] BALCONY up to two times per night. If that player is at home and is Juliet or Friar Lawrence, you will be added to a PM with each other. 
  > assume multiple players still alive and possible shared win title. We need to win for 3rd neutral to win.

W Clause says endgame not last two. Virtually impossible to be the last 2 given I can only kill with oil or poison or sword
  > Sword I can only use it to kill a watchman
  > Poison: 13 coins, Single Use, Kills that player if Wine was used on them during that night. Retained if not applicable.
  > Oil; takes 2 nights and they have to be home.

Hence 3 winners even with different win clause..  So when its safe/we know 100%, we should contact the 3rd neutral. 

-Yes Suspicious ... but Mafia and town win clauses say eliminate the other AND hostile neutrals.
Win clause: Survive with Romeo and Juliet until the House of Escalus (mafia) is eliminated, or survive until the House of Escalus and hostile neutrals are eliminated.

rheisel said:
04 Feb 2021, 22:56
If I am hearing you right, you are saying:

1. don't lynch remlburc
2. if we find a way to better trust remlburc, maybe we try to contact the Friar

Is that right?
2ofclubs said:
04 Feb 2021, 23:10
Yes
2ofclubs said:
04 Feb 2021, 23:11
I don't believe we need the 3rd neut to win. It just would be helpful. This is my 3rd w/ game with Ten and he can never be trusted IMO.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
Mdhaglund
So that leaves Hood as mafia?
lol
Ryomyr wrote:
Mdhaglund
So that leaves Hood as mafia?

Yes! So, you can elect me Lord now!  I wanted your vote before we signed off for the night!
Hoodlum wrote:
rheisel
Hoodlum

Electing me Lord of Verona should be easy for you if you are not mafia! ;)

i will have to read up on it first, when i get on my laptop. your win clause etc
2ofclubs wrote:
#Lynch Hoodlum             the original mafia

I know, I will repost at Lynch Phase.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
well 2ofclubs knows im not mafia. he wined me and ely is dead.
so that leaves?
Hoodlum wrote:
or did one of you kill ely? is it in that chat?
Ryomyr wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

Hood, if you weren't mafia, you would have already voted for me. 
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
well 2ofclubs knows im not mafia. he wined me and ely is dead.
so that leaves?
If I wined you, How does that not make you not mafia? or tell me your not mafia.
MDH capuate could be trying to balance town 2cap  2mon 1mafia

WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
rheisel
Spoiler (click to show)

Hood, if you weren't mafia, you would have already voted for me. 

why? i am still gonna have to catch up on what you've posted.
i am also capulet, and i should elect myself. am i even in your win clause? now that we know you and romeo are aligned? there were three of you ..a friar?