Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 197 of 229
elysium5 wrote:
You know Anax is/was Mafia, right?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
He was mafia. Perhaps the day finishes when the night is over. Perhaps Romeo and Juliet secretly get married and unite the houses for a shared win, otherwise it looks like a montague win. I see Marion has a kill ability, maybe Capulet does, but it would require two kills.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
Ha should I pull a TLM and disclose my role early LOL
We will see if its a glorious morning.
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
Hoodlum
He was mafia. Perhaps the day finishes when the night is over. Perhaps Romeo and Juliet secretly get married and unite the houses for a shared win, otherwise it looks like a montague win. I see Marion has a kill ability, maybe Capulet does, but it would require two kills.

Hood, is it safe to say that you are actually a Montague, then?  

Ryomyr is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
100% Capulet. rockbert messed us up, playing town vs mafia. gave out information to mafia and montague, and worst of all, he went outside while he was shopkeeper. by then we all knew his mask colour. anax puppeted milne to kill ready4war. milnes death is a mystery. montague must of killed milne.
Hoodlum wrote:
4 vs 2 it's gameover, unless the other cap can kill 2 montangues.:)
one of montague is romeo. the other capulet is juliet. so ya never know what kind of power they have. maybe convert? that would work too.
Hoodlum wrote:
lol, maybe no romeo or juliet in the game. that would be funny
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
lol, maybe no romeo or juliet in the game. that would be funny
I thought the same thing. A rabbit hole for all of us. LOL
WRKD4IT
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Night 8 is now over.
Processing night actions.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Town Crier:
Town Crier, M9 (click to show)

It is now Afternoon 9. Please conduct any actions you wish to perform.
Afternoon 9 will end in 23 hours (countdown).
Afternoon Actions: (click to show)

Feedback on night actions is coming out imminently - let me know via PM if you think I've made a mistake.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Ryomyr wrote:
The killer gets the shop.  Oof. 

mdhaglund, what do you think? 
Ryomyr is online.