Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 194 of 229
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynchcount:
Anaxagore - Mdhaglund, 2ofclubs, Hoodlum, rheisel, elysium5
elysium5 - Anaxagore
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

2ofclubs wrote:
Screw the stalemate, that's so negative sounding.  Lets end the feud and have a wedding.
The top 5 answers on the board to "What is love ?"
1) All powerful
2) IBlind
3) Stinks
4) Hurts
5) Mystery
:roll:
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Anaxagore
Spoiler (click to show)

4 Capulets - 2 Capulets = 2 Capulets

Are we playing the same game?
We started with 9 town. We always assumed it was a possible 5/4 split.

With 6 left and 2 Cap gone, we still don't know the faction of at least one of the dead so unless that one is also a Cap, which doesn't seem likely, then it is VERY likely that the town split right now is 3/3.

If Anax lives to make it to the night and being able to puppet his scum buddy, he will gain the necessary power to win.

Anax must die now or it is game over for town.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Mdhaglund wrote:
At this point, there is no town. It is Caps, Mons and mafia. Don't lump Caps and Mons together.

I think it is pretty clear that the most likely scenario is that its 4 mons vs 2 caps. Meaning game over with the mafia killed. Caps lose. I understand it could be tied up. But unlikely.

#Lynch Elysium5

I hope Hood views it the same.
elysium5 wrote:
Let me clarify this as I have to go:
If Anax lives to make it to the night and being able to puppet his scum buddy, he will gain the necessary power to win.

I know his buddy is dead now but last night they likely oiled a lot of Houses.

If he lives, he will light them up tonight.

Do not fall for it, Mdhaglund
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
Well the last mafia is?
Hood out a lot & attempted kill etc
MDH out a lot & attempted kill etc
Anax all over the place & killed etc
Ely Likely not - good story and dupped me in to his fake house & attempted kill etc
Clubs I am not
Rheisel is not
Marion in active being new and lost hope with Blue Milnej gone
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
Well the last mafia is?
Hood out a lot & attempted kill etc
MDH out a lot & attempted kill etc
Anax all over the place & killed etc
Ely Likely not - good story and dupped me in to his fake house & attempted kill etc
Clubs I am not
Rheisel is not
Marion in active being new and lost hope with Blue Milnej gone
This is confusing...did you miss the part where Anax was forced to come clean as Mafia in a last desperate hope to gain some Cap support to survive this lynch?
Mdhaglund wrote:
Its game over for me and Caps (Hood) if mafia gets lynched. I do not see a 3-3 tie unless there was some Romeo/Juliet scenario that was trigged without anyones knowledge. Lynching a Montague keeps the Capulets alive and the game going.

I don't view the Town winning as a consolation prize for Caps if Montague outnumbers us. Id rather see the world burn than for the Montagues come out on top. I hope Hood sees it the same way
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynchcount:
Anaxagore - 2ofclubs, Hoodlum, rheisel, elysium5
elysium5 - Anaxagore, Mdhaglund
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
i have had a quick read. i won't be changing my vote. mdhagland, change your vote back. don't forget i do have the + vote, can afford a fake vote. and marion is absent.
off to work.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
i have had a quick read. i won't be changing my vote. mdhagland, change your vote back. don't forget i do have the + vote, can afford a fake vote. and marion is absent.
off to work.
Do you think Caps can win this by eliminating mafia? All mafia and hostile neutrals will be gone. Montague will be outnumbering Capulet
Anaxagore wrote:
Marion is inactive but still alive.
You will loose the game if you lynch me Hoodlun
Ryomyr wrote:
Mdhaglund
Hoodlum
off to work.
Do you think Caps can win this by eliminating mafia? All mafia and hostile neutrals will be gone. Montague will be outnumbering Capulet

Hoodlum is claiming Capulet and a balanced town. I don't know if that is true or not.  If Hood is Montague or something else, we will know right after the vote.  I understand the logic behind you vote mdhaglund, but I think you should send Anax to the grave with the rest of us. 

2ofclubs wrote:
I can't be more specific given the multitude of claims by Anax.
Well played Hood.
Even better played Ely.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.