Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 192 of 229
elysium5 wrote:
As much as I would like to catch rheisel in a lie, to me the number one person to lynch is Anax. The second, which could be possible altered by the outcome, would be Hood.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
If rheisel is not Mafia, which will be determined after Anax is lynched, then his house will likely win. I have already stated this.

I just have to hope he is the same house as me and 2od C. If he is Mafia, then lynching the most dangerous player, Anax, will tell us this is true, as long as you maintain Hood is not lying about his faction.

Then, if Anax was not lying, rheisel needs to go as the final Mafia unless someone can make an argument that Hood is Mafia, then rheisel will likely be my ally and Hood needs to go next as the only other possible Mafia, if rheisal turns out to not be Mafia either after Anax is lynched.

Sounds spot on. My take is Anax Hood Rheisel. I put Rheisel on the bottom since he's only been out once an not involved with all the attacks, wines, and lynched Blue etc. Now Hood he's been out a lot and the whole purple mask fecal. Oh wait getting ahead of myself - Alex who wont be lynched he guarantees is still at the gallows pole.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
Yup. Lynch Anax, then either rheisel or Hood next. Which one will depend on who Anax is.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Also, whomever broke into my house and stole my extra mask will also be revealed if my opponents wish to try to use that info, so stealing my extra mask and revealing it will be the downfall of my enemies.
elysium5 wrote:
It sure got quiet here all of a sudden;)
elysium5 wrote:
It got real quiet in here;)
elysium5 wrote:
It kooks kike Anax will be lynched first, Followed by,,,Hood and rheislel
Ryomyr wrote:
elysium5
As much as I would like to catch rheisel in a lie, to me the number one person to lynch is Anax. The second, which could be possible altered by the outcome, would be Hood.

The reason that you have not caught me in a lie is because I have not lied, I need not lie, will not lie, etc.  I am town. 

I love that you went down the rabbit hole, Ely. I really do. I had to get a pen and paper to record all of the posts that might need referencing. 

I agree about Anax, 100%.   He's a goner.  

I do not agree on the rest of you mafia short list.  I don't even want to speculate. 

Do I trust Hoodlum? Not necessarily --> the post that Anax sent about his role PM was excerpted from a longer conversation they were having quite quickly in the forum. I can link you to the moment where Hood says he was basically demonstrating how easy it was to drop a role PM for a house. (IF needed, I can quote the post. Maybe Hood has an explanation.) That Anax only provided the info to make his point is about the 100th thing that is simply too suspicious about his play. (IF he went cuckoo like he said he might earlier in the game, I will feel really sorry for House Montague. Will he be kicked from the platform for suiciding? lol)

I could list the few of us who are left and tell you what I think, but that won't be helpful.  Ely, I am hoping your suspicions are truly town-based and you aren't setting up a bigger scheme by talking up possible next kills. 

Ely, if you are Montague as you say, there is a zero percent chance that you will lose the game by removing Anax the Mafioso. 
Ryomyr is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

Here is the end of the Anax / Hood conversation where they were "dropping their role PMs."

I am not trying to cast doubt on Hoodlum, just providing the additional context that came with this exchange of fake info. 
Ryomyr is online.
Anaxagore wrote:
2ofclubs, do you have an extra mask?
Don't tell me which one.
Just say yes or no
Mdhaglund wrote:
Anaxagore
Whatever happens, I will not be lynched today
Do you still stand by this statement, Anax?
Anaxagore wrote:
Mdhaglund
Anaxagore

Well,
Let's see ;)

#Lynch Elysium5

elysium5 wrote:
Anaxagore
Mdhaglund
Anaxagore

Well,
Let's see ;)

#Lynch Elysium5

weak
elysium5 wrote:
Anaxagore
You wanted an alliance with the mafia king?

You have it
You have finally admitted you are Mafia, then?