Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 190 of 229
Anaxagore wrote:
If i was mafia, i would probably have left the shop to Rockbert longer and stayed home quietly with my poison until the very end

I killed him because i wanted to take out one Capulet before i would possibly be lynched
elysium5 wrote:
Like you said earlier, if you are not lying and by some miracle you were framed, we will know and we will also therefore know Hood is lying and we can lynch him next. Win-Win.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Anaxagore wrote:
elysium5
Like you said earlier, if you are not lying and by some miracle you were framed, we will know and we will also therefore know Hood is lying and we can lynch him next. Win-Win.

How will you lynch Hood tomorrow??
you won't have the number
Anaxagore wrote:
He will ever betray the Montague and vote with the Capulet
or follow us and hope he can hide longer.

elysium5 wrote:
Anaxagore
Hood has a + 1 vote and rheisel may betray you
Hood said he lost his extra vote with the death of his supposed House member. It was part of his role, if you still want us to believe his role is not doctored/fake, that is.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Anaxagore wrote:
elysium5
Anaxagore
Hood has a + 1 vote and rheisel may betray you
Hood said he lost his extra vote with the death of his supposed House member. It was part of his role, if you still want us to believe his role is not doctored/fake, that is.

i think he said he lost one ability, but didn not say which one
 i hope you 're right though
elysium5 wrote:
He said it was his extra vote, I do remember that. I will try to find it.
Anaxagore wrote:
You are Sampson, servant of the House of Capulet (Town).
Like your master Lord Capulet you hate the Montagues. You are a man of dedication and duty and will do anything in your power to serve and protect.
You are justly rewarded and equipped for your loyalty and valour.
You start with 10 coins and a Sword.
You earn 3 coins at the end of every afternoon phase.
You can forfeit one or both of your night actions in return for votes worth 2 in elections and lynchings the following day. You must specify #ELECT EXTRA VOTE or #LYNCH EXTRA VOTE before the end of their phase.
Each night you go out, you leave with your sword. you can #PROTECT [mask colour] and you will save them from an attack if they are the House of Capulet. If you select a non Capulet and they wield a sword, you may die and your coins and items are given to the attacker.
If Lord Capulet is reported dead, you will forfeit 1 of your night actions each night.
Win clause: Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while outnumbering the House of Montague.
Anaxagore wrote:
"If Lord Capulet is reported dead, you will forfeit 1 of your night actions each night."

i am not sure what this means
elysium5 wrote:
Found it: https://dominating12.com/forums/5/off-topic/3558/romeo-juliet-mafia-game-thread?page=174#quick-reply

It does say forfeit a night action, not necessarily the extra vote option specifically.
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
So Marion RHeisel Hood MDH have all be suggest as alternate lynch to Anaxar. Who is next Ely or Clubs or did I miss them being offered up?
No traction, nothing sticking, dropped darts..... common theme is Anax staying alive to execute his next plan i.e. Kill Alex- give shop to Rock - Kill Robert.-

Everyone is still sticking with Lynch Anax.  MDH kind of wavered. Rheisel gave up and stated Hes staying with lynch Anax.
WRKD4IT