Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 191 of 229
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
2ofclubs, did you buy a fake vote this morning?
You have the shop what says you? What does it matter? No. Zero coin poor poor townie. but I may have stock piled them. Or traded via PM for some in an alternate color. No.

WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
It seems to me that in every scenario, from probable to far fetched, this still all comes down to rhiesel, for better or worse, and who he is affiliated with, a House or he is the puppetmaster Mafia scum, which also means Hoodlum is not Mafia.

I stand by my challenge for the sake of my House;

rheisel, you show me yours and I'll show you mine.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
It seems to me that in every scenario, from probable to far fetched, this still all comes down to rhiesel, for better or worse, and who he is affiliated with, a House or he is the puppetmaster Mafia scum, which also means Hoodlum is not Mafia.

I stand by my challenge for the sake of my House;

rheisel, you show me yours and I'll show you mine.
Was Rheisel even out last night? Didn't you investigate him early on? I also think he was on board lynching Blue mafia & Alex with out motive of getting the shop unlike others.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
I don't know what his mask color actually is but if it is Yellow, no I did not investigate it.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
what a mess. anax you are everywhere lol. too many lies for a townie.
why say you were yellow mask today? what was the strategy there?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
I don't know what his mask color actually is but if it is Yellow, no I did not investigate it.
Pretty sure Hood confirmed it was yellow. I am at work and cant reread everything and don't have my notes but pretty sure Rheisel isn't on my maybe mafia watch list.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
i don't know what colour rheisels mask is, i said marions is yellow, to see what he'd say, and anax said, no marions is orange, dunno how he knows that.
and then i said rheisels is yellow, to dispute anaxagores claim that he was yellow, then he soon after admitted he was silver. he's adapting to the situation before rheisel goes.."hey, that's my colour". maybe no-one is yellow. there's 5 extra masks.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
The one thing I know for certain, and have maintained from almost the beginning, is that 2ofC is my House. Nothing that can be said will ever prove otherwise, unless you can claim that he was also framed, which I am am sure he has not and would also add to the fabrication that has been played out.
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
i don't know what colour rheisels mask is, i said marions is yellow, to see what he'd say, and anax said, no marions is orange, dunno how he knows that.
and then i said rheisels is yellow, to dispute anaxagores claim that he was yellow, then he soon after admitted he was silver. he's adapting to the situation before rheisel goes.."hey, that's my colour". maybe no-one is yellow. there's 5 extra masks.
Ahh yes now I remember that color shuffle.  Similar to that I am montague no capulate no montague Hokie pokie.   I will pee myself laughing when he says uh I am William Shakespeare all good belonging to all houses.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
If Hood has one less might action, then he is much less of a threat that you, Anax. He must either pad his vote or try to kill in the night if he is Mafia, or he straight up lied, which would be apparent with the death of you and the the result of what your exposed role indicates.
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
The one thing I know for certain, and have maintained from almost the beginning, is that 2ofC is my House. Nothing that can be said will ever prove otherwise, unless you can claim that he was also framed, which I am am sure he has not and would also add to the fabrication that has been played out.

Awe now that's family sticking together.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DelYvJHTvH0   LOL
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
elysium5

We are family and I guess you and I are Cheech and Chong and we have to smoke out our enemies. Pun intended!
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
2ofclubs
elysium5

We are family and I guess you and I are Cheech and Chong and we have to smoke out our enemies. Pun intended!
LOL No man the mafia is not here. No, I am mafia, let me in and drink some wine.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
If rheisel is not Mafia, which will be determined after Anax is lynched, then his house will likely win. I have already stated this.

I just have to hope he is the same house as me and 2od C. If he is Mafia, then lynching the most dangerous player, Anax, will tell us this is true, as long as you maintain Hood is not lying about his faction.

Then, if Anax was not lying, rheisel needs to go as the final Mafia unless someone can make an argument that Hood is Mafia, then rheisel will likely be my ally and Hood needs to go next as the only other possible Mafia, if rheisal turns out to not be Mafia either after Anax is lynched.