Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 188 of 229
elysium5 wrote:
marion can't be Mafia as marion could not have puppeted the break in at my House so marion is actually a Mon as originally claimed or is a Cap.

That minor change could mean something as altering to Anax's suggestion as this:
Capulet:
Hood
Mhdaglund
marion

Montague:
Anaxagore
Elysium
2ofclubs
marion

mafia:
rheisel

This is probably this.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Anaxagore
I am Montague and lynching me would be a deadly mistake
But you are not an actual main Character or related to Montague. Makes it extremely unlikely.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Anaxagore wrote:
If you are not lying about these reports, which i think (if you are mafia bravo)
Then i know it's really hard to consider you result was altered

But on the other side, if you consider the whole game.
I can't really be mafia.
The way i pushed and burried Bluegotz when Alex was outed neutral and i was about to get the shop.
I killed Rockbert, of the opposite house.
I asked you several times about how your report was phrased
Anaxagore wrote:
Also
my role is the exact same as Alexcheckmate had in Moneyandmask 1

And Alex was town
elysium5 wrote:
If you were framed, then brilliant on Mafia's part but even so, we would know you were framed and the only 2 people who possibly could have done it would be Hood or rheisel. They would be taken out next.
Anaxagore wrote:
ALEXCHECKMATE
You are a scavenging townie.
You start with 0 coins.
You earn 1 coin at the end of every day phase.
You gain all items and money left at the houses of players who are nightkilled.
You can survive being nightkilled once.
Win clause: eliminate all members of the mafia and the hostile neutral.
Anaxagore wrote:
elysium5
If you were framed, then brilliant on Mafia's part but even so, we would know you were framed and the only 2 people who possibly could have done it would be Hood or rheisel. They would be taken out next.

No they wont, because once i'm dead, and you're not Lord of Verona, with marion inactive, we looses our majority
2ofclubs wrote:
So Marion RHeisel Hood MDH have all be suggest as alternate lynch to Anaxar. Who is next Ely or Clubs or did I miss them being offered up?
No traction, nothing sticking, dropped darts..... common theme is Anax staying alive to execute his next plan i.e. Kill Alex- give shop to Rock - Kill Robert.-
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
Considering how early I Investigated the Silver mask, nobody knowing I was doing so and that so early in the game Mafia just happened to frame the same person that is using this as reasoning to back their story. How improbably would it be for a random framing like that to correspond to an investigation by me? What are the actual odds of that?
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
If you are not lying about these reports, which i think (if you are mafia bravo)
Then i know it's really hard to consider you result was altered

But on the other side, if you consider the whole game.
I can't really be mafia.
The way i pushed and burried Bluegotz when Alex was outed neutral and i was about to get the shop.
I killed Rockbert, of the opposite house.
I asked you several times about how your report was phrased
You admit your plan was to get shop all along. Being of "opposite" house was just a bonus.
WRKD4IT
Anaxagore wrote:
the odds are not that low, if rheisel can frame one person each day and chose me because i was very active, and also preventing them to do their killings by advocating we #check houses every night
2ofclubs wrote:
ELY ELY ELY you are being sucked in. Or Hood would say Hypnotise.
WRKD4IT
Anaxagore wrote:
if i was mafia, why didn't i kill you and your olive mask after you robbed me?

i could have had many opportunities

you were out every night

i even posted it yesterday night hoping mafia would kill you because i was persuaded you were Capulet