Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 185 of 229
Anaxagore wrote:
I don't know at this point why anyone doesn't believe me.

I killed Rockbert and if House Montague is about to win.

That's because i did kill Rockbert myself and called for a murder of Ready4war.

I have no idea who killed miljnew but that's good too
Anaxagore wrote:
The way 2ofclubs is believing elysium is impressive.

I'm not saying elysium is lying, but come on at some point you should be able to analyse different sources of information
Anaxagore wrote:
if i get lynched, and Montague looses the game.

If Elysium is really Montague, he deserves the wood spoon prize
Ryomyr wrote:
I feel like I am watching the devolution of a brilliant mind. Every reality you try to build has gaping holes. Namely, that you continue to pretend you are not Mafia. Just post your mafia role PM and let us decide your fate!
Anaxagore wrote:
I literally laughed when i saw Bluegotz pm, if i remember he claimed house escalus

lol
Anaxagore wrote:
You think you are safe not to claim anything now rheisel but you still have a long way till the end
Hoodlum wrote:
How's the beach? Remember that one time when my narrative was U are mafia, killed rockbert, own the shóp? We will find out that it wasn't made up Mr yellow mask
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
If you don’t understand what i’m saying and still decide to lynch me.

Tomorrow when you realize you trusted someone who did not disclose his House and who claimed i was not town despite a serie of evidence from day 1.
Spoiler (click to show)

Do not lynch elysium out of frustration right away.

First Hoodlum, then Mdhaglund, and then Elysium, Rheisel, etc…

Because if you miss and Elysium did not lie and i was framed (which is what i think happened), you will loose the game

Nobody said its a secret. Your wrong.
What evidence:
I am silver - I am not - I am silver
I am cap - I am Montague
My camera got broke.
I gave shop too Rock so I could kill him later that was my plan and have control Not for the sake of town. I am pretty sure someone said that was what you were up to. I evcen warned Rock you were going to kil him once he go the shop
Etc

WRKD4IT
Anaxagore wrote:
Anaxagore
what's your role Blue? we don't need your mask color, or your house, just your role.
Bluegoetz
Virtuosity98 said:
30 Jan 2021, 16:05
You are Anthony, servant to Count Paris the kinsman of the late Prince Escalus
You have been a hard worker all of your life but have received little reward or thanks for it. The current power struggle seems like a perfect opportunity to improve your position and get rich in the process. With all this feuding between important people, nobody seems to pay much attention to you.
You can #PLOT AGAINST [player name] during the night (without leaving your house). If that player is lynched exactly 2 afternoons later, you gain all items and money in their account and inventory.
You start with 3 coins.
You earn 1 coin at the end of every afternoon phase.
You cannot be seen by Watchmen.
Win clause: Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and end the game with the most coin.
Anaxagore
lol
Anaxagore wrote:
Anaxagore
what's your role Blue? we don't need your mask color, or your house, just your role.
Bluegoetz
Virtuosity98 said:
You have been a hard worker all of your life but have received little reward or thanks for it. The current power struggle seems like a perfect opportunity to improve your position and get rich in the process. With all this feuding between important people, nobody seems to pay much attention to you.
You can #PLOT AGAINST [player name] during the night (without leaving your house). If that player is lynched exactly 2 afternoons later, you gain all items and money in their account and inventory.
You start with 3 coins.
Win clause: Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and end the game with the most coin.
Anaxagore
lol
Anaxagore wrote:
Anaxagore
Bluegoetz
Virtuosity98 said:
You start with 3 coins.
Anaxagore
lol