Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 184 of 229
elysium5 wrote:
marion is inactive. That means that it is either 4-2 Mon vs Cap as Anax claims and you are part of the four as Mon or you are Cap and that would make it 3-3

or you are Mafia and Everything Anax has said needs to be looked at closer to see if he is lying or not.
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
You are the swing vote.

Ely let the lynch take place and it will be confirmed there isn't a swing vote.
This is not the time to reveal.  
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
elysium5
marion is inactive. That means that it is either 4-2 Mon vs Cap as Anax claims and you are part of the four as Mon or you are Cap and that would make it 3-3

or you are Mafia and Everything Anax has said needs to be looked at closer to see if he is lying or not.
Its 3v3
didn't you mean say WHEN he was lying.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
elysium5
You are the swing vote.

Ely let the lynch take place and it will be confirmed there isn't a swing vote.
This is not the time to reveal.  
The Lynch will take place and Anax will die. I'm not questioning that all. I just think that with the following immediate House War coming, rheisel's role will determine the outcome.
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
elysium5

Its 3v3
didn't you mean say WHEN he was lying.
I know he is lying, just not 100 percent whether it is as the remaining mafia or our enemy House. The latter I doubt but no matter as both scenarios seal his fate for me.
Hoodlum wrote:
I'm at work. Not reading everything. Is anax still saying he's yellow? I bought a vote and the shopkeeper is silver. Lots of money to buy oil and burn Verona down. Let's not let that happen.. live to fight another day!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
I'm at work. Not reading everything. Is anax still saying he's yellow? I bought a vote and the shopkeeper is silver. Lots of money to buy oil and burn Verona down. Let's not let that happen.. live to fight another day!
Anax revealed a spoiler instead of going to the beach. Claims silver Montague again. Flippty Flop
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Mdhaglund wrote:
So is there a possibility that rheisel and hood are both Caps? Making it 3 with me?
2ofclubs wrote:
Mdhaglund
So is there a possibility that rheisel and hood are both Caps? Making it 3 with me?
Yes if your cap. Even anax and Rheisel says its 2-4 or 3v3 split. We have 4 undisclosed houses some speculation/assumptions/straight forward/logic... what ever you want to label it. Mafia needs to stay alive and know who/which house to kill keeping the balance to win.
With mafia gone then its a war between houses unless they call a truce and go to a wedding. LOL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Anaxagore wrote:
2of clubs, it's not a secret.
Everyone knows it's 4 Montague vs 2 Capulet (Hoodlum, and Mhdaglund) vs 1 mafia
Mdhaglund wrote:
Anaxagore
So why are you currently lynching Hood? Who do you think the mafia is?
Anaxagore wrote:
If you don’t understand what i’m saying and still decide to lynch me.

Tomorrow when you realize you trusted someone who did not disclose his House and who claimed i was not town despite a serie of evidence from day 1.
Spoiler (click to show)

Do not lynch elysium out of frustration right away.

First Hoodlum, then Mdhaglund, and then Elysium, Rheisel, etc…

Because if you miss and Elysium did not lie and i was framed (which is what i think happened), you will loose the game

Anaxagore wrote:
Mdhaglund
Anaxagore
So why are you currently lynching Hood? Who do you think the mafia is?

I think it's rheisel but i'm not 100% sure so i'm going for a Capulet.
Anaxagore wrote:
It could also be Elysium but i doubt he would have just stolen me that night.
I would be dead i think if he was mafia.