Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 186 of 229
Anaxagore wrote:
Anaxagore
what's your role Blue? we don't need your mask color, or your house, just your role.
Bluegoetz
Virtuosity98 said:
30 Jan 2021, 16:05
You are Anthony, servant to Count Paris the kinsman of the late Prince Escalus
You have been a hard worker all of your life but have received little reward or thanks for it. The current power struggle seems like a perfect opportunity to improve your position and get rich in the process. With all this feuding between important people, nobody seems to pay much attention to you.
You can #PLOT AGAINST [player name] during the night (without leaving your house). If that player is lynched exactly 2 afternoons later, you gain all items and money in their account and inventory.
You start with 3 coins.
You earn 1 coin at the end of every afternoon phase.
You cannot be seen by Watchmen.
Win clause: Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and end the game with the most coin.
Anaxagore
lol
2ofclubs wrote:
Can caps forget then?
Your post look the same as when Blue was getting lynch and when milnej went AWOL.
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
I am going to say goodnight to you all.  This has truly been a great ride so far. 

I think town did a solid job given the amount of possibilities there were when we started. I hope there are not any surprises at the end of the countdown.  My vote for Anax stands. 
Ryomyr is online.
Anaxagore wrote:
Hoodlum
How's the beach? Remember that one time when my narrative was U are mafia, killed rockbert, own the shóp? We will find out that it wasn't made up Mr yellow mask

The beach was good. I ate good tacos and met two Argentinian girls :)
2ofclubs wrote:
Win clauses:
Mafia: Kill every body
Silver Montague: Kill Mafia and out number Capulate.  = Mafia 0  Neutral 0  Capulate 0  Silver Montague 1
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
Anaxagore
Virtuosity said himself it's possible there is a framer
If you were in fact framed, the framer would have to be Hood or rheisel.

Can't be 2ofC because he is not Mafia, he is my House.

Very unlikely it is Mdhaglund. I don't think I have investigated him. If he is the Pink Mask, I have not but I do think he is being honest in Claiming Capulet as his house, so not him either.

marion has been inactive so the only possibilities for puppeting a break-in at my house by milnejw24 has to be one of:

Anax, Hoodlum or rheisel.

"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
elysium5 is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
How's the beach? Remember that one time when my narrative was U are mafia, killed rockbert, own the shóp? We will find out that it wasn't made up Mr yellow mask

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgpmFp2DViA
WRKD4IT
Anaxagore wrote:
elysium5
Anaxagore
Virtuosity said himself it's possible there is a framer
If you were in fact framed, the framer would have to be Hood or rheisel.

Can't be 2ofC because he is not Mafia, he is my House.

Very unlikely it is Mdhaglund. I don't think I have investigated him. If he is the Pink Mask, I have not but I do think he is being honest in Claiming Capulet as his house, so not him either.

marion has been inactive so the only possibilities for puppeting a break-in at my house by milnejw24 has to be one of:

Anax, Hoodlum or rheisel.

it can only be rheisel then

Hood and Mhdaglund are confirmed Capulet given no one else claimed
Anaxagore wrote:
I know it's difficult to believe elysium but i don't understand how things could be different
elysium5 wrote:
I don't remember seeing anywhere that said either are confirmed.

Mhdaglund had a strong claim and I can't find any holes in it.

Has Hood actually claimed or did we just assume because it has been not disputed by him. Could he be a hiding Montague just like you claim to be or the last mafia just camping out and framed you? Hoodlum can be very sneaky. Or did rheisel frame you?
elysium5 is online.
elysium5 wrote:
I have searched through these pages too many times...urggg
elysium5 is online.