Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 174 of 229
elysium5 wrote:
Narrative or not, you are NOT a Montague. I have to drive a friend to another town so I'll be gone for about 4ish hours and with all Neutrals gone and only one Mafia left, I will be happy to fill in all the blanks when I get back and explain why Anax is lying. This will be fun to see how he tries to get out of it. All the pieces will fit!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
*And by you, I mean Anax.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
I bet you are. You better start thinking of how to backtrack on several things you said;) Be back soon!
Hoodlum wrote:
your role was too simple to be, just immune to poison. anax has the shop again like last game..impressive!
rockberts honesty killed him. too much info given out. it's a faction game. sigh. did he dare to go outside?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Virtuosity98
Important:
Since @Ready4war has not been interacting with the game, he will hereby be treated the same as @milnejw24 from now onwards. The reasons for this are entirely identicle to the reasons for the milnejw announcement. If Ready4war resumes the submission of actions, the thread will be notified. For reference, here is the milnejw announcement:
Post #1478
Important:
Hi everyone, I just woke up. Was reading back through the forums and reading Post#1339...
And milnejw is inactive now, but looked really towny before (but i could be wrong here).
... made me think about how best to address milnejw's inactivity (I just checked and it's nearly 5 days now!). I believe someone else mentioned his inactivity a day back or so, can't remember who. So it's been at the back of my mind. Since he could be any Role, and I don't want any faction to get a free ride (Montague/Capulet) or a disadvantage (neutral/Mafia) due to his inactivity, I have the following announcement to make:

I have decided that for the proper functioning of the game, that @milnejw24's Night and Day actions will be programmed as follows: If he is Town, he will default to leaving his house at night, but will not carry out any night actions. He will bring half of his coins and a randomised selection of items from his inventory. During the day phases, he will not buy any items. This will also be the case if he is a solo neutral. If he is part of a neutral or a mafia team, then his teammate(s) will be given full power to puppet his Role and control his activities at night, as well as to make purchases during the day phases.

My reasoning for this decision:
- Town will no longer be able to ignore him, regardless of his Role.
- If he is Montague/Capulet, the opposite House may wish to steal from him or kill him in order to outnumber their rival House.
- If he is Town or neutral, it allows mafia to kill him without needing to purchase Oil or Poison.
- If he is neutral, solo, his win clause would still have to be considered if it plays a vital role in the structure of the game.
- If he is neutral, team, then it is not fair on his teammate(s) that he suddenly went inactive.
- If he is mafia, then it is not fair on his teammate(s) that he suddenly went inactive.
- It provides strategic opportunities/problems for enterprising players of all factions who want to maximise their possibilities in this game.
The same announcement that was made for @milnejw24 and @Ready4war now applies to @marion. Despite her having been online about 23hrs ago, there has been no interaction with the game for a number of phases now. It's only fair that all inactive players are treated equally.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Hoodlum wrote:
and there goes one of my night actions
If Lord Capulet is reported dead, you will forfeit 1 of your night actions each night.

unelect elysium

need the vote :D
Hoodlum wrote:
looks like you have 2ofclubs hypnotised anax. you might stand a chance.
Hoodlum wrote:
marion needs to get on asap and vote to lynch anaxagore! shopkeeper/escalus.

Hoodlum wrote:
elect elysium 
forfeit starts tonight. and i see he got robbed. dunno why it was posted in the town crier. wasn't it in the check houses?
Mdhaglund wrote:
Hoodlum
elect elysium 
forfeit starts tonight. and i see he got robbed. dunno why it was posted in the town crier. wasn't it in the check houses?
It would be stated in both. When my house was robbed, it was stated by the crier but no one checked houses. Or atleast was willing to admit it.