Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 172 of 229
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
Anaxagore
If Elysium or 2ofclubs are Montague.
They should speak before the end of the night.

They may think it's smart to hide their true identity but leaving me in the dark is not.

If I have no news till the end of the night, I will consider you as enemies.

You already label us as Capulate. Are you not sure who your house players are.
I have already spoke and said I am town and color. I won't be using the wine tonight and plan on selling it. Lets focus on mafia and house war later as you have said previously. 
This is called Anax is getting desperate ;)

Can't wait until morning!
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
2ofclubs wrote:
Too quite bit that will change with the crier. 
I believe dead player post for TLM is fake and throwing theories off.
WRKD4IT
Anaxagore wrote:
Elysium mask is olive

He is always outside at night

He doesn't have any extra mask

He has a sword

He won't see that message before the deadline so..

#wine and #kill him
Anaxagore wrote:
You can also just sword kill the white mask/ready4war.

And don't worry no one will check houses

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Night 7 is now over.
Processing night actions. I haven't been online all day, sorry for not posting account balances or responding to questions (if any). Due to the amount of catching up, this deadline could take a while.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Rockbert wrote:
rheisel
Which house are you claiming, Anax? 

He has claimed Montague
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
MDHaglund are you Capulet? Anax claims I am and he is Montague with Marion, Rheisel and Miljnewand. He wants to appears is solo ("I am just the only active player of my house";). He's putting out there that they are not active. Yet Rheisel is and Marion barely. Desperately he asked Ely and I to claim Montague.  He then aske to to wine and kill Ely my blood LOL. Then said just kill Ready. Nothing about Mafia or Neutrals.  He's up to something or it tells me he doesn't believe his own claims of:
Capulet: Elysium 2ofclubs Rockbert Ready4war
Montague: Anaxagore Marion Rheisel Miljnew
Neutral:  Madagascarter
Mafia: Hoodlum (Arlechino/Purple) and Mhdaglund (Pink)
WRKD4IT
Mdhaglund wrote:
2ofclubs
MDHaglund are you Capulet? Anax claims I am and he is Montague with Marion, Rheisel and Miljnewand. He wants to appears is solo ("I am just the only active player of my house";). He's putting out there that they are not active. Yet Rheisel is and Marion barely. Desperately he asked Ely and I to claim Montague.  He then aske to to wine and kill Ely my blood LOL. Then said just kill Ready. Nothing about Mafia or Neutrals.  He's up to something or it tells me he doesn't believe his own claims of:

Yes I am Cap. I have claimed that for a while. Are you confirming that you and Ely are Cap?
2ofclubs wrote:
If no one checked houses and since watchman on Anax was killed , he can go out and do what. Sure would be nice if someone wined Ely for you to have 2 free night actions. 
Anax is dangerous and desperate.  Or maybe solo and scared for his house and life.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Mdhaglund
2ofclubs

Yes I am Cap. I have claimed that for a while. Are you confirming that you and Ely are Cap?
No. I have said that is all I have left to being anonymous.  I am town. Oh i guess I have my role name too.
WRKD4IT