Money & Masks 2
  • 3425 posts
  • Page 171 of 229
Rockbert wrote:
Anaxagore
Capulet know Hoddlum is mafia but will probably lynch me or Marion tomorrow

Just to get that +1 needed to win

Why not lynch Marion? She hasn't been playing anyway.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Hoodlum wrote:
a bit of scrambling going on there anaxagore. sounds like you expect mada to rock up mafia and continuing to work your game.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Rockbert wrote:
Anaxagore
I would make a pact with Rockbert to lynch Hoodlum tonight but he probably won't respect it.

You wound me sir. I have been ever stalwart in your defense throughout this game. haha. :)

I will say though, it is getting down to it now. Harder to know who to trust. I'd like to hear something from some of the other players who have been unusually quiet lately. What about Rheisel or Marion? What are they doing this night?

Is anyone planning on running for office?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Hoodlum wrote:
Generic Town win clause
Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while outnumbering the House of Montague/Capulet.

Mod feedback:
You saw that the Shopkeeper was wearing a [colour/variant] mask. The Shopkeeper also saw your mask.
Someone wearing a [colour/variant] mask bought a [item]. All of these players saw your mask.

is this part of the original edit V98? or modified?

if not, and had i paid attention to this, i wouldn't have pencilled R4War as automatic town due to clause. anyone notice this on the first page?
Hoodlum wrote:
Rockbert
Anaxagore
I would make a pact with Rockbert to lynch Hoodlum tonight but he probably won't respect it.

You wound me sir. I have been ever stalwart in your defense throughout this game. haha. :)

I will say though, it is getting down to it now. Harder to know who to trust. I'd like to hear something from some of the other players who have been unusually quiet lately. What about Rheisel or Marion? What are they doing this night?

Is anyone planning on running for office?

Anaxagore
Hoodlum, if one of us gets lynched tomorrow, the other follows right after, let's work on something better for both of us

lol
Anaxagore wrote:
If Elysium or 2ofclubs are Montague.
They should speak before the end of the night.

They may think it's smart to hide their true identity but leaving me in the dark is not.

If I have no news till the end of the night, I will consider you as enemies.
Rockbert wrote:
Hoodlum
Generic Town win clause
Eliminate the House of Escalus (mafia) and all hostile neutrals, while outnumbering the House of Montague/Capulet.

Mod feedback:
You saw that the Shopkeeper was wearing a [colour/variant] mask. The Shopkeeper also saw your mask.
Someone wearing a [colour/variant] mask bought a [item]. All of these players saw your mask.

is this part of the original edit V98? or modified?

if not, and had i paid attention to this, i wouldn't have pencilled R4War as automatic town due to clause. anyone notice this on the first page?

I looked and saw the same thing.

Continuing with my policy of potentially hazardous honesty, here it is:

Virtuosity98 said:
20 Feb 2021, 00:30
Rockbert:
Account balance: 8, 8, 0, 3, 3, 0, 3, 3, 4, 5, 4, 0, 3, 3, 0, 3, 2, 0, 7, 7, 0
Inventory: Gauntlet, Watchman [Ready4war], Watchman [rheisel], Watchman, Watchman, Watchman, Dagger

- Thomas Mann
Hoodlum wrote:
ok, i found something i think. it's kept me awake, im tired and will sleep soon.
anaxgore said he was abram. a servant.

there are 4 montague 4 capulet

we know that lord montague will be in the game. as lord capulet would be right?

marion said she was lady montague.

and Valentine is a player mentioned in TLM's win clause. Valentine is Mercutio (TLM) brother. Mercutio is Romeo's Montague's best friend.

and anaxagore claims to be a poor servant named abram.

---
ok. g'nite.

Mdhaglund wrote:
I say we have a lot to talk about during the morning and afternoon phases. As for now, we need a Cap to run for Lord
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
ok, i found something i think. it's kept me awake, im tired and will sleep soon.
anaxgore said he was abram. a servant.

there are 4 montague 4 capulet

we know that lord montague will be in the game. as lord capulet would be right?

marion said she was lady montague.

and Valentine is a player mentioned in TLM's win clause. Valentine is Mercutio (TLM) brother. Mercutio is Romeo's Montague's best friend.

and anaxagore claims to be a poor servant named abram.

---
ok. g'nite.

Tennesseelogman - Gold
You are Mercutio, cousin of the late Prince Escalus, brother of Valentine, and a member of the House of Escalus (mafia). Romeo Montague is your best friend. 
So Mercutio (TLM) is Esculas (mafia) blood and neutral ......
Anaxgore said he was abram. a servant. Montague   But No blood ties  or should I say family ties.
Is anaxagore Truly a neutral?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
From post #1
Romeo & Juliet Mafia Game, Money & Masks 2
15 players
9 Split Town.........Rem
3 Mafia ................Blue
3 Neutral ..............TLM

TLM (Mercutio) a Neutral yet of mafia blood.  ???
Town:  Rem (Frier) was unaffiliated.  = assumed 4 each Mon and Cap.. 

Split Could it be 3 Capulate , 3 Montagues and 3 unaffiliated?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
Rockbert was a safe bet to run for lord and should run for lord again. If Mada turns out to be mafia as we expect, great.  If not, at least we will have solid and non-chaos causing candidate for the Lord of Verona going into this new day.

Obviously, announcing your candidacy for the Lordship becomes more perilous as the total numbers dwindle.  @Rockbert, be careful if you do decide to run. 
2ofclubs wrote:
Anaxagore
If Elysium or 2ofclubs are Montague.
They should speak before the end of the night.

They may think it's smart to hide their true identity but leaving me in the dark is not.

If I have no news till the end of the night, I will consider you as enemies.

You already label us as Capulate. Are you not sure who your house players are.
I have already spoke and said I am town and color. I won't be using the wine tonight and plan on selling it. Lets focus on mafia and house war later as you have said previously. 
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.